Suggestion for Show?

May I suggest a show where you cover the incredible work of Nikola Tesla and the potential of the Wardenclyffe Tower? He sadly never gets any recognition, even though he has contributed more to modern society than perhaps anyone ever.

If I may make another interview suggestion: Bill Tier. He is a researcher from Stanford University that has demonstrated the impact of intention on matter with over 50 published research papers to support his findings. His research as well has lead him to believe that there is more to consciousness than simply matter.

https://www.tillerinstitute.com/index.html

If I may make another interview suggestion: Bill Tier. He is a researcher from Stanford University that has demonstrated the impact of intention on matter with over 50 published research papers to support his findings. His research as well has lead him to believe that there is more to consciousness than simply matter.

https://www.tillerinstitute.com/index.html
nice. tiller is a pretty amazing... I'm sure Tier is great. I'm more interested in the science/spirituality connection.

nice. tiller is a pretty amazing... I'm sure Tier is great. I'm more interested in the science/spirituality connection.

Sorry, that is Tiller. I would argue that he makes a decent case for a spiritual connection to consciousness. Buddhism teaches after all that our intentions have effects on the world around us, and his research indeed seems to be showing this. It also does beg the question: what exactly is intention? What does it mean to use it? It's a continuous circle of questions, but that's what learning should be.

It also does beg the question: what exactly is intention?
I think the only reason why such a question is askable, is the relentless push to 'understand' the mind in materialistic terms. The idea that a purely physical object should have intentions simply doesn't make sense.

David

Roger Penrose. Some of the things he have to say is surely above my head:

He would be interesting, but I have never heard him stray into paranormal subjects - even though he is interested in consciousness - so it would be a long shot.

He is also pretty old by now.

David

I want to suggest Tom Montalk of montalk.net.

Tom have been making his site for some 20 years and I think its one of the oldest current sites about "alternative thought".
Tom is also an abductee and occasionally writes for an abductee journal.

sure... looks great. do you think you could reach out to him on my behalf and tell him I'm love to have him on skeptiko. if he's game just email me and I will follow up: alex at Skeptiko.com

I have send him a message. Hopefully he will be back. I have seen many interesting interviews with him (on YouTube)

Back