Suspensions, Bannings, and Post Deletions

Discussion in 'Guidelines & Introductions' started by Paul C. Anagnostopoulos, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malf

malf Member

David! I'm concerned that the zombie/qm thread is getting a bit too exciting.

2. Honestly I think he just disagreed with you. I mean it's a bit far to assume anyone who strongly disagrees with the idea that Islam is a murder-cult is a political activist?

That would make me a troll, though it would be amazing if I posted 4,000 posts in waiting for the topic to come up. :)

Michael2 and Steve like this.
  3. Enrique Vargas

Enrique Vargas Member

He entered the forum for the first time in this particular thread, never had been here before, and started unloading tons of very ideologically defined posts. we had this sort of thing in other political threads, where these guys would post incessantly, then disappear forever. One doesn't have to be Sherlock..... :D

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  4. Well if one did want to play Sherlock they might wonder about your own posting, which seemed similarly concentrated to one thread? :D;)

I mean how would someone even find the thread without first being drawn into one of the topics Alex talks about on his show?

5. Michael2

Michael2 New

e'
    My first post (after a long hiatus) 22nd Dec:

12 posts later, my first post in the "Political Correct" thread on 18th Jan. which I made in response to a post by Ian, where he writes
    That's how I was drawn into the discussion, I'm German and I don't find the reference to the holocaust particularily funny or even relevant to the refugee problem. So Enrique as you can see, no dark sinister political motives, just someone who understands what it feels like to be typecast in a role that doesn't fit the reality of who they are, which means I have strong feelings about anyone making blanket negative assertions about others. You are right, one doesn't have to be Sherlock. All it requires is a normal healthy appreciate for one's fellow human beings.

6. Enrique Vargas

Enrique Vargas Member

OK. No problem. I tell you what:; I really don't need your lecturing, pontificating and other crap. On the ignore list you go. And no, I don't appreciate people like you. As I said, I, just like my friend and the most important political writer of the XX century Alexander Solzhenitzyn did, call people like you "appeasers" an "collaborationists". . Over and out.

7. Enrique Vargas

Enrique Vargas Member

Excuse me???? I've been on this forum, still on the old one, and then on this, since 2011. Hundreds and hundreds of posts.
    Play Sherlock then and find out.

tim likes this.
  8. Michael Larkin

Michael Larkin Member

Yup. Confirmed. Enrique has been a member for some time. His post count is probably only since this version of the forum was raised (probably been taking a break for a while). He made many posts on the old forum. He even, as I recall, did one podcast.

tim likes this.
  9. Ian Gordon

Ian Gordon Ninshub Member

Yeah, at least one. The William Bray one. But I seem to remember Enrique interviewing people at a conference also? Or maybe that was Andy or Rich Grego.

10. Steve

Steve Member

I remember him as well. ;;/?

He was an aggressive horrible individual then too, he hasn't changed a bit. :(

11. Steve

Steve Member

Just to give some evidence to my assertion above.

He totally misjudges his view of Michael2, but instead of apologising for his mistake, he then has another rant before putting Michael on ignore. Not forgetting to boost his ego by saying he's a friend of a famous Russian writer at the end of the rant.

Michael2 likes this.
  12. Steve

Steve Member

I saw the first reply that you posted Enrique, you have very much moderated your language and tone in your latest reply. Sociopath! Really? :eek:

Anyway, I drove my daughter to school in the meantime and I've given the matter some thought, here is my thoughtful reply:

You're right, I apologise. I made this personal, I am well aware of the lure of doing so and how unhelpful it inevitably is, the situation only deteriorates. I should know better but I am a Scot, so sometimes I can't help it. ;)

I will, however, continue to oppose your extremely inflammatory posts. Putting me or anyone you dislike or disagree with is no way to come to any common ground, and there is lots of common ground. I agree with much of what you said in one of your replies to (I think it was Red).

What did you expect? To come to the forum again, expressing very strong, I would say extreme, opinions with no opposition? To believe that, yet call anyone who does so enablers or worse, is blind hypocrisy.

Remember that intellect can indeed be powerful, but with no heart it is useless.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  13. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

I think this thread has descended into a flame war, so let's drop this topic please.

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.