Suzanne Giesemann medium readings provide evidence of love and guidance |334|

maybe, but can you imagine going back to not knowing what you now know? I can't.

Yes, I know what you are saying, but in my case I have exerted much time and energy that could have been spent on "love" on this wild goose chase.

Complicated as my case is associated with a mental illness. Also, there is a bunch of stuff I am not able to fully share (for various reasons). I would like to tell the whole thing but it is very difficult as I would have to name names to a certain extent. The weirdness in my life does not "belong" to just me. Hmmm.

I guess we're all on our own journey, having different worlds to explore, different battles to fight. Though we come together here on this forum to discuss things, there are often widely diverging views, which I don't think reflects anything absolute about the way the world is "out there", but rather it reflects on which journey of exploration we are making.

A couple of times at the darkest points in my life I've been desperate for answers. For me answers often tend to come in dreams. I sometimes find the whole world incomprehensible but dreams are as clear as day, the most direct of all communication. One of those answers was the idea of "love" which at the time when I dreamed of it, was a big surprise to me. The surprise being, it wasn't triggered, as dreams may be, by events in my waking life reverberating and echoing back. It was a fresh input from somewhere.

I take from that, an important principle. Seek and you will find, ask and it will be given. If we need answers, they will come to us, provided we ask. But the answers are customised to each person, this isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. Our own answers are the ones we trust, in a way we would not trust second-hand information.

Yes. That is the most important thing. We know instinctively.

I think that's the issue that I have. I feel like I look too deeply into things, trying to understand topics and concepts that I will most likely never a the firm answer that I need or want. However, instinctively I know that what's importance is love, community, charity, etc. It would be much easier (mentally) just to follow my instincts....

Yes, I know what you are saying, but in my case I have exerted much time and energy that could have been spent on "love" on this wild goose chase.

Complicated as my case is associated with a mental illness. Also, there is a bunch of stuff I am not able to fully share (for various reasons). I would like to tell the whole thing but it is very difficult as I would have to name names to a certain extent. The weirdness in my life does not "belong" to just me. Hmmm.
The funny thing is, I'm often quite vague and probably incomprehensible for similar reasons (at least as far as the meaning of the words goes). That is, I sometimes mention reincarnation but I have no particular intention of being open about names, not even about mechanisms or types of evidence.

I've asked myself over the past few years whether I should put together a document to be published either when I'm old enough to no longer care, or even after death. But even that somehow doesn't inspire me. I'm content to occasionally discuss it face-to-face with close friends and don't think there would be any purpose in addressing a wider audience. My feeling is that those people whose purpose might be to publicise reincarnation accounts are already doing so, it doesn't seem to be my purpose.

Last edited:
LOL, fair point. No, I can't. I guess I was coming at it from the angle that ultimately there aren't any clear cut answers EXCEPT possibly "its all about love" and/or working out your issues now. Am I any better off than if I chose the blue pill and followed the "love" path?
my guy (Neem Karoli Baba) instructed -- Love everyone, and tell the truth. I feel like I'm slowly growing toward understanding what he's talking about. for me this means focusing on the former, but not losing sight of the latter.

The funny thing is, I'm often quite vague and probably incomprehensible for similar reasons (at least as far as the meaning of the words goes). That is, I sometimes mention reincarnation but I have no particular intention of being open about names.

I've asked myself over the past few years whether I should put together a document to be published either when I'm old enough to no longer care, or even after death. But even that somehow doesn't inspire me. I'm content to occasionally discuss it face-to-face with close friends and don't think there would be any purpose in addressing a wider audience. My feeling is that those people whose purpose might be to publicise reincarnation accounts are already doing so, it doesn't seem to be my purpose.

Interesting.

I would like to share my own stuff in that it would be interesting to really speak to somebody who knew what I was on about. This forum is my best chance of that but still it is a big ask. I would have to write a document that would be book length. I would then have to inspire some people to read it and then we could have a conversation. And, of course, I can't say what I want to say without naming names...

Also, while Skeptiko is great, I would prefer it if real life people in my real life grok'd what I was on about and that is a bigger ask as they would have to get up to speed on the background material and that is an even bigger ask!

Grrr.

One last amazing thought. I think Skeptiko is perhaps the leading website for all this stuff. I don't really know if that is true but I have not come across anything with the breadth. I do feel it might be number 1 in the world. So:
-There are 7 billion people in the world.
-Maybe 1 billion of them are proficient in English (that's a guess). Actually, pretty good guess: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers
-The topics here are FUNDAMENTAL to why we are on this Earth.
-Total forum members? 1000.

As a comparison, here is a forum about FileMaker (which I use professionally) - http://fmforums.com/. This is ONE software application and one forum (there are a number of them). Members? 31,000.

At risk of beating this drum too much.........I just finished The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts. If one takes the author at his word, you can draw several conclusions. (I hope its OK to post excerpts)

1. Whatever speaks through a medium or channel cannot be 100% trusted, no matter how evidential.
A medium's testimony from the epilogue: "They are masters of deception; they are articulate and eloquent with vast knowledge of philosophy at their disposal. whether fabricated or otherwise. They are able to cooperate and liaise sufficiently with others of their kind to devise strategies against us and maintain a continuity of information given to us. They have apparently limitless powers of precognition and access to any information they choose- past. present or future--enabling them, among other things, to impersonate whomsoever they wish with ease."

2. That's bad enough, but maybe "love and light" aren't all they're cracked up to be either.
Another quote from the same medium, emphasis mine,, "My guides manifested as they do to all mediums and channelers, as beings of great wisdom with a desire to help mankind. I am sure you can fully appreciate the intense feelings of love and well-being you receive from these beings during direct, mind-to-mind contact. It is heady stuff that hooks you totally. Right from the beginning, my guides appeared to groom me for a 'great work' that I had supposedly been born to perform as a spiritual teacher."

This medium also believes paranormal activity, be it "spirit contact", UFOs, fairies or whatnot through the ages, is all connected and is being used to influence humankind and not in a good way. Granted, that goes further than the author's conclusions, but it does make sense to me. I'm listening to a podcast interview with Michael Horn talking about the UFO contacts with Billy Meier. Some of it sounds good, "we are all one", "evolving towards the source" etc., but right along with that comes a veritable crapstorm of lies and misinformation about human origins that makes absolutely no sense. They have also billed him as the 7th and final prophet following the likes of Elijah, Jesus and Mohammed. Sound familiar? I've seen it in some NDE accounts as well. Someone comes back with an amazing story, but there are parts of it that simply don't make sense with logic, history or how things work. (I'm thinking of Nanci Danison here) Plus they are told they have a "work" to do.You see this exact same thing all through this whole paranormal/afterlife genre. So what are "they" after? Where in the world are the good guys if there are any? Is "love and light" really the answer?

I suspect the answer is, as with any kind of discussion with people we do not know, to be cautious. Just because a person is dead is no more reason to trust them, than a living person who we do not know or are not sure about. The key is to look for behaviour which may be a manipulative. Actions speak louder than words.

If the purported communicators is trying to exercise control in some way then it's time to be wary. Are they asking us to do things or threatening? Are they flattering us? Joe Fisher was subject to and saw evidence of this from the outset as far as I can remember. He allowed himself to be persuaded, he said himself that he ignored the warning signs and became emotionally attached and therefore easier to control. I don't blame Joe because it's human nature but the same could have been done to him by a living human.

Consider guides who do not control or direct. That's one of the reasons I like the teachings of Silver Birch. One of the things Silver Birch insisted on was that anything he said that wasn't acceptable or understandable or which didn't resonate could safely be ignored - that didn't mean it wasn't correct of course.

Last edited:
At risk of beating this drum too much.........I just finished The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts. If one takes the author at his word, you can draw several conclusions. (I hope its OK to post excerpts)

1. Whatever speaks through a medium or channel cannot be 100% trusted, no matter how evidential.
A medium's testimony from the epilogue: "They are masters of deception; they are articulate and eloquent with vast knowledge of philosophy at their disposal. whether fabricated or otherwise. They are able to cooperate and liaise sufficiently with others of their kind to devise strategies against us and maintain a continuity of information given to us. They have apparently limitless powers of precognition and access to any information they choose- past. present or future--enabling them, among other things, to impersonate whomsoever they wish with ease."

2. That's bad enough, but maybe "love and light" aren't all they're cracked up to be either.
Another quote from the same medium, emphasis mine,, "My guides manifested as they do to all mediums and channelers, as beings of great wisdom with a desire to help mankind. I am sure you can fully appreciate the intense feelings of love and well-being you receive from these beings during direct, mind-to-mind contact. It is heady stuff that hooks you totally. Right from the beginning, my guides appeared to groom me for a 'great work' that I had supposedly been born to perform as a spiritual teacher."

This medium also believes paranormal activity, be it "spirit contact", UFOs, fairies or whatnot through the ages, is all connected and is being used to influence humankind and not in a good way. Granted, that goes further than the author's conclusions, but it does make sense to me. I'm listening to a podcast interview with Michael Horn talking about the UFO contacts with Billy Meier. Some of it sounds good, "we are all one", "evolving towards the source" etc., but right along with that comes a veritable crapstorm of lies and misinformation about human origins that makes absolutely no sense. They have also billed him as the 7th and final prophet following the likes of Elijah, Jesus and Mohammed. Sound familiar? I've seen it in some NDE accounts as well. Someone comes back with an amazing story, but there are parts of it that simply don't make sense with logic, history or how things work. (I'm thinking of Nanci Danison here) Plus they are told they have a "work" to do.You see this exact same thing all through this whole paranormal/afterlife genre. So what are "they" after? Where in the world are the good guys if there are any? Is "love and light" really the answer?
good and important points. then again, there's no end to some of the dark-spiral-of-death stuff... and it winds up sounding very Fundy Christian. Easier for me to understand it as an "as above so below" ontology where the players/actors are a mixture of dark and light... all playing under one great light :)

good and important points. then again, there's no end to some of the dark-spiral-of-death stuff... and it winds up sounding very Fundy Christian. Easier for me to understand it as an "as above so below" ontology where the players/actors are a mixture of dark and light... all playing under one great light :)
Hi Alex, I'm interested in your take, since I have basically the same working theory, namely - there appear to be players/actors having considerably different natures, both in our material, human world and in the "spirit world". Your post would seem to imply that this "great light" (I quote you) is after all OK with the darkness, too. But please correct me if I'm misinterpreting you. Would you say that it's indifferent to the darkness or that it "animates" it (just as it has given rise to it - or at least I suppose that's your theory, that is that this light is the "source" of all that is)? And do you have any idea as to the reason why this one great light shines on both dark and light (again I quote you)? Is it a case of "it is as it is", or is it its choice, will and pleasure? Of course I'm only asking for your working theory, I know full well that none of us has 'the Truth' (or at any rate none of us can "prove" it :-) ). Thanks!

Hi Alex, I'm interested in your take, since I have basically the same working theory, namely - there appear to be players/actors having considerably different natures, both in our material, human world and in the "spirit world". Your post would seem to imply that this "great light" (I quote you) is after all OK with the darkness, too. But please correct me if I'm misinterpreting you. Would you say that it's indifferent to the darkness or that it "animates" it (just as it has given rise to it - or at least I suppose that's your theory, that is that this light is the "source" of all that is)? And do you have any idea as to the reason why this one great light shines on both dark and light (again I quote you)? Is it a case of "it is as it is", or is it its choice, will and pleasure? Of course I'm only asking for your working theory, I know full well that none of us has 'the Truth' (or at any rate none of us can "prove" it :) ). Thanks!
Yeah... I mean, that what it seems like to me... based on the data. But I'm a lot less sure about the big, big stuff (i.e. the big light).

I just know that to deny the big light is to suggest that there is no order to consciousness... no meaning... and I just don't think fits the data -- not even close. we are not biological robots in a meaningless universe, nor are we spiritual zombies in a meaningless multiverse :)

Good? That sounds disgusting to me.

Maybe I should have said plausible?.....anyway that reminds me of something else I noticed. In Fisher's account he credits his escape from the manipulation partly to a strong sense of self. I noticed this also in another book I read recently, "Orange is the New Black" , where the prison inmate refers several times to her strong sense of self as getting her through the mandatory submission and sameness of day to day jail life. I've never either been quite sure what to make of the idea that we've been given this individuality to grow and develop only to have to give it up.

only to have to give it up.
I'm not sure there is any "have to" involved. Regardless of which source one goes to for ideas, that of free will remains uppermost. But also, there isn't any sense of finality in merging. It is common for humans to want to be part of some collective, whether a small social gathering, or a massive crowd at some event. In those scenarios there is some merging with the whole, but people go home again afterwards, and be themselves, separated.

On the topic of evil brought up in this podcast (and recent others), and how to position oneself towards it, K9 posted in another thread this IANDS panel of NDErs (incl. Alan Hugenot) telling their stories and answering questions from the audience. At 50:47, after talk that focuses a lot on experiencing and giving unconditional love, an audience member confronts the panelists with the absence of the talk of the persistence of evil. You can listen to their answers:

"So, the first thing that they told me was. “We are harmony makers and chaos creators and we’re both essential to your experience.” I asked why one person got one experience and another person got another experience and they said that, “You will get the experience that will most bring you comfort.” So I’m like, “Cool!”"

http://ndeaccounts.com/near-death-experiences-stories/shelleys-nde-extraterrestrial-encounter/

I'm sure I've heard about 'chaos creators' before in other NDEs. Maybe the system needs these beings to create the 'evil' that gives us the opportunity to learn about 'good' ? Would earth still be a worthwhile place to learn if it was all good?

It is designed this way ON PURPOSE by some power which is able to regulate ALL of these fields of study. All these fields dance just out of reach. They drive you mad. There is plenty of evidence but there is no proof. How can this be? Answer: because it is done ON PURPOSE.
I think this is it. I really do. Reality as a whole, from shared reality to NDE's to mediumship, seems to be this way by design.

Putting on my tinfoil hat here, it's much like politics. You can never quite be sure who the "good guys" are, or if there even is such a thing. Take an issue, any issue, but I'll go with 9-11 here: the deeper you go, the crazier and more convoluted it gets. Nothing is clear, there are no "smoking guns", just weirdness and misdirections. Not that I think there was anything "otherworldly" involved with 9-11, but that when intelligence is involved, things get murky. This leads me to think perhaps behind all of this "paranormal" stuff, an intelligence is involved as well. What that intelligence might be, I haven't the faintest idea.

Back