TALKING EVIL WITH ALEX TSAKIRIS -- GORDON WHITE -- RUNE SOUP

I do remember this.

What did Gloria Steinem do this time?

BTW, much of the SJW movement started in feminist circles.
I can't read tell the whole story here but the bottom line is that steinem proved herself to be a lifetime CIA operative when she came out against the syrian government's treatment of women. this is a few years ago when the CIA was trying to overthrow syria. at the time we were backing isis. so you had a situation where this totally fake feminist was railing against the most secular progressive government in the region in favor of the greatest oppressor of women's rights in the modern era.

Social engineering isn't simple, but here we are.
Cults are generally smaller groups that share the same ideas...activism is complex with different aims and ways of accomplishing their goals...there's no nuance in a cult.

Now where going after feminists??? Are you against equality?
Equality of opportunity is great. Equality of outcome is the problem with social justice. It's Communism and historically it has failed for many reasons.

I can't read tell the whole story here but the bottom line is that steinem proved herself to be a lifetime CIA operative when she came out against the syrian government's treatment of women. this is a few years ago when the CIA was trying to overthrow syria. at the time we were backing isis. so you had a situation where this totally fake feminist was railing against the most secular progressive government in the region in favor of the greatest oppressor of women's rights in the modern era.
Wow.

I'm not really surprised though. There is a lot of contradictory behavior in that whole feminist/SJW/BLM culture

Now where going after feminists??? Are you against equality?
not sure what that means? from the kind of spiritual standpoint we're talking about in the show what would it mean to "go after feminists?"

it's like when gordon went down the quantifying evil thing? this is silly. it misses the point. all indications suggest that your soul is on journey of discovery not racking up points in some video game.

as far as female versus male "I've read this script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part"

Reactions: K9!
Cults are generally smaller groups that share the same ideas...activism is complex with different aims and ways of accomplishing their goals...there's no nuance in a cult.
Scientology was quite widespread. Cults don't have to be small.

not sure what that means? from the kind of spiritual standpoint we're talking about in the show what would it mean to "go after feminists?"

it's like when gordon went down the quantifying evil thing? this is silly. it misses the point. all indications suggest that your soul is on journey of discovery not racking up points in some video game.

as far as female versus male "I've read this script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part"
I was responding to K9 linking SJW and feminism...my point was he's going after every group that fights for equality.

It's funny watching the Keri Smith where she talks about leaving the cult of wokeness. She got indoctrinated into it on feminist forums 20 years ago and really didn't question it at all. She thought Trump supporters were evil and that the right was where all the violence came from. It's amazing to listen to her journey out of that ideology. She actually became Christian after leaving Wokeness.

It's funny watching the Keri Smith where she talks about leaving the cult of wokeness. She got indoctrinated into it on feminist forums 20 years ago and really didn't question it at all. She thought Trump supporters were evil and that the right was where all the violence came from. It's amazing to listen to her journey out of that ideology. She actually became Christian after leaving Wokeness.

That's an extreme example. I cannot stand Trump but I don't think he's evil...just ignorant. I agree any extreme views are dangerous...on either side.

Back