Skeptiko Roundtable with Seriah and Joshua from WhereDidTheRoadGo |339|

Discussion in 'Skeptiko Shows' started by Alex, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Alex

Alex New

thx for share more details about this amazing experience. are you familiar with Kundalini awakenings? do you think this might have occured?

Nelson likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex New

wow, this is one of the best explanations of this idea I've read :)

Hurmanetar likes this.
  3. Alex

Alex New

It's estimated that about 1% of the population is psychopathic... including women :) the trickster is merciless :)

4. Alex

Alex New

makes sense to me too... in a very dark, evil way. it also would seem that these dark culture makers are opportunists more than precise planners. i.e. they have a general direction they want to take things, and when they see an opportunity they seize it. when given lemons...

Nelson likes this.
  5. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    The damned 1% is always ruining everything for the rest of us! :)

Alex and Trancestate like this.
  6. Nelson

Nelson Member

I concur. At least their overall plan, of a microchipped slave population under a single world government, isn't working out too well. It seems to be genuinely backfiring. In saying that, on Drudge Report the other day I saw the headline:
    "Elon Musk: Humans must merge with machines or become irrelevant in AI age"
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon...es-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html

Edit: Talk about synchronicity, just looked at Drudge Report, and there's the following headline being linked to:
    "Outlawing microchipping humans not so far-fetched, Nevada senator says"
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/p...ping-humans-not-so-far-fetched-nevada-senator

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  7. Nelson

Nelson Member

The fellow who said the UFOs followed him around the world also said that he sometimes had powerful energy surges going up and down his body. He wasn't at all surprised that I was experiencing this too. I can't remember if he said it was Kundalini, though. It was before I really started studying ancient cultures.

In any case, Kundalini is a problematic term. There are so many definitions for it, esp. in New Age circles. I read an early Indian text on it, the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad, and even it has a different definition than other old Indian texts.

There is an esoteric tradition that the Soma of the Rig Veda is really referring to Kundalini Awakening. You remember the reference I made to the Rig Veda earlier on in the thread, about the introductory hymns of the Rig Veda, when the deities appear: Agni (fire), Vayu (wind), and Soma [the drink was also personified as a deity]; well you can compare it to this line in the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad:
    'When Apana [breath] is raised up and reaches the sphere of Agni (fire), then the flame of Agni grows long, being blown about by Vayu [wind].'

So also the appearance of the same deities, but inside the body: Agni, Vayu, and (later in the Yoga-Kundalini Upanishad) Soma.

It seems tenuous, but I don't know either way, because maybe there are non-literary traditions we aren't privy to that would make the connection between Soma and Kundalini Awakening obvious...

Some citations for anyone interested in looking this up:
    http://www.purna-yoga.ru/en/library/text/ancent/Yoga-Kundalini_Upanishad.pdf
    http://www.vedicpath.com/Articles/KundaliniYogaVedicConnection.html

8. Alex

Alex New

I know this stuff sounds absolutely crazy to a lot of people, but I think it's spot on. then again, there's no stopping technology. therefore, I don't think they're gonna need the chips. the next gen will be even stealthier.

9. Hurmanetar

Hurmanetar New

Home Page:
    I wanted to come back to this when I had a minute to think through it.

I don't know... I think I can envision what you're describing, but it stretches the definitions of the words like points and vectors into something beyond their typical usage. I'm not sure how to think about reality as being reducible to fewer dimensions. Maybe a representation of reality could be, but it would still be a multi-dimensional object embedded in this reality.

10. Nelson

Nelson Member

It's like what you said to Jim Marrs, the barrier isn't the evidence, it's that these people are intellectual cowards.

And for unscrupulous people there's a lot of motivation too, if it's true that the brain and a computer somehow interact with consciousness in the same way...

Be that as it may, apparently enormous solar flares could destroy electronics, so maybe God (the Sun) will intervene and send out enormous solar flares! :D

PS: would love to hear an interview with you and Wallace Thornhill btw, about the Electric Universe, the previous massive electric storms in our solar system, the identification of the gods as stars and planets, and what Thornhill meant at the end of his interview with Seriah, when he said that consciousness is electricity...
    http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/show-archive/2015/item/200-may-2-2015

11. Alex

Alex New

yeah, that Electric universe stuff is really interesting... not sure I totally get it yet :)

Sciborg_S_Patel likes this.
  12. Ian Gordon

Ian Gordon Ninshub Member

Just getting around to this episode - great conversation. At the point where Alex brings up Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, one of the guests says these experiencers "are viewing their experience through their worldview" and giving a fundamental shape to what they experience. I have trouble with that to some extent. Whether it's UFO-experiencers or someone who witnessed a Marian apparition, and I think this goes across the board for all kinds of paranormal experiencers, I don't take the simple view that what you see is what you get, or what is (e.g. the Virgin Mary), but there is an "external" reality (I'm putting the word in quotes because I realize in a larger sense it's all consciousness) that is dictating to some degree what the experiencer sees. That external reality may be feeding through the mind of the experiencer to produce a certain form, that external reality may to a certain extent be generated by the Higher Mind of the experiencer, but there is a distinct shape or form that it witnessed that isn't just the result of some "weird, non-understandable energy manifestation" that is perceived into a certain form because of the experiencer's worldview. ("Eeek, monster"!)

Sciborg_S_Patel and Trancestate like this.
  13. Alex

Alex New

totally agree. we can't just toss out our consensus reality when it's convenient.

14. David Eire

David Eire New

Interesting discussion
    In my view perception is always interpretation; what we call objective reality is always known subjectively. Even science is fundamentally and ultimately subjective.
    Ideally science is a method for sharpening perception and interpretation so it approximates towards objectivity in a testable manner.
    Current scientism is locked into a materialistic ideology which will only change over generational time. One of the guys made that point early on.
    Meanwhile the work of people like Alex and the guys is playing a part in bringing closer the day when science will begin to seriously look at these issues. I think many of these anomalous phenomena will turn out to be quite different to what many people today think they are today; things like ufos and aliens and ghost etc.
    Personally I think reality is multidimensional; and many of these anomalous phenomena are down to that. But probably not all.
    Thus far I am not at all convinced by the extraterrestrial UFO and spacemen hypothesis.