TALKING EVIL WITH ALEX TSAKIRIS -- GORDON WHITE -- RUNE SOUP

Hi Alex. I'm currently about halfway through your riveting convo with Gordon W, which brings up the whole animist world view and begs the question of if it might be interesting to get one or more specifically shamanically-oriented practitioners or thinkers chatting on your podcast - for example, Steve Richards of Holographic Kinetics, who has a self-contained and arguably extremely interesting view on this topic and the 'ontology' of the spirit world in general that's based on his own kind of research that goes back probably 40 years or so. It's not 'science' in any kind of way that's acceptable to science believers, but it's very systematic and all-encompassing, and has delivered great results for people (no affiliation here incidentally, just a philosophical fascination and personal experience of said positive results) all the best

Alex, I would be interested in you thoughts on the social justice movement. At it's core it is a racist, misogynist and just plain evil cult masquerading as the opposite of those things. It has infiltrated large corporations, universities and governments. The Hollywood elite have all signed on as adherents. If you voice any opposition to the cult your youtube videos will be demontotised or deleted and friends will shun you out of fear. It's the new Scientology.

The SJW cult is based on the book White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, who reportedly charges $10000 to absolve "privileged white" people of their sin of racism. According to her ideology, people are born racist (yes, babies are racist too) so it isn't really such a bad thing to be racist. That's why people belonging to the cult can get away with things like wearing blackface. They paid their money to DiAngelo, so it's fine. It's a weird mixture of Post-Modernism and Marxism in which individuals don't really exist. You belong to a particular group and are expected to follow the rules of that group. Oh, and the rules change daily so that people can't ever be sure when they have crossed the line (cancel culture). At it's core, the book promotes segregation of races and racism itself.

This is a snippet from an interview with Kari Smith in which she talks about the evil of this movement. The whole interview is worth watching, but this segment gets to the core of how insidiously evil this new religion is.

Hi K9, it is good to see you here again!

I haven't watched the video - it is very long, but I agree with you completely - it really is racist! It is racist because it routinely singles out white people for criticism - just for the colour of their skin.

It is evil too, because I think the ultimate goal is to destroy race relations, if not start a race war.

I want Alex to set up a politics section on the Skeptiko-forum front page, so we can discuss politics without it spreading into everything else. I hope you will repost your comments there - maybe into a new thread.

David

Last edited:
specifically - 'everything's alive' a la Gordon; an explanation for how sub-personalities evolve a la Tom Zinser (creation of thought-form, evolving to life form) and subsequently to entity a la Jerry Marzinsky. It's the only 'system' that covers all this stuff coherently that I've come across.

I don't understand your push back here. I'm pointing out the absurdity of ignoring this phenomenon. I'm pointing out the absurdity of academia/ intellectual elite/ entertainment elite dismissing it with the wave of the hand and a "you know what's really going on" wink. I'm pointing out the absurdity of corrupted, deceptive religious institutions weighing in with anything beyond an apology.
The pushback was against Gordon taking up so much time with definitional issues. And cosmological issues. I already knew that you both have a cosmology in which evil entities exist and are more than ready to be available for atrocities commited in cooperation with humans.. But how would that work to culminate in any given case? And in a case of skinning a 4 year old, an act infinitely more foul than the Anneke Lucas case? Gordon, in this case, would seemingly ask ,well what was the evil part, what was done or the ritual aspect. He drove me crazy, especially b/c I know he knows a lot more about this subject than he told us.

Last edited by a moderator:
let me defend my hand waving because you and Gordon have missed the point.

speak to any expert on sex crimes against children and they'll tell you it's not about sex. it's about power. it's about violence. go back to the bob hamer interview. the pathetic people he was rubbing shoulders with we're devising plans to crush souls... not have sex.

Well I outlined what I see as a continuum going from a loving relationship sliding down into something cruel and heartless. Maybe as a person descends that slide, he also gets more and more enjoyment from the power aspect. However, note that recent exposures has shown that some extremely powerful men enjoy raping children - so I think it is not as simple as you suggest.

I'd still like to know if one of Tom Zinser's sub-personalities is conscience - that would make sense.

David

I truly wish you would define extended consciousness. Other concepts out there are greater reality, spirit realms, mutidimensional....Can you identify with any of those?
I suspect in truth, we use those words interchangeably. We really need a word or phrase for this - "extended consciousness" doesn't seem a bad choice.

David

Hi K9, it is good to see you here again!

I haven't watched the video - it is very long, but I agree with you completely - it really is racist! It is racist because it routinely singles out white people for criticism - just for the colour of their skin.

It is evil too, because I think the ultimate goal is to destroy race relations, if not start a race war.

I want Alex to set up a politics section on the Skeptiko-forum front page, so we can discuss politics without it spreading into everything else. I hope you will repost your comments there - maybe into a new thread.

David
Hi David!

I will re-post it he sets up the new area.

Not only do they single out white people for the color of their skin, they believe that white people are born racist. So from birth they are "bad". The book White Fragility also seems to suggest that people of color are less capable than white people, which is extremely racist and insulting to all POC. It's a collectivist POV, so you are not an individual, you are part of a group and are responsible for everything that group has done wrong. No individualism. No Free speech allowed.

Was that Cyrus Kirkpatrick?

David
Sounds like something he would say. He and Jurgen And William Buhlman claim that there are “astral copies” of nearly everything on Earth, even entire cities populated by people. Not ghosts, physical people. If what they say is true, there are “copies” with subtle and major differences.

Sounds like something he would say. He and Jurgen And William Buhlman claim that there are “astral copies” of nearly everything on Earth, even entire cities populated by people. Not ghosts, physical people. If what they say is true, there are “copies” with subtle and major differences.
Well maybe they are not so physical - he says eating is optional. I must say I like Cyrus' conception of the afterlife. Merging with the source never appealed to me - it just seems too simple as a goal for the whole of existence. It is rather like the Matrix concept - that bodies were kept engaged in an illusory life just to harvest their energy!

David

That's quite a charge! The whole social justice movement is an evil cult???
Remember that nobody joins up knowingly to an evil cult. All cults market themselves as good - but as society has become more and more destabilised, I have begun to wonder what the point of all this anger and aggression really is.

Does any reasonable person really want to get rid of the police?

David

Remember that nobody joins up knowingly to an evil cult. All cults market themselves as good - but as society has become more and more destabilised, I have begun to wonder what the point of all this anger and aggression really is.

David
Well I disagree with both descriptors..to say some group or someone is "evil" is extreme and requires a lot of evidence. I vehemently disagree with right-leaning people but I don't think they're evil...just misinformed. And what group hasn't been labeled a cult at some point or another??? I understand that you don't understand the anger...white people have been the dominant race for a long time and aren't used to being disenfranchised. I don't think most leftists want the police gone, just retrained and/or restructured.

David
It might be stretching it, but the whole woke movement has strong ties to the democratic party in the US. It isn't a new thing, it certainly goes back to when the Clintons were in power. One has to wonder if believing you are bad from the moment you are born excuses not only racism, but the terrible goings on connected to Epstein as well.

Well I disagree with both descriptors..to say some group or someone is "evil" is extreme and requires a lot of evidence. I vehemently disagree with right-leaning people but I don't think they're evil...just misinformed. And what group hasn't been labeled a cult at some point or another??? I understand that you don't understand the anger...white people have been the dominant race for a long time and aren't used to being disenfranchised. I don't think most leftists want the police gone, just retrained and/or restructured.
The BLM has put out demands to not only abolish police departments, but the court system and jails too. They want a lawless society.

Strangely enough, in democratic run states, criminals were being released from jail during the pandemic. Who would want that? At the same time at least one business owner protesting the lockdown was put in jail by an activist judge.

All sorts of illogical stuff being done by the democrats and the SJW movement. First it wasn't safe to open businesses, but suddenly crowded protests are fine?

By the way, did you watch the video and look at the evidence as presented there?

The BLM has put out demands to not only abolish police departments, but the court system and jails too. They want a lawless society.

Strangely enough, in democratic run states, criminals were being released from jail during the pandemic. Who would want that? At the same time at least one business owner protesting the lockdown was put in jail by an activist judge.

All sorts of illogical stuff being done by the democrats and the SJW movement. First it wasn't safe to open businesses, but suddenly crowded protests are fine?
Where have you heard that? I've not come across that at all.

Where have you heard that? I've not come across that at all.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nt-amnesty-give-free-health-care-and-college/

The justice system demands include that the “Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus.” This includes seizing police pensions. It also calls for prohibiting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from operating in the city.

Most are interpreting "criminal justice apparatus" as including the courts and jails.

Edit:

Here is a business owner jailed by an activist judge for opening during the lockdown:

This mentions releasing inmates from jail during the pandemic.

Last edited:
I definitely agree that these lockdowns are nuts...I'm left leaning but I strongly disagree with the government controlling where people go.
The SJWs control who goes where in the CHAZ. It even has a warlord now. It's like watching Escape from New York.

Back