Sarah Westall, Trafficking/Blackmail Cycle of Evil |410|

As a story teller on this forum I agree wholeheartedly. I tell personal stories because that's my qualification, often, for saying anything. And I often have to reflect on whether the story I am telling is real. But I have diary records going back to the early 1970s.
Same here. I really would prefer to not tell personal stories and rely only on logical arguments, but sometimes it's the only way to explain why I think what I do. I try to be as honest and clear about what I actually experienced. I feel that is a duty. Sometimes my memory is foggy about some details of events that happened decades ago. Sometimes I have written notes or other material reminders or other people who were there to refresh my memory. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I question if I'm recalling correctly; especially in recent years. It's like I had clear memories up to about when I hit 50. Now it's often more like the memory of having a memory.

The reality of human memory is that we will remember a moral theme in our experience, and we will clothe that theme in whatever flesh we can craft. So, yes, there was a fish, but the size we claim can be a function of the drama catching it meant to us - as opposed to a plain fib..

True. However, regarding my point about soldiers and cops; these jobs are not nearly as exciting as what we see in the movies. In reality, even in combat arms - even if involved in special ops - even if during war time - 95% of your time in the military isn't going be action packed. It's studying intel or waiting for intel to get it together, training and then training some more, waiting and waiting some more. Painting things, digging holes, cleaning things.... This time is usually passed by entertaining each other with swapping stories. "This is no BS....". "So, there I was....", "I heard from a guy in B company...." It's like a way of life. All day every day. Law enforcement is the same (I am told) with endless hours spent of stakeout, waiting for phone calls, paper work and more paper work.

Some of the stories are constructed for old timers to impress, scare or instruct newbies. Some are straight up for comic relief. Some are for personal aggrandizement. Some are allegories to express some general reality. Some of it's just plain old rumor and gossip spreading.

Its not something I know about to a depth where I think I have anything worthwhile saying on the subject. I am aware its a problematic area for some, and I understand why. The one time I decided to undergo hypnotic regression in relation to what I thought could be Alien Abduction I was assailed by such freaky crap I pulled back. I was threatened to stay away from it. I have had no motive to explore the subject since then. I suspect it might be valid when competently done.
Hi Michael
An honest answer with and anecdote is always worthwile
Thanks
Blaise

I got all that... and I'm very grateful for the contributions you're making to the topic. you've done some great research and have pulled things together in a unique way that adds insight into what what's going on... but that doesn't mean I agree with you on everything :) in the case of jimmy boots my first question was, "is he who he says he is." I think the answer is yes:

https://www.hometownsource.com/dair...cle_899ed6b4-ee60-59b9-8d78-9f44b20ac323.html

regarding his beliefs (as opposed to what he knows and has witnessed) and support for trump and the "drain the swamp" meme... that is/can-be a seperate issue. both you and I have acknowledged that at some point we were in support of the "trump meme"... i.e. true outsider who was seeking fundamental change that would counterbalance globalist craziness.

and while I've come around to the realization that there is it not going to be in a swamp draining, I also accept that many folks are not there yet and still support the "trump meme." I also disagree (pure speculation here) as to whether "swamp draining" was ever a goal / aim of the trump administration. I suspect it was, even though I realized that would have been an incredibly naive position on the part of trump given his past... but I think it's liable to be true... and I think it fits perfectly with what I've discovered over and over again on skeptiko.... i.e. even larger-than-life figures are whole and complete people that live complex lives that are just as full contradictions as our own.

again, I love all the information yr pulling together I just see it fitting into a slightly different pattern.
Alex, Rothstein states that he in contact with high up sources within the Trump administration in the interview with Ed Opperman which is why he believes what he does. Unlike, you and I, who just fell for the rhetoric of the Council for National Policy and Trump and thought he was our guy, there is a HUGE difference.

It is very different to say "I have contact sources high up in the Trump administration that are telling me that Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings" to "Through my own research I believe Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings."

When Ed kept politely pressing him he would not really answer him on it. Go listen to it, it is in his members section.

Yes, Rothstein is mayor of St. Martin. Does he care about human trafficking, I believe so. However, he is spreading a lot of disinformation and telling half truths, whether he is aware of it or not, and that is a major problem.

Get him on Skeptiko and asking him the hard questions. I am sure he would do it. Opperman still has to question him on the rest of my information.

Alex, Rothstein states that he in contact with high up sources within the Trump administration in the interview with Ed Opperman which is why he believes what he does. Unlike, you and I, who just fell for the rhetoric of the Council for National Policy and Trump and thought he was our guy, there is a HUGE difference.

It is very different to say "I have contact sources high up in the Trump administration that are telling me that Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings" to "Through my own research I believe Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings."

When Ed kept politely pressing him he would not really answer him on it. Go listen to it, it is in his members section.

Yes, Rothstein is mayor of St. Martin. Does he care about human trafficking, I believe so. However, he is spreading a lot of disinformation and telling half truths, whether he is aware of it or not, and that is a major problem.

Get him on Skeptiko and asking him the hard questions. I am sure he would do it. Opperman still has to question him on the rest of my information.
hey john... this stuff is really interesting to me on a personal level and I'm glad people like you are digging into it, but it's not really the kind of stuff I want to explore further on skeptiko... bigger fish to fry... who are we why are we here? :)