Stanton Friedman on Jacques Vallee and UFOs/Consciousness |367|

I think what is amazing is how easy it seems to be to change people's minds. There are so many videos showing so much evidence that has just been laughed off until now. But a couple of mainstream articles and now it's suddenly 'become visible' ?
How fickle we are.

God knows what the plan is, but I doubt that it is honourable or honest, I know that's cynical and I hope I'm wrong.
;)

I suspect the social controllers (real movers and shakers) in this situation are the NHI (non-human intelligence). This slow disclosure must be supported by NHI … or it would not be happening. This all could have stayed in the shadows (invisible) if that’s what was wanted. Maybe a certain mass of people on earth along with the internet, etc. was needed in order for this next step to bear fruit. Something similar to our civilization, on other planets (material oriented realms) has probably already been nudged along thousands if not billions of times.

Of course, the details as to how this gets disclosed, within the media, etc. is managed by us … by our human consciousness. I just don’t believe those details matter much, if we could glimpse the big picture … whatever that may be.

I believe the quantum uncertainty principle applies not only to things too tiny for us to measure, but also to things too large and complex for us to map out at the moment.

In other words, I think all plausible explanations for UFOs and Aliens exist entangled and in superposition until we “probe” further into the phenomenon, at which point the wave will collapse and the cat on Zeta Reticuli will be either dead or alive and all the back story will fill in in a logically consistent manner.

"biological robots in a random meaningless universe"
ooh, a skeptiko listener?

is that alex's line/synopsis or is he quoting something specific?

(8:36 for the bio-robot quote / spiritual component in UFOs)

Follow grant cameron (whitehouseufo on youtube) and george knapp for the latest on the ufo thing.

This was an interesting interview with Stan Friedman. He mentions working for Robert Bigelow in the past. That was something I hadn't heard about before.

"biological robots in a random meaningless universe"
ooh, a skeptiko listener?

is that alex's line/synopsis or is he quoting something specific?

(8:36 for the bio-robot quote / spiritual component in UFOs)

Follow grant cameron (whitehouseufo on youtube) and george knapp for the latest on the ufo thing.
yeah, for biological robots in a meaningless universe :)

the Chris Carter stuff is at 11 min and Harry Reid stuff is interesting as well.

I still don't understand the end game. why this kind of disclosure right now?

Grant Cameron is a treasure... great guy... and great researcher. Does anyone know his latest on Podesta? Pizzagate has to be factored in but I'm not sure Grant is willing to go there.

Re: Why now?

My current theory is that you have a small subset of guys who were frustrated and wanted to spur disclosure so they ferret out and release some stuff (14-year old footage!) and made it seem like the whole government is on board in order to embarrass the Pentagon into disclosure (like that's going to work), spur media and foreign government inquiry, and further congressional investigation into these secret budgets that the congressmen can't get their hands on (Harry Reid just proposed another investigation into the UFO matter, isn't he retired?). The Daily Mirror is a terrible source, but I think they checked with the DoD about the UFO footage and the DoD said they didn't release it. Uh- oh. I'm watching Nick Pope now (around 17m in) and he's saying people in the Pentagon were absolutely incensed that this got released. Grant Cameron (yes, he is awesome and has really been running with the ball here) agreed that some people were pissed about this - not everyone on the same team. And we know there's been in-fighting in the alphabet soup agencies over Trump stuff to begin with; it was probably planned that this would be Podesta and Hillary soft-balling this UFO baby into the world. Maybe they were in on the end-run around the Pentagon though that was never mentioned in the emails we saw.

I'm obsessively saving UFO-disclosure and other videos in a playlist here which I update whenever I find a new one worth keeping:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL-KpfpulvgxhkDqXmo5q4eHEIu1_Sedr
But in a grander picture of why now... maybe it's this consciousness stuff? Maybe a sufficient number of people believe (read: will not be severely damaged by a worldview shift) and are ready for change and these beings know it. I think we are being invited into a bigger picture. Maybe like some of the crop circle fakers these UFO disclosure shit-stirrers were actually prompted from somewhere else to do what they did (Reid's buddy was actually a UFO witness and possibly a contactee). I'm not sure our government or the Illuminati or the military + corporate machine are really the ones in control here even if they feel like it right now. Change feels like it's happening faster and faster and the kettle is heating up. We all wanted something to happen so bad in 2012 and maybe that desire was in conflict with where we were emotionally, but it has stretched across time and we're about to reap the consequences. Maybe this was always supposed to happen, but it really depended on all of us. With where we were.

shm.jpg

Psychadelics leads to worldviews being blown which leads to conspiracy stuff (and telepathy in my case) which leads to UFOs which leads to Consciousness / spirit.
UFOs lead to abductions which leads to OBEs, NDEs, telepathy, God, spirituality, human origins, which all leads to Consciousness.
Hidden history which leads to UFOs/Gods which leads to Consciousness.
Religion leads to disappointment and disillusionment with the church which leads to emptiness/longing which leads to general spirituality which leads to Consciousness.
Capitalism/materialism leads to internal conflict and unhappiness which leads to seeking solace which leads to spirituality/Consciousness.
Skepticism/materialism leads to nihilist purposelessness which leads to seeking solace which leads to spirituality/Consciousness.
Yoga leads to meditation leads to worldviews expanding which leads to spirit stuff / NDE's / OBEs to Consciousness / spirit.
Ghost obsessions leads to NDE research which leads to OBEs which leads to Consciousness.
Philosophy leads to the hard problem which leads to Consciousness.
Physics leads to quantum physics which leads to "what's an observer?" which leads to Consiousness.

Weed is getting legalized.
Capitalism is showing it's true colors and people like Richard Wolff (marxist economist) are gaining more fame than ever -- articles about the death of capitalism everywhere.
Robots are poised to take all the jobs.
Revolutions are rising.

I mean, all roads lead to the soul, don't they?

God I wish you could interview John Mack M.D., if even via a medium. I'm reading his book Passport to the Cosmos and oh my god he got so new age! He was fully invested in the Consciousness idea and he's way smarter than I am.

The Law of One / Ra group says the 'harvest' of humanity is coming ~ the negatives ("service to self") will continue down their path and the positives ("service to others") as well, but ultimately (around 6th or 7th dimension/density?) we all serve the good - its the only way the negatives can evolve past that point.
Dolores Cannon (RIP) said 'The New Earth' is coming - those vibrating for the new probability path will take it and the others will stay in 3D learning lessons till ready.
The Contactees said the same thing.
Ancient prophesies talked about the same thing.

I was thinking about what if we were born an ice crystal... could we even imagine what it would be like to be a liquid.. or a gas? That kind of freedom? We are all so steeped in limitation and all so frustrated about it. I think the kettle is on, we're heating up.

Last edited:
My current theory is that you have a small subset of guys who were frustrated and wanted to spur disclosure so they ferret out and release some stuff (14-year old footage!) and made it seem like the whole government is on board in order to embarrass the Pentagon into disclosure (like that's going to work), spur media and foreign government inquiry, and further congressional investigation into these secret budgets that the congressmen can't get their hands on...
maybe, but remember the nasty, nasty devious things these folks have done (MKULTRA and 9-11 for starters)... and the De Longe thing just seems like complete BS... feels like a Paul Bennewitz kinda thing with a twist.

maybe, but remember the nasty, nasty devious things these folks have done (MKULTRA and 9-11 for starters)... and the De Longe thing just seems like complete BS... feels like a Paul Bennewitz kinda thing with a twist.

Oh, I have NOT forgotten. DeLonge's email to Podesta:
"This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government."

Really, son? So we should change our views rather than change out the people who have carried out heinous acts and violence and threats and incursions to cover up this project for the last 70 odd years? The agencies who have experimented on us and spend trillions in psychological warfare against their own people? All the money siphoned off our lives spent on corporate hamster wheels for... what? What are they doing that is more important than keeping people fed and clothed and healthy? Should we sweep all those transgressions under the rug? Does the dribble of 'disclosure' and one 14-year-old UFO vid mean we're all playing nice again and everything is above board? These are the same people who are spying on us constantly, who built back-doors into our computer hardware so we can't even tell we're being spied on (it reminded me of that Jodi Foster directed ep. of Black Mirror S04E02; if even a mother can be corrupted/addicted by access to information then how you think an intelligence agency is going to be?) No, I don't trust it, but I'll keep watching. I think they're baiting their own trap and once the deluge of inquiry starts the roaches are going to scurry because sunshine and transparency is the only way we can all be assured that they are worthy of our trust.

I think it was Wilcock and maybe I heard it from Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot too, before all of this had happened, that they had heard the government folks wanted amnesty for past crimes in exchange for disclosure. I think if the people really find out all that they've done I'm not sure we would even be able to protect them if the majority of us wanted to. They've made a mockery of everything. The media, science, the education systems, we've all been made fools of. A credibility nuclear bomb is about to go off. Who will we trust? Maybe we'll turn inward.

The public masses are the gods, not them. We think we worship "the stars," but celebrities are just as fascinated with us - see twitter. They are in awe of our humor and ingenuity and creativity and it is just as worthy of being nourished as their offerings. The elite only think they're elite because they compare themselves to us, it is by the power of us shlubs that their elite status is granted. These folks obsessed with psychological warfare and manipulation can't stop watching us, they can't get enough. We are the ones with the power. We move in ways they cannot predict and when they push one trigger we adapt and waste millions of their dollars as they scramble to find a carrot and stick that works again. I can't help but think there are bigger forces at work here. You ever been to the beach and thought you'd just try and man up and see if you stay standing while getting smacked by a wave? The waves have always won in my experience.

Oh, I have NOT forgotten. DeLonge's email to Podesta:
"This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government."

Wow!!!

I think it was Wilcock and maybe I heard it from Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot too, before all of this had happened, that they had heard the government folks wanted amnesty for past crimes in exchange for disclosure.
crazy idea... but kinda interesting.

I can't help but think there are bigger forces at work here. You ever been to the beach and thought you'd just try and man up and see if you stay standing while getting smacked by a wave? The waves have always won in my experience.
well put!

Wow!!!

crazy idea... but kinda interesting.

well put!

I lke the image of the waves smacking us down when we try to stand up to them. I have just been through Greer's Unacknowledged and came away with a muddled gut feelings and I have been writing it out [will formulate it into a blog post soon]. I was prepared to allow Greer was 50% right - and the fact of ET was beyond dispute. The other 50% bugged me because I had a sense there was stuff that wasn't real - but I couldn't put my finger on what is was. Did it matter?

For people brought up on the BS that we are the apex of creation and alone in the universe it should matter at an existential and a philosophical level. That stuff is not true - so what is?

I think we have developed two really bad habits - we overthink stuff and we expect it all to be neat like a jigsaw puzzle. That's a very materialistic way of thinking.I was a huge fan of Tom Peters, a management 'guru' from the 80s. He said we live in a "sloppy messy world". So true. That insight saved my sanity.

We have to learn to stop rushing to answers as if the purpose of thinking is only getting answers. It isn't. It is also about opening up our consciousness to possible discourses and opportunities. We are jumping from a handshake to intercourse as if the intervening stages of courtship and foreplay have no role or value.

Here's my approach now:
1. Accept the fact that ET is here and handle the existential fall out.
2. Ditch the notion that we are highly advanced. That's useful conceit we tell ourselves. We don't know that. Its a pre-ET thing.
3. Let's not assume that the fact of ET is unconnected to a way bigger picture about which we have no idea at all. That may include deity and other stuff.
4. Let our imaginations and intuitions participate in our response to the known facts.

In 1995 I met a 12 year old with a passionate interest in UFOs. I asked him why he was so excited and he said to me, "Because I want to know what they know!"

1. Accept the fact that ET is here and handle the existential fall out.

I had to look up what "Existential" means.

---------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism

"Existentialism: In the view of the existentialist, the individual's starting point is characterized by what has been called "the existential attitude", or a sense of disorientation, confusion, or dread in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world."

I had to look up what "Existential" means.

---------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism

"Existentialism: In the view of the existentialist, the individual's starting point is characterized by what has been called "the existential attitude", or a sense of disorientation, confusion, or dread in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world."

That's true for existentialism. But a more modern use of the term is "relating to existence" (Oxford Dictionary). I use the word only in this sense. I am not a fan of Existentialism as a philosophical movement - which I see as an essentially materialistic attempt to understand existence.

https://www.citynews1130.com/2019/0...ogPX1TEn34i6WH1ME3XC9WJHp04ofCoSSPCbVX73RjW7Q

Stanton T. Friedman, nuclear physicist, lecturer and world-renowned devotee of extraterrestrial existence, has died at the age of 84.

The famed UFO researcher died Monday at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, his daughter Melissa Friedman confirmed Tuesday.

She said he was on his way home to Fredericton from a speaking engagement in Ohio.

Friedman built a reputation as a leading authority on unidentified flying objects, alien abductions and the so-called Roswell incident, considered by many to be the definitive UFO event.

He began lecturing about UFOs in 1967 but said he had never actually seen one himself.

Friedman said his belief was founded in data he uncovered over the years about UFOs, which he said was buried in U.S. government documents.

Funeral arrangements have not yet been made.

Back