Suzanne Giesemann medium readings provide evidence of love and guidance |334|

Interesting. What is this person's stance on other of our favorite topics? Perhaps those a little less secret... ?
I can't say I've ever really had the opportunity to sit and have a conversation with this person for a long time. They lived in a different state from me then, then I moved and they moved after I did to the state I used to live in, so, yeah, I don't see them much. We are related but we aren't close. I heard this while present for a conversation they were having with another relation of mine that is very close to them, otherwise I would have never dared even ask.

I'd be interested to know myself, since this person was very high ranking and has a PhD in physics and a masters degree in psychology. Very intelligent, very accomplished and actually worked for Boeing in another high level position after retiring from the Air Force. Believe me, I'd love to pick their brain, but have never had the chance.

You can avoid evil by not looking at it? Seriously? Either she's totally gaming the psi community at worst or completely delusional. How can one exist in this world, especially as a soldier, and say evil can be avoided by not looking at it.

My girlfriend and I laugh any time we hear anything similar to "oh you just need to imagine yellow light and it will banish all darkness" because if we'd done that with half of the shit we've had to deal with they would've just laughed and literally ripped our faces off.

Any time a half-competent spirit attacked me they would follow a general set of tactics

1: they would pull me into projection or o.b.e or soul travel or whatever you want to call it against my will and then lock down the area so that I couldn't escape.

2: they would put up what I can only describe as a "jamming field" so that calling for help was impossible

3: if they knew how, they would take total control of the environment and use it as a weapon from a distance without exposing themselves. Effectively making the environment their private "instance" of the same environmental traits.

This would force me into a one on one (or however many there were) duel that I couldn't just imagine out of existence. Once enough damage had been done to whoever was locking the projection it would become unstable and either spit me out on it's own or allow me to break free and escape. It was very common for injuries sustained during these encounters to induce the Kruger Effect that I've talked about before and on the open source magic thread.

As far a I'm concerned anyone who believes they can just shine some love and light to protect themselves is mentally retarded. My frustration at those people compared to what I had to go through sometimes makes me genuinely wish the same things would happen to them so they can be forced to realise how not-special they are, how useless "love and light" is, and how weak they are when “angels” aren't there to do all the work for them.

So, KEY QUESTION, can we assume that Sanaya is not "demonic"? If it is from the "good guys" then we should pay attention to it. If it is from the "bad guys" then it means Suzanne is communicating with both the "good" and "bad guys" at the same time! This also then implies that the "good guys" are unwilling/unable to protect Suzanne from the "bad guys".

I believe it is overly simplistic to label the sides as merely good and bad. I'll defer to James Corbett's analogy when talking about governments and corporations. It's more like Mafia’s trying to get their piece of the pie. Even if the Mafia’s do some things that help the common people, it's not because they like them or care about their existence, it's because it furthers their own ambitions. I don't think people following their own desires is a bad thing at all because that would be hypocritical. Everyone is purely self interested no matter how they dress it up. It just so happens that some people understand that helping other people also helps themselves and thus it is in their own best interests not to be a dick. For others their desires legitimately are to help other people because it makes them happy when they do, that's their material reward. For others still they help other people as a means of manipulating them to get on their good side and get things out of that person.

The same can be said for the allegedly bad people. Maybe they think they're the good guys, maybe they're scared, maybe they genuinely enjoy hurting others like griefers in games, who knows? But there's no use in applying such simplistic labels to people based on so little information. There are no angels or demons, only people.

My girlfriend and I laugh any time we hear anything similar to "oh you just need to imagine yellow light and it will banish all darkness" because if we'd done that with half of the shit we've had to deal with they would've just laughed and literally ripped our faces off.

Any time a half-competent spirit attacked me they would follow a general set of tactics

1: they would pull me into projection or o.b.e or soul travel or whatever you want to call it against my will and then lock down the area so that I couldn't escape.

2: they would put up what I can only describe as a "jamming field" so that calling for help was impossible

3: if they knew how, they would take total control of the environment and use it as a weapon from a distance without exposing themselves. Effectively making the environment their private "instance" of the same environmental traits.

This would force me into a one on one (or however many there were) duel that I couldn't just imagine out of existence. Once enough damage had been done to whoever was locking the projection it would become unstable and either spit me out on it's own or allow me to break free and escape. It was very common for injuries sustained during these encounters to induce the Kruger Effect that I've talked about before and on the open source magic thread.

As far a I'm concerned anyone who believes they can just shine some love and light to protect themselves is mentally retarded. My frustration at those people compared to what I had to go through sometimes makes me genuinely wish the same things would happen to them so they can be forced to realise how not-special they are, how useless "love and light" is, and how weak they are when “angels” aren't there to do all the work for them.

I've read a number of your posts and frankly I find them disconcerting. Not that I necessarily doubt you or your experiences - as they certainly seem plausible given what little I know - but they are in stark contrast to those of say, Jurgen Ziewe, who seemingly floats about wherever he wants completely unmolested. I go over and read on Astral Pulse now and then. Some of them experience attacks, but I think most would tell you its no big deal - its just your own fears or subconscious manifesting - and completely safe. Do you have an opinion on why the difference in perception? Or maybe I'm just picking up on some isolated negative experiences you've had?

What, in your opinion, does this bode for those of us who have no experience in fighting powerful evil entities when we eventually leave the relative safety of our physical bodies for good? Are we to be devoured or destroyed, victims of some spiritual "survival of the fittest" while we ineffectually wave "love and light"?

I get where yr coming from here, but I think/hope Suzanne is saying something slightly different. One of my favorite books is The Untethered Soul. I like the way Singer handles this issue -- "the secret of the ascent is to always look up."
No, sorry, I've got to push back a little here. In fact, I was going to just let this whole thing go, but I had the opportunity to listen to the podcast last night, as opposed to skimming the transcript, and I was infuriated.

I'm a fairly open minded person, so it isn't often that another persons viewpoint upsets me to level she did. The only other time I've ever been this pissed off was after reading Hazel Courtney's first book, which I cannot and do not want to remember the title. I love books. I never give away books, sell them or toss them. But I couldn't wait to get rid of her book. It was awful in so many ways. But I digress...this interview reminded me a lot of that book. Completely superficial with virtually nothing of substance except your typical New Age talking points that are so overwrought and tiresome. Warm fuzzy words that amount to nothing, really.

But what really pissed me off about this interview was how flippantly she dismisses the idea of evil. As if it's some kind of immaterial force of no consequence. But that's BS. Evil is all around us. Children are kidnapped, raped and murdered every day. Women and even men are kidnapped, rape and murdered every day. Our very own government is using drones to kill innocents by the crapload, and what do we do? Look away and "choose to look upward". Until when? Until it comes to our backyard? Why has so much time and energy been put into 9-11, to this very day? Because it happened to "us" and not those icky people in some third world country.

As long as "evil" doesn't come knocking at our door we can just "look away" or continue to "look upward". That's crap. Evil comes in many forms, and ignoring the evil done to innocents every day by the rich and powerful and the poor and unknown alike, is also evil.

So yeah, sure, as long as we view evil as something separate from ourselves, as some sort of unholy, immaterial, irrelevant force, we can just choose to "look upward". But that isn't reality. The reality is that evil exists, here. Potentially in any one of us. Ignoring that aspect leads to, I think, precisely what you see in the world today.

One last note: regarding her military career and her role in 9-11, either she's a liar (proven so by her testimony to the 9-11 commission that proved false) or she herself is unwilling, perhaps to come to terms with her so called former career. At this point, I would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she has since learned many things that have changed her worldview but isn't in a place that she can hold herself accountable. Perhaps this is work she is doing privately, I don't know. I do know that there have been many in her place, former military that have since undergone a change in worldview and what I would call an increase in consciousness, that have come out vehemently against what much of the military has done and continues to do.

I think of guys like Adam Kokesh who is very up front and honest with himself and those willing to listen about his actions while in the military. As well as Jimmy Massey and over 200 former military men and women that were a part of Iraq Veterans Against the War. They have been honest with themselves and the public about their actions while in the military. She just kep saying "I don't want to talk about that" or "it's just a career change" or "that's not my path." She was completely elusive, yet she touts her military career as a way to set herself apart and garner more attention. She pretty much bragged about her long waiting list of clients.

Yeah, I truly got the impression that she is a "lightworker". /s

True light workers are those that have risked life and limb to stand for the innocent and against those who perpetrate their violence on these innocents. People like Rachel Corrie.

You bet your ass I blame these authors and those who support them. And I call them out on their abrogation of personal responsibility.

Blaming the author for stupid people giving them money is about as rational as blaming a gunmaker for a mass shooting done with one of their products. If someone chooses to become a lightworker, chooses to never think about their beliefs and instead get angry whenever someone says something they don't like, and chooses to pay money for a book that supports their beliefs then they deserve to get scammed.

People always want to hear things that make them feel good but just because it sounds nice doesn't mean it is and it certainly doesn't make it true or profound. The first rule of grifting is to make your mark think that you give the slightest iota of a shit about their existence so that you can have them eating out of your hand whenever you want. You take advantge of their sympathy and kindness to get whatever you want out of them, then leave when they're of no more use to you, preferrably with some legitimate sounding excuse so your cover isn't blown. Of course this only works on people who take things at face value and don't apply critical thinking to the situation.
Why am I thinking an American political figure here?

I've read a number of your posts and frankly I find them disconcerting. Not that I necessarily doubt you or your experiences - as they certainly seem plausible given what little I know - but they are in stark contrast to those of say, Jurgen Ziewe, who seemingly floats about wherever he wants completely unmolested. I go over and read on Astral Pulse now and then. Some of them experience attacks, but I think most would tell you its no big deal - its just your own fears or subconscious manifesting - and completely safe. Do you have an opinion on why the difference in perception? Or maybe I'm just picking up on some isolated negative experiences you've had?

What, in your opinion, does this bode for those of us who have no experience in fighting powerful evil entities when we eventually leave the relative safety of our physical bodies for good? Are we to be devoured or destroyed, victims of some spiritual "survival of the fittest" while we ineffectually wave "love and light"?

Realistically there's probably next to no danger for most people. I only went through what I did because of a combination of pissing off a bunch of people who were very self entitled narcissists and potentially one or more people's grudges against me from the past. I'd say past life but if there's any truth to any of it it would be far more accurate just to label it as "the past." I went through the most fighting from around 2010 to 2011 which I only survived due to the sheer amount of help I got from alleged past life friends who chose not to incarnate.

I hardly have any issues these days. I think the last thing I had happen was in March 2016. Most of what happens now are either spirits inducing shared dreams with me either to try helping me learn how to develop the same abilities in the physical world or shared dream games with said past life friends and/or my girlfriend. The last of which was just a couple days ago. Sometimes someone induces a dream to get me to help them with something. One person, on the night of October 31 ironically enough, pulled me into a training session she was hosting for others and she wanted me there to help her out.

It's nice to know that there's other people also trying to teach even if they make mistakes about it sometimes. Knowing a skill and knowing how to teach it are two very different things. I'm sure if anyone here would want to learn they could probably see if they can reach out and find someone willing to teach via inducing shared dreams. I've heard a number of stories since joining the kung fu school I attend about people who will sometimes have dreams induced by long dead masters who take them around and show them things. Actually when I first joined the school I mentioned to the head instructor that I had an interest in energy even though I knew that sounded kinda crazy and he went "Man, I work in a Kung Fu studio all day, you have no idea the crazy things I hear all the time." I'm only here on Skeptiko because I want to see if I can spread the knowledge around and make sure I even know what I'm talking about.

Do I think people are destined to become prey or anything? No. Things seem to be just as varied as they are down here. Actually more so. Yes there's some places or situations that are safer or more dangerous than others but nothing is set in stone. I would argue that everyone should a least know some kind of self defence, but I’d argue that for living here on earth too. Just as you can't assume a police officer will magically materialise in front of you as soon as something bad happens you can't assume the equivalents will do the same anywhere else. I only took the skill as far as I have because it's my passion, it's what I've potentially done for pretty much my entire existence if any of the past life stuff is true. It would've been the same this life had I not been born with a genetic condition called X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa which prevented me from joining the military. But the vast majority of people understandably don't take things that far because they've got their own passions. So it's not like everyone up there is a crazy jedi grandmaster sage guru or something.

The only thing I would say is that things up there seem a lot less controlled than here on earth. It isn't that there aren't organisation or people who try to help others its that it's logistically impossible to enforce much of anything due to the sheer amount of area(s) to try covering. So I would say that self defence becomes more important the further from "civilisation" you go, no different from down here. But It does makes it much harder for tyrannies to form up there. For the most part if people don't like someone they can just pick up and walk away and they can keep going forever or just go to another realm entirely if they feel like it and know how. Unlike here on earth with current technology where you eventually just loop back to where you started and eventually run out of places to run. But I would argue that the one constant would be that there is no place for any sort of religion. Love and light obviously being one of them. I think it was Richard Grove who put it best by refferring to humans as living in a "terrarium" in the western world. An artificial environment. In a terrarium people are able to believe that crystals can purify water when light passes through them because they're already drinking treated water. So the belief holds despite being false. But if you were to try that out in the woods in the middle of nowhere you'd get a parasite or something and stop believing that crystals purify water because expereince would teach you that it's ridiculous. The same is true up there for religion, objective morality, rights, or any other kind of "I'm special" belief.

This of course all assumes I even know what I'm talking about.

If we look at it from the things we expect among the incarnate, I think its likely that spirits are just as big of bullshitters and just as prone as presenting opinion as objective proof. A good reason for example that channelers can't get the lottery numbers is because the spirits don't actually know it and don't know how to learn it, what does this say about other topics? Also if like attracts like, then I think it is likely channelers that love getting attention for their seeming expertise end up contacting with similar kinds of spirits, Channelers and those they contact typically have an answer for absolutely everything under the sun, I think its just bloviating most of the time.

Planning on reading this book myself. Just for the record I haven't yet, though I felt the need to respond here.

I agree. There's nothing, that I've come across, to suggest that those in other realms somehow magically know more than we do or have all the answers. Who knows, really, how many layers of reality there are? It's entirely possible that a creator being (god, brahma, etc.) wouldn't even necessarily know.

I think this may be why many esoteric traditions teach that you must use discretion like you would in this reality. It may very well be that dead people are just...dead people (not really dead, but I hope you know what I'm getting at).

Can there be 'free will' (being superficial with the philosophical concepts here) without the capacity to do evil? Why would we expect other "beings" that possess such a quality to be any different? I don't think that the underlying fabric of reality should adversely affect a "disassociated" (borrowing this from Bernardo) persona, even if consciousness is the ontological primitive. Otherwise, there would be little difference between it and determinism. Also, two recurrent aspects of NDEs are:

a- That the individual is given a choice.
b- That the "love" is directed towards the individual, but not always reciprocated. Of note is the account of the woman that spent her experience dismissing what she understood was Jesus because she did not believe in him.

Last edited:
No, sorry, I've got to push back a little here. In fact, I was going to just let this whole thing go, but I had the opportunity to listen to the podcast last night, as opposed to skimming the transcript, and I was infuriated.

I'm a fairly open minded person, so it isn't often that another persons viewpoint upsets me to level she did. The only other time I've ever been this pissed off was after reading Hazel Courtney's first book, which I cannot and do not want to remember the title. I love books. I never give away books, sell them or toss them. But I couldn't wait to get rid of her book. It was awful in so many ways. But I digress...this interview reminded me a lot of that book. Completely superficial with virtually nothing of substance except your typical New Age talking points that are so overwrought and tiresome. Warm fuzzy words that amount to nothing, really.
I remember Hazel... and I do see the similarities (http://skeptiko.com/hazel-courteney-understanding-spiritual-awakening/).

But I don'get the New Age bashing re Suzanne. she's a medium. she's demonstrated that she can effectively connect with these extended realms of consciousness. so I think her opinion on these topic carries some weight.

But what really pissed me off about this interview was how flippantly she dismisses the idea of evil. As if it's some kind of immaterial force of no consequence. But that's BS.
That's not what I heard her say. She said evil exists in the spiritual realm and described what she does to protect herself from negative entities.

Evil is all around us. Children are kidnapped, raped and murdered every day. Women and even men are kidnapped, rape and murdered every day. Our very own government is using drones to kill innocents by the crapload, and what do we do? Look away and "choose to look upward".
Yeah, but here's where things get complicated and words fail. Re the interview, we were pretty much talking about personal good/evil... i.e. what's been her experience with negative forces during medium readings. On this point there are many spritiual teachers that advise something very similar... i.e. always look up.

I agree that this doesn't abdicate our responsibility to oppose the kind of evil yr talking about... I just think it's a different conversation.

One last note: regarding her military career and her role in 9-11, either she's a liar (proven so by her testimony to the 9-11 commission that proved false) or she herself is unwilling, perhaps to come to terms with her so called former career. At this point, I would be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she has since learned many things that have changed her worldview but isn't in a place that she can hold herself accountable. Perhaps this is work she is doing privately, I don't know. I do know that there have been many in her place, former military that have since undergone a change in worldview and what I would call an increase in consciousness, that have come out vehemently against what much of the military has done and continues to do.
Totally agree. The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.

Reminds me of the freak'n Pat Tillman story where the Army killed this NFL star who had volunteered for the Army and become a poster boy for patriotism. Read how they assassinated him because he was going to leave the Army and publicly come out against the Iraqi war:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/270707tillmanexecuted.htm
(as back up to the first story)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/0...e-suspicious-pat-tillman-death-among-new.html

Yeah, but here's where things get complicated and words fail. Re the interview, we were pretty much talking about personal good/evil... i.e. what's been her experience with negative forces during medium readings. On this point there are many spritiual teachers that advise something very similar... i.e. always look up.
I agree with this, as far as "personal evil" goes, it doesn't generally bode well to dwell on it, sure. I still think though about those who, as you said, have it thrust upon them. Looking upward hasn't worked for some people. So, I'm just not convinced she isn't choosing to sidestep that issue precisely because of its complicated nature.

I struggle with the fact that a lot these mediums never seem to have any good answers to some of these really big questions, which leads me to believe that either they aren't what they claim to be, or that the "other side" doesn't know much more than we do. Otherwise, why do so many never have an answer, much less a good one? Maybe I'm just showing my ignorance here, but it's been something I've been interested in for a long time and it seems the more I look for an answer, all I get are more questions.

And thanks for the info about Pat Tillman. I hadn't even heard about that, but that all happened when I was pretty well entrenched in my materialist mindset, and pretty much bought what the MSM and PTB had to say without much questioning.

struggle with the fact that a lot these mediums never seem to have any good answers to some of these really big questions, which leads me to believe that either they aren't what they claim to be, or that the "other side" doesn't know much more than we do. Otherwise, why do so many never have an answer, much less a good one?

My guess is that the bolded bit is more likely. Jurgen Ziewe has always maintained that 'the other side' isn't so different from here. He says he wrote his book 'Vistas of Infinity' to urge people to deal with their issues now rather than hoping they will go away when they get to 'heaven'.He says and others agree- they won't. You'll have to deal with then sooner or later if you want your consciousness to get to the higher levels.

That's why the 'now' is important. It is where the action is! Nothing can be changed apart from in the present. Even if the soul can live multiple lives, each lives 'now' is the diamond tip where our beings rubber hits the road.

I feel that Jurgen &Tom Campbell are more correct than others with their different levels on 'the other side'. I think that we can sense what is truly 'right' by our feeling when we carry out that action. I'm not sure of anything but I'm sure that I know the emotion that I get when my whole being is grateful, or forgiving, feeling awe etc. I think that our time(s) on earth is/are to see how we deal with these challenges as well as to be creative.

Last edited:
I agree with this, as far as "personal evil" goes, it doesn't generally bode well to dwell on it, sure. I still think though about those who, as you said, have it thrust upon them. Looking upward hasn't worked for some people. So, I'm just not convinced she isn't choosing to sidestep that issue precisely because of its complicated nature.

I struggle with the fact that a lot these mediums never seem to have any good answers to some of these really big questions, which leads me to believe that either they aren't what they claim to be, or that the "other side" doesn't know much more than we do. Otherwise, why do so many never have an answer, much less a good one? Maybe I'm just showing my ignorance here, but it's been something I've been interested in for a long time and it seems the more I look for an answer, all I get are more questions.

And thanks for the info about Pat Tillman. I hadn't even heard about that, but that all happened when I was pretty well entrenched in my materialist mindset, and pretty much bought what the MSM and PTB had to say without much questioning.

I think it depends where you look. I find the teachings of Silver Birch (through the purported trance mediumship of Maurice Barbanel) quite interesting on a range of the subjects you mention. Even then, it is difficult to know how much weight to give those teachings as we never find out who Silver Birch really was and even if we did, and could prove it, I'm not sure how much it would matter. Essentially we either accept the information or we don't.

Why people would expect some sort of amazing insight from a medium such as Suzanne Giesemann I don't know - as far as I can see she is simply an instrument. In that respect all she can offer is what those who are prepared or are able to use her want or are able to give.

I am reading her book at the moment (it's ok so far but not particularly striking) so I may have a different view when I finish it but clairvoyance always seems a bit hit and miss to start with and not really a good method to get large amounts of coherent information reliably as it seems to require a lot interpretation. Probably the best way would be to find a reliable trance or even better, independent direct voice, medium such as Leslie Flint or Emily French. They're very rare though it would seem. Even then communicators tend to talk about whatever interests the sitter, which in many cases is simply the evidence that a friend or loved one has survived death. Not the big questions. Many of the purported communicators are very ordinary people who wouldn't necessarily have much interest in the big questions of our world having passed beyond it.

I struggle with the fact that a lot these mediums never seem to have any good answers to some of these really big questions, which leads me to believe that either they aren't what they claim to be, or that the "other side" doesn't know much more than we do.
I get yr point... it's the other side of "as above so below"... lotta experts few masters.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=tillman+story&sp=EgIYAg%3D%3D
The doc that was done in 2010 (yt version above) tells part of the story. The army investigator who refused to continue the lie and admitted Tillman was murdered at close range tells the rest.

My guess is that the bolded bit is more likely. Jurgen Ziewe has always maintained that 'the other side' isn't so different from here. He says he wrote his book 'Vistas of Infinity' to urge people to deal with their issues now rather than hoping they will go away when they get to 'heaven'.He says and others agree- they won't. You'll have to deal with then sooner or later if you want your consciousness to get to the higher levels.
this feels right.

I think that we can sense what is truly 'right' by our feeling when we carry out that action.
great point... totally agree. It's not hard to know what's right... just way too easy to fall into the well worn ruts in the road.

Why people would expect some sort of amazing insight from a medium such as Suzanne Giesemann I don't know - as far as I can see she is simply an instrument. In that respect all she can offer is what those who are prepared or are able to use her want or are able to give.
great point. add the fact that we don't really know who/what she's an instrument of... but that aside, I'm willing to accept that loved ones use folks like Suzanne to send us messages.

Back