Susan Blackmore vs Graham Nichols discussion on OBEs

Found this from Nicholl's site: http://www.grahamnicholls.com/blog/a-conversation-with-skeptic-susan-blackmore
Patrizio Tressoldi, from the Department of Psychology at the University of Padova, Italy has found that the use of hypnosis is a way to control OBEs enough to gain consistent results in a controlled manner. In a 2014 study Dr Tressoldi gained extremely significant results using remote targets that the OBE subjects were asked to visit and then describe. Interestingly, the subjects were somewhat unclear about their perceptions (possibly due to the hypnosis) however, “two independent judges correctly identified 66.7% of [the targets], compared to a probability of 25% expected due to chance.”.[16] This level above chance is extremely statistically significant and adds to a growing body of evidence.
and the cited paper https://www.researchgate.net/public..._phenomenology_and_perceptual_characteristics

It's unfortunate that discussions of these topics have to take place on religious radio. While the implications undoubtedly have religious overtones, it's sad that the science is placed in the margins of academic respectability.

I'm curious now if hypnosis has been an overlooked gem for inducing oobe because hypnosis is widely considered unreliable at getting the 100% truth about anything, yet it is apparently more reliable than other methods which lack that stigma.

It's unfortunate that discussions of these topics have to take place on religious radio. While the implications undoubtedly have religious overtones, it's sad that the science is placed in the margins of academic respectability.
True, but I have to say... for a "religious radio" they have had extremely interesting interviews in the past and the moderator strikes me as very balanced and fair.
I don't know what one could ask more :)

Plus they seem pretty open to touch on all sorts of different matters which is not always expected from radios affiliated to religious creeds.

Cheers