Something we are kept from knowing

Thank you so much, dear Sciborg_S_Patel.

Excerpt from The Great Dictator Speech:

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery.

Sometimes I blame myself for being weak and that I didn't enter into a fight in school, even if there had been a bully irritated me.

I shouldn't hurt anyone, all people's identities in this mundane reality are actually trivial, I don't even know who is whom, if I hurt the wrong people I would remorse forever. But if I didn't hurt some villains for protecting something that would be the same: remorse forever, but if I hurt some villains but they are friends in my previous life,

The only thing I could do is being carefully. I had done something very very wrong, very very bad, extremely stupid, but things could have been worse. I wish you all happy. that speech is right I want to live by other's happiness - not by other's misery, but I don't want someone to hurt someone shouldn't be hurt. I want the answer, who arranged all these lives.

I like people, like kiddos, I'm bad tempered, I'm bad, I'm guilty, I did something wrong, I hurt someone I shouldn't hurt but my hurting should not mean a too big deal to him or her, he or she might have forgotten my wrong behaviors. Hurting could be cautiousless, I dread everyday about future, well of course I could possibly be a stupid brute in my next reincarnation and enjoy hurting people, that's too bad at least I'm very cautious at hurting someone I shouldn't hurt in this life who gave me the wisdom, but it's way a bit useless, lack of power could also bring hurt, I observed some very dark people hurt some very good people, I won't go into details here, but it is good I still have someone to talk before I disappear or become insane, God is fairly good to me, I'm not worthy I don't deserve that he makes me all good and all I want, too good to be true I'm not worthy sorry my mood bad I don't pay attention to the grammar my English is not very fluent T_T

I think you might consider the difference between forgiving one's self and excusing one's past actions?

Hatred of one's self is paralyzing. There's an idea in esoterics that might be of interest ->

I now understand my Self, and thus can forgive my Self. And because I can forgive my Self, I can now change my Self.

I think you might consider the difference between forgiving one's self and excusing one's past actions?

Hatred of one's self is paralyzing. There's an idea in esoterics that might be of interest ->

I now understand my Self, and thus can forgive my Self. And because I can forgive my Self, I can now change my Self.

Hello dear Sciborg_S_Patel, sorry I don't know your time zone, here we are in the deep night, it is weekend and I'm in insomnia, there are not too many hours before dawn, but I couldn't sleep, I shouldn't be in this way.

I noticed you posted many profound threads and you are very knowledgeable, I want to imprint this CONCEPT on the ground in the front of your highness T_T. I don't understand why most people surrounding me don't fear this CONCEPT. I said this many times before but my English is not good so I haven't ever expressed this CONCEPT clearly.

Here is this CONCEPT:
If reincarnation system is gonna erase our memories, even if that's for a benign reason and the erasing is necessary for that reason, there is a super horrific problem that this reincarnation system can sculpt me into anything - anything abominable to me now - for my next life. The most terrible thing is not that you are chased by a monster, it is more terrible that you are made into a monster by some pure evil forces without you ever noticing it. Who can guarantee the reincarnation system wouldn't make him a monster in his next life? Having said that, preventing our memories from being erased is the only safe way of traversing through the gate beyond this life (if there could be any traversing through). I don't want next life I would be born as a series killer or hurt someone under dictation of pure evil forces. So this is one of the reasons why I started this thread titled <<Something we are kept from knowing>>.

Not only physically abominable, but also mentally abominable, let's imagine one of the terrible scene, in this life I'm a good man who never easily hurts someone, but erasing my memories and then preparing a new life for me would possibly make me into anything, like a series killer who serves a pure evil organization for stupid reasons.

You mentioned forgiving one's self, that's for sure and I said I did something wrong and once hurt someone I shouldn't have hurt, for a reason I erroneously deemed that he or she held a malicious purpose to me or to the things I should protect. Later I found I was wrong, they didn't hold a malicious purpose or their malicious purpose wouldn't lead to any loss of mine so I shouldn't have been so nervous that time, and I shouldn't have hurt them, there was a better way. But I didn't cause their any physical injury, my hurting to them was just a bad eye or some vicious words, which shouldn't mean a big deal or commit a big guilty. My hurting to them was stupid and I know I'm guilty, but I don't think I had caused a permanent trauma and committed a felony. Things could have been worse.

How worse? Well, I know there are some ones who dumbly serve a pure evil organization, and they have a self-proud but in my eyes super stupid theories for justifying their behaviors, they did something super terrific and they drew benefits from it, they persecuted innocent people and they are happy about that. I wouldn't go into details here and what I said is actually lurking around many corners in this superficially peaceful world and is not a secret at all. That I wouldn't go into details doesn't mean they are not seriously hard-core dark.

I don't understand why they think that way, but I know I loathe some faiths, some ways of life, some behaviors, I don't want to sell myself to a stupid pure evil organization whose members are self-proud and consider themselves as new era super wizards. In this life I love my friends tremendously and in next life I would persecute some of them just on behalf of a stupid pure evil organization? Yes, the incarnation system and the memories erasing just make nothing safe to expect.

I don't understand why people don't worry about losing their memories. But sorry for my verbose writing, sorry.

I don't understand why people don't worry about losing their memories. But sorry for my verbose writing, sorry.
Because some of us don't think they are "erased."
FROM THE BOOK OF THE YOGI-ASTROLOGER RAM-CHITTRA GUNGA SINGH

And when I say you have lived thousands of lives in this world, you answer, How then can I not remember some of them? To which I say, Take pen and paper; write down all that you remember of your doings, day by day in this present life; can you recall a tenth part, or a hundredth? Nay. Then how shall you recall former lives? But you answer, I have a diary; and I can read that and remember.

You have a better diary, wherein is written all your history; and not of this life only, but of all your lives. It is you yourself. And I, who know a little of that language, read, in that book that you are, a few humiliating reasons why you cannot read it.

–From Black Light, by Talbot Mundy

Cheers,
Bill

forget the phrase
Because some of us don't think they are "erased."

Cheers,
Bill

I would be as short as I can, I would like to answer why I think there is a reason to worry.

I agree that we virtually don't remember much even about our current life, but memories sometimes not only mean "brain surface" but also the temperament, basic moral inclination, many many underlying mechanisms for which my English vocabulary is annoyingly limited.

In this life, we can forget 99% of our memories, but we know basically who we are, who are our families, relatives, friends, kind people, who are criminals, persecutors, dark affair executors, outlaws, unstable anti-society psychological patients.

We wouldn't know what we would be make into for next life. The remodeling would be super radical, not only erase our memories, but, but, ... well how could I describe, who can be safe from being made into a stupid monster? In this life we fundamentally are what we are, in next life we could be drastically different, much more drastic than I can imagine, which makes me tremble in fear.

We wouldn't know what we would be make into for next life. The remodeling would be super radical, not only erase our memories, but, but, ... well how could I describe, who can be safe from being made into a stupid monster? In this life we fundamentally are what we are, in next life we could be drastically different, much more drastic than I can imagine, which makes me tremble in fear.

In the context of reincarnation we will expect certain changes of personality through the processes of death, rebirth and childhood, but this does not mean those changes imply a new or different personal self. We would remain ourselves just as much as we remain ourselves in the course of a single earthly lifetime.
Titus Rivas http://txtxs.nl/artikel.asp?artid=630

Deep within ourselves we keep a permanent record of each experience. Each event, each moment, is recorded in our subconscious mind.
William Buhlman, Adventures Beyond the Body, page 51

Today I was walking in a forest. It was a bright winter day. Suddenly I had the feeling that I have lived in a similar climate in a previous life. I have had this feeling earlier about 10 times in recent years. I have only had it in winter. I have a certain rather rare phobia. When I was 5 years old, I drew pictures of medieval weapons. I am very interested in history (only certain regions and time periods), and I have studied it in university. That phobia and nightmares about that topic may be related to medieval times.

None of the things I mentioned is a proof of anything. I don't have memories of previous lives. But some people have dreams about previous lives and they experience things like I did. All those things suggest that the memories are there, hidden in the subconscious mind. The things I mentioned (the phobia and an interest in history) have affected my life very much.

Curious - What makes you think you would necessarily be that different?

Curious - What makes you think you would necessarily be that different?

Hello, dear Sciborg_S_Patel,

Sorry for replying you a bit late, because I was thinking carefully how to organize my sentences. I had a bit difficulty at how to answer your question properly. Yet, I was eager to answer your question, I want to give a perfectly reasonable opinion.

I think I'd better tell long story in short. But due to the limitation of my language skills I'm afraid I can't express my meaning both clearly and concisely.

I wrote a long paragraph, then I decided not to post, I feel that was too verbose, even nagging.

Long story in short, I'm not feeling very well about this. There are numerous reasons for me to worry. I just ... feel it is not going to be a happy end. Just a sinister feeling, I can't understand my own feeling either.

But thank you, and thank all in this forum, who discuss these topics and share their opinions. By the way, one reason out of numerous reasons, is that the people surrounding me, they seem not accepting any thoughtful discussion at all. This puzzled me very strongly, I thought, whether God had sent me to an environment (life niche) which I'm not adaptive.

Hello, dear Sciborg_S_Patel,

Sorry for replying you a bit late, because I was thinking carefully how to organize my sentences. I had a bit difficulty at how to answer your question properly. Yet, I was eager to answer your question, I want to give a perfectly reasonable opinion.

I think I'd better tell long story in short. But due to the limitation of my language skills I'm afraid I can't express my meaning both clearly and concisely.

I wrote a long paragraph, then I decided not to post, I feel that was too verbose, even nagging.

Long story in short, I'm not feeling very well about this. There are numerous reasons for me to worry. I just ... feel it is not going to be a happy end. Just a sinister feeling, I can't understand my own feeling either.

But thank you, and thank all in this forum, who discuss these topics and share their opinions. By the way, one reason out of numerous reasons, is that the people surrounding me, they seem not accepting any thoughtful discussion at all. This puzzled me very strongly, I thought, whether God had sent me to an environment (life niche) which I'm not adaptive.

I think you're stressing yourself too much over stuff that no one on this forum has a solid grasp on. We are esentially trying to understand phenomena that are occurring in a whole other plane, dimension, state of consciousness, from our limited 3D physical reality perspective. I'm not quite sympathetic to the gnostic approach as a completely accurate interpretation of why we are here, but only as a subjective viewpoint that can be considered pessimistic, while the "love !and light" crowd of most New Age beliefs can be considered optimistic.

I myself have a very negative view concerning the life I am living and its circumstances, having defects both physical and psychological, and true, there are times that I feel that I am doing time on prison Earth, as it were, for who knows what misdemeanor I've done in a previous life.

From what I read, we as a soul chose this life along with our soul guide and members of our soul group in order to learn certain lessons for the purpose of soul evolution. Our soul guide is kind of like a wise psychologist/psychiatrist, aware of our faults and strengths and arranges things so that we may face certain obstacles or challenges that when overcome, will engender spiritual growth.

It is nice to expect a good reason, just keeping us from knowing it is a necessity to realize it.

But erasing your memory is way too terrible, you could serve some force you shouldn't serve, you could hurt someone you shouldn't hurt, you don't know who is whom. It is terrible enough, but there is something much more dark, I definitely wouldn't go into details here.

Consider that it might be MORE cruel to retain memory in many cases.

Ian Stevenson said that remembering past lives was almost always a curse for children, it caused them to fight with their parents whom they saw as keeping them from their real families, it left them with traumas and burdens and alienation. An example from my experience I have seen is a woman who got a past life regression and now believes she was a slave owner, how could one bear that shame? Imagine if you could remember everything, all the sins that were endemic to less savory times throughout the possibly millions of years of history that we each could have been apart of.

Back