Sarah Westall, Trafficking/Blackmail Cycle of Evil |410|

As a story teller on this forum I agree wholeheartedly. I tell personal stories because that's my qualification, often, for saying anything. And I often have to reflect on whether the story I am telling is real. But I have diary records going back to the early 1970s.

Same here. I really would prefer to not tell personal stories and rely only on logical arguments, but sometimes it's the only way to explain why I think what I do. I try to be as honest and clear about what I actually experienced. I feel that is a duty. Sometimes my memory is foggy about some details of events that happened decades ago. Sometimes I have written notes or other material reminders or other people who were there to refresh my memory. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I question if I'm recalling correctly; especially in recent years. It's like I had clear memories up to about when I hit 50. Now it's often more like the memory of having a memory.

The reality of human memory is that we will remember a moral theme in our experience, and we will clothe that theme in whatever flesh we can craft. So, yes, there was a fish, but the size we claim can be a function of the drama catching it meant to us - as opposed to a plain fib..

True. However, regarding my point about soldiers and cops; these jobs are not nearly as exciting as what we see in the movies. In reality, even in combat arms - even if involved in special ops - even if during war time - 95% of your time in the military isn't going be action packed. It's studying intel or waiting for intel to get it together, training and then training some more, waiting and waiting some more. Painting things, digging holes, cleaning things.... This time is usually passed by entertaining each other with swapping stories. "This is no BS....". "So, there I was....", "I heard from a guy in B company...." It's like a way of life. All day every day. Law enforcement is the same (I am told) with endless hours spent of stakeout, waiting for phone calls, paper work and more paper work.

Some of the stories are constructed for old timers to impress, scare or instruct newbies. Some are straight up for comic relief. Some are for personal aggrandizement. Some are allegories to express some general reality. Some of it's just plain old rumor and gossip spreading.

Its not something I know about to a depth where I think I have anything worthwhile saying on the subject. I am aware its a problematic area for some, and I understand why. The one time I decided to undergo hypnotic regression in relation to what I thought could be Alien Abduction I was assailed by such freaky crap I pulled back. I was threatened to stay away from it. I have had no motive to explore the subject since then. I suspect it might be valid when competently done.
Hi Michael
An honest answer with and anecdote is always worthwile
Thanks
Blaise

I got all that... and I'm very grateful for the contributions you're making to the topic. you've done some great research and have pulled things together in a unique way that adds insight into what what's going on... but that doesn't mean I agree with you on everything :) in the case of jimmy boots my first question was, "is he who he says he is." I think the answer is yes:

https://www.hometownsource.com/dair...cle_899ed6b4-ee60-59b9-8d78-9f44b20ac323.html

regarding his beliefs (as opposed to what he knows and has witnessed) and support for trump and the "drain the swamp" meme... that is/can-be a seperate issue. both you and I have acknowledged that at some point we were in support of the "trump meme"... i.e. true outsider who was seeking fundamental change that would counterbalance globalist craziness.

and while I've come around to the realization that there is it not going to be in a swamp draining, I also accept that many folks are not there yet and still support the "trump meme." I also disagree (pure speculation here) as to whether "swamp draining" was ever a goal / aim of the trump administration. I suspect it was, even though I realized that would have been an incredibly naive position on the part of trump given his past... but I think it's liable to be true... and I think it fits perfectly with what I've discovered over and over again on skeptiko.... i.e. even larger-than-life figures are whole and complete people that live complex lives that are just as full contradictions as our own.

again, I love all the information yr pulling together I just see it fitting into a slightly different pattern.

Alex, Rothstein states that he in contact with high up sources within the Trump administration in the interview with Ed Opperman which is why he believes what he does. Unlike, you and I, who just fell for the rhetoric of the Council for National Policy and Trump and thought he was our guy, there is a HUGE difference.

It is very different to say "I have contact sources high up in the Trump administration that are telling me that Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings" to "Through my own research I believe Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings."

When Ed kept politely pressing him he would not really answer him on it. Go listen to it, it is in his members section.

Yes, Rothstein is mayor of St. Martin. Does he care about human trafficking, I believe so. However, he is spreading a lot of disinformation and telling half truths, whether he is aware of it or not, and that is a major problem.

Get him on Skeptiko and asking him the hard questions. I am sure he would do it. Opperman still has to question him on the rest of my information.

Alex, Rothstein states that he in contact with high up sources within the Trump administration in the interview with Ed Opperman which is why he believes what he does. Unlike, you and I, who just fell for the rhetoric of the Council for National Policy and Trump and thought he was our guy, there is a HUGE difference.

It is very different to say "I have contact sources high up in the Trump administration that are telling me that Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings" to "Through my own research I believe Trump is clean and is fighting for us against the NWO and shutting down the pedophile rings."

When Ed kept politely pressing him he would not really answer him on it. Go listen to it, it is in his members section.

Yes, Rothstein is mayor of St. Martin. Does he care about human trafficking, I believe so. However, he is spreading a lot of disinformation and telling half truths, whether he is aware of it or not, and that is a major problem.

Get him on Skeptiko and asking him the hard questions. I am sure he would do it. Opperman still has to question him on the rest of my information.
hey john... this stuff is really interesting to me on a personal level and I'm glad people like you are digging into it, but it's not really the kind of stuff I want to explore further on skeptiko... bigger fish to fry... who are we why are we here? :-)

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...urces-Upper-East-Side-Mansion--512309731.html

"Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in NYC on Sex Trafficking Charges: Sources
Published 3 hours ago | Updated 6 minutes ago
Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy, politically connected Florida financier, was arrested in New York on Saturday evening on sex trafficking charges, sources tell NBC 4 New York.

Epstein was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Monday, two law enforcement officials said on a condition of anonymity.

He will face federal charges for incidents between 2002-2005, three senior law enforcement sources told NBC News.

A law enforcement official said Epstein would be charged with trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex.
"With his money, Epstein was able to buy more than a decade of delay in facing justice – but fortunately he wasn’t able to postpone justice forever," said attorney Paul G. Cassell."​

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...urces-Upper-East-Side-Mansion--512309731.html

"Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in NYC on Sex Trafficking Charges: Sources​
...​
Published 3 hours ago | Updated 6 minutes ago​
...​
Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy, politically connected Florida financier, was arrested in New York on Saturday evening on sex trafficking charges, sources tell NBC 4 New York.​
Epstein was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Monday, two law enforcement officials said on a condition of anonymity.​
He will face federal charges for incidents between 2002-2005, three senior law enforcement sources told NBC News.​
A law enforcement official said Epstein would be charged with trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex.​
...​
"With his money, Epstein was able to buy more than a decade of delay in facing justice – but fortunately he wasn’t able to postpone justice forever," said attorney Paul G. Cassell."​
thx for this update!

...​
...​
Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy, politically connected Florida financier, was arrested in New York on Saturday evening on sex trafficking charges, sources tell NBC 4 New York.​
Epstein was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Monday, two law enforcement officials said on a condition of anonymity.​
He will face federal charges for incidents between 2002-2005, three senior law enforcement sources told NBC News.​
A law enforcement official said Epstein would be charged with trafficking and conspiracy to traffic minors for sex.​
...​
Excellent!

David

...​
...​
...​

If Epstein rolls on people to try to save his own skin, no telling where it will go:

If Epstein rolls on people to try to save his own skin, no telling where it will go:

Well the conspiracy theorists are gonna have to explain why he was arrested in the first place, aren't they? I mean all of these alleged interconnected pedos in high places would have to realize the risk of Epstein rolling on them, right? Are they masters of our world or not?

Or maybe Epstein is just a pathetic pedo that also happens to socially know a few fancy pants because he's a high finance guy. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Well the conspiracy theorists are gonna have to explain why he was arrested in the first place, aren't they? I mean all of these alleged interconnected pedos in high places would have to realize the risk of Epstein rolling on them, right? Are they masters of our world or not?

Or maybe Epstein is just a pathetic pedo that also happens to socially know a few fancy pants because he's a high finance guy. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Look at the organizations that are against trump: CIA, FBI, Democrat party, establishment Republicans (ie Romney), mainstream media, Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, British intelligence, Italian Intelligence, Australian Intelligence ...

All the elite powers fear Trump ... because Trump is not controlled by them, and it is because he is not controlled that his justice department can go after Epstein..

Last edited:

One man cannot blackmail an entire government. It requires Federal Bureaucracy Involvement.

I don't know what the repercussions will be. It would be great if they would go after the pedophiles, but if they don't expose and dismantle the blackmail infrastructure then nothing will change in the long run.

The link is broken but this is where the quote (below) was from:
https://solari.com/blog/solari-stories-scandals-control-files-and-blackmail/
So, it was several days later, I got called into the Secretary's office and he said, "Have you found a way to do this?" And I said, "No. There's no legal way to do this. You can't"
And he was, litterally - I have never seen a man that frightened in my life - he was scared to death. And I was sure just from watching him that he was under extreme political pressure and I believe blackmail. And he just looked scared to death. And I went back up to my office and one of my deputies pulled me aside and he said, "You know you have to be very very careful" he said, "because you know there's real sexual dirt on the Secretary. So you have to be real careful."

That was the same time the Franklin scandal hit the Washington Times headlines.

Even if you don't have a control file, you know I always encourage all of our subscribers to watch the movie Enemy of the State because it's a perfect example of, you know, Will Smith plays a totally clean lawyer in Washington and so he's got nothing in, his control file is empty, and yet the intellegence agencies are able to persuade his own family that he's corrupt when he's not, his own partners he's corrupt when he's not.

I went through a similar process and so people are not only afraid of what's in their control file, but they're afraid of spending eleven years in litigation proving that there's nothing in their control file.

You have a situation where, I always get very frustrated with citizens who think, oh lets just go talk to our senator. Well your senator is subject to these kinds of powers and controls that are very invisible but are very real.

We're literally watching a government that is being run by coercion whether it's the blackmail or control file or physical violence. If you don't do what you're told, there's really issues of physical violence now.

Last edited:
Look at the organizations that are against trump: CIA, FBI, Democrat party, establishment Republicans (ie Romney), mainstream media, Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, British intelligence, Italian Intelligence, Australian Intelligence ...

All the elite powers fear Trump ... because Trump is not controlled by them, and it is because he is not controlled that his justice department can go after Epstein..

I agree, but the conspiracy is supposed to be that Trump is a part of it; i.e he too is a pedo and part of the cult.

I agree, but the conspiracy is supposed to be that Trump is a part of it; i.e he too is a pedo and part of the cult.

Oh, I see. Well there is no talking sense to those people.

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing/2007/bezmenov.htm

Yuri Bezmenov on demoralization"
Interview with Yuri Bezmenov (ex-KGB)
The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already for the last 25 years. Actually, it's over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. Well there is no talking sense to those people.

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing/2007/bezmenov.htm

Nice. I've listened to Bezmenov before. I think is just about right on most topics he discusses.

I have been saying for some time - as he has - that the enemies of America and freedom have succeeded. They infiltrated into our culture, especially the education system, and they are winning. Their useful idiot product is continuing to "educate" our young and have ensconced themselves in the media, entertainment and now in politics.

Nice. I've listened to Bezmenov before. I think is just about right on most topics he discusses.

I have been saying for some time - as he has - that the enemies of America and freedom have succeeded. They infiltrated into our culture, especially the education system, and they are winning.

Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between winning an losing. If you don't like to fight, then even if you are winning the fight it feels like losing because you are forced into a situation you don't want to be in.

If you look at how Republicans are doing in state governorships and legislatures and in the US senate they are doing very well. The Democrats are moving farther and farther left alienating more and more people while republicans are moving toward the center. The way nonviolent resistance works is to provoke the opposition to alienate more and more people until no one supports them any more. It looks to me like the Democrats have been waging a nonviolent resistance campaign against themselves for many years.

Though I am not very optimistic. Obama won twice and Hillary won the popular vote in 2016. I think there is a possibility that the Democrats are going too far. The problem the Democrats have is that only hard core supporters vote in the primaries so the candidates have to pander to extremists in order to get elected. But now some of the voting blocs the Democrats take for granted are beginning to get wise and see that the Democrat position on immigration is not in the interest of low wage earning citizens and that economic growth under Trump is better for them than government programs were under Obama. The difficulty for Republicans is that the Democrats own the educational system, the mainstream media, Hollywood, and social media.

I think the 2020 election will be interesting. It could indicate an turning point if the Democrats lose their monopoly on the votes of certain blocs ... or not.

Last edited:
Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between winning an losing. If you don't like to fight, then even if you are winning the fight it feels like losing because you are forced into a situation you don't want to be in.

If you look at how Republicans are doing in state governorships and legislatures and in the US senate they are doing very well. The Democrats are moving farther and farther left alienating more and more people while republicans are moving toward the center. The way nonviolent resistance works is to provoke the opposition to alienate more and more people until no one supports them any more. It looks to me like the Democrats have been waging a nonviolent resistance campaign against themselves for many years.

Though I am not very optimistic. Obama won twice and Hillary won the popular vote in 2016. I think there is a possibility that the Democrats are going too far. The problem the Democrats have is that only hard core supporters vote in the primaries so the candidates have to pander to extremists in order to get elected. But now some of the voting blocs the Democrats take for granted are beginning to get wise and see that the Democrat position on immigration is not in the interest of low wage earning citizens and that economic growth under Trump is better for them than government programs were under Obama. The difficulty for Republicans is that the Democrats own the educational system, the mainstream media, Hollywood, and social media.

I think the 2020 election will be interesting. It could indicate an turning point if the Democrats lose their monopoly on the votes of certain blocs ... or not.

Agree with your observations........If I was running an op against the far left in American politics, I would fill their twitter and other social media feeds with adoring comments and total approval of their activities and policies. I would subtly encourage them. I'd slip some moles into their campaign team and into their lobbyist pool to support the drive left. Nothing like having a vizier with secret counter motives whispering into an opponent's ear. I'd even go so far as to fund them via campaign donations ( a little investment with an expected high ROI). They would keep going so far left, thinking they have backing, that the public would completely reject them at the ballot box. Keep this in mind as events unfold.

It would even be fun to run that one! Just have a few a drinks and come up with increasingly crazier ideas to feed them and make them think it's what we want. Like "Let's have open borders and invite the whole world to come here and then give everyone as much free stuff as possible!" - "Let felons vote and get free heroin in prison!". "WE hate white people. Let's take their money and then run them out of every decision making position because slavery and patriarchy!!" - "The founding fathers were evil. Down the memory hole!!" - "Men can have babies if they think they're women!" and on and on.....then send my venomous bots after anyone who goes counter my team's crazy ideas.....watch the craven fools nervously cave in to my manufactured madness.....so much fun!

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs
Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

Agree with your observations........If I was running an op against the far left in American politics, I would fill their twitter and other social media feeds with adoring comments and total approval of their activities and policies. I would subtly encourage them. I'd slip some moles into their campaign team and into their lobbyist pool to support the drive left. Nothing like having a vizier with secret counter motives whispering into an opponent's ear. I'd even go so far as to fund them via campaign donations ( a little investment with an expected high ROI). They would keep going so far left, thinking they have backing, that the public would completely reject them at the ballot box. Keep this in mind as events unfold.
They certainly deserve it!
More generally, I feel that this exposes a flaw in the whole idea of letting the membership of a party vote for candidates. The membership can be infiltrated deliberately, as seems to have happened with the election of Jeremy Corbyn as leader of the UK Labour Party. Letting only members of the party that are in public office vote, would probably be better.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...tly-edit-democratic-connections-epsteins-bio/
"Users On Wikipedia are Trying to Quietly Edit Out Democratic Connections In Epstein’s Bio"

Yeah, I wish every Democrat leaning person would ponder that report and consider whether the Democrats need to 'rest' for a while before they are fit to govern anything.

I assume that Epstein was one of the men that Trump was thinking of when he talked about draining the swamp!

I wonder if the Wikipedia article is visible on the Wayback engine at a point just before this story broke :)

David

Last edited:
Yeah, I wish every Democrat leaning person would ponder that report and consider whether the Democrats need to 'rest' for a while before they are fit to govern anything.

I assume that Epstein was one of the men that Trump was thinking of when he talked about draining the swamp!

No matter how bad the Democrat politicians are the Democrat voters always see them as the lesser evil when compared to Republicans.

Because the Democrats own the educational system, the mainstream media, and the entertainment industry,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ate-would-vote-like-texas-or-tennessee-video/
"UCLA Professor: Without Media Bias the Average US State Would Vote Like Texas or Tennessee"

I think what Trump meant by "draining the swamp" involved the bureaucrats in the FBI who collated and used the blackmail photos obtained by Epstein

One man cannot blackmail an entire government. It requires Federal Bureaucracy Involvement.

I don't know what the repercussions will be. It would be great if they would go after the pedophiles, but if they don't expose and dismantle the blackmail infrastructure then nothing will change in the long run.

The link is broken but this is where the quote (below) was from:
https://solari.com/blog/solari-stories-scandals-control-files-and-blackmail/
So, it was several days later, I got called into the Secretary's office and he said, "Have you found a way to do this?" And I said, "No. There's no legal way to do this. You can't"
And he was, litterally - I have never seen a man that frightened in my life - he was scared to death. And I was sure just from watching him that he was under extreme political pressure and I believe blackmail. And he just looked scared to death. And I went back up to my office and one of my deputies pulled me aside and he said, "You know you have to be very very careful" he said, "because you know there's real sexual dirt on the Secretary. So you have to be real careful."

That was the same time the Franklin scandal hit the Washington Times headlines.

Even if you don't have a control file, you know I always encourage all of our subscribers to watch the movie Enemy of the State because it's a perfect example of, you know, Will Smith plays a totally clean lawyer in Washington and so he's got nothing in, his control file is empty, and yet the intellegence agencies are able to persuade his own family that he's corrupt when he's not, his own partners he's corrupt when he's not.

I went through a similar process and so people are not only afraid of what's in their control file, but they're afraid of spending eleven years in litigation proving that there's nothing in their control file.

You have a situation where, I always get very frustrated with citizens who think, oh lets just go talk to our senator. Well your senator is subject to these kinds of powers and controls that are very invisible but are very real.

We're literally watching a government that is being run by coercion whether it's the blackmail or control file or physical violence. If you don't do what you're told, there's really issues of physical violence now.

I think Trump told everyone who was compromised to get out of town:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...o-are-not-seeking-reelection-in-2018-n2432702
"A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018"

A huge amount of drainage happened after the 2018 election but most people didn't notice.

Last edited:
Back