TALKING EVIL WITH ALEX TSAKIRIS -- GORDON WHITE -- RUNE SOUP

I didn't..you can't convince me that social justice warriors are evil...clearly you and I define that word differently and I've known plenty. No evil there.
So you won't look at the evidence then. Blindness to evil doesn't make it go away.

Once again...this kind of discussion isn't helpful. Labeling people that you don't know as evil is small-minded and just creates more divisiveness.
Strange coming from someone defending a cult that labels people as evil depending on the color of their skin at birth. That's one divisive group. They even require segregation of races.

Strange coming from someone defending a cult that labels people as evil depending on the color of their skin at birth. That's one divisive group. They even require segregation of races.
Maybe you know a different cult...I don't know of one who believes that.

Maybe you know a different cult...I don't know of one who believes that.
That comes from White Fragility, the book that is pretty much the bible for SJWs despite the fact I'd be surprised if any of them read or understood it.

Look, I know leaving a cult is hard. I would really recommend Kari Smith's Deprogrammed series of videos. They might really help you.

That comes from White Fragility, the book that is pretty much the bible for SJWs despite the fact I'd be surprised if any of them read or understood it.

Look, I know leaving a cult is hard. I would really recommend Kari Smith's Deprogrammed series of videos. They might really help you.
Wow...quite condescending. I understand why people are fighting for equality. If that's a cult...sign me up!

It's hard to take someone seriously who won't engage with the data. I can understand why you are afraid to though. Cult mentality makes it hard to think straight.
Tbh...you posted something from Breitbart so it's hard for me to take it seriously.

Tbh...you posted something from Breitbart so it's hard for me to take it seriously.
You also are labeling a group as evil so another reason for me not to take this seriously...also "justice warriors" aren'tt a monolithic group...hard to label it a cult.

Last edited:
You also are labeling a group as evil so another reason for me to take this seriously...also "justice warriors" aren'tt a monolithic group...hard to label it a cult.
First off, I look at a lot of news sources and Brietbart may be conservative, but it is a mainstream source. I guess you must be very limited in what news you are allowed to read.

Secondly, the SJW movement itself is collectivist, so your argument makes no sense. The ideology promoted by the group is racist, which seems evil to me.

Thirdly, here is a psychologist explaining why SJW is a cult.

https://newdiscourses.com/2020/06/cult-dynamics-wokeness/

1592187505463.png

Last edited:
First off, I look at a lot of news sources and Brietbart may be conservative, but it is a mainstream source. I guess you must be very limited in what news you are allowed to read.

Secondly, the SJW movement itself is collectivist, so your argument makes no sense.

Secondly, the SJW movement itself is collectivist, so your argument makes no sense. The ideology promoted by the group is racist, which seems evil to me.

https://newdiscourses.com/2020/06/cult-dynamics-wokeness/

View attachment 1668
I've already said this but racism has a power dynamic to it. Also... so are white activists racist against white people? and no it's not collectivist...there are differing beliefs in activism. You're using the term "cult" very loosely. There seems to be a lot of right leaning people on this blog and I could label it a cult based on your application of the term.

Alex, I would be interested in you thoughts on the social justice movement. At it's core it is a racist, misogynist and just plain evil cult masquerading as the opposite of those things. It has infiltrated large corporations, universities and governments. The Hollywood elite have all signed on as adherents. If you voice any opposition to the cult your youtube videos will be demontotised or deleted and friends will shun you out of fear. It's the new Scientology.

The SJW cult is based on the book White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, who reportedly charges $10000 to absolve "privileged white" people of their sin of racism. According to her ideology, people are born racist (yes, babies are racist too) so it isn't really such a bad thing to be racist. That's why people belonging to the cult can get away with things like wearing blackface. They paid their money to DiAngelo, so it's fine. It's a weird mixture of Post-Modernism and Marxism in which individuals don't really exist. You belong to a particular group and are expected to follow the rules of that group. Oh, and the rules change daily so that people can't ever be sure when they have crossed the line (cancel culture). At it's core, the book promotes segregation of races and racism itself.

This is a snippet from an interview with Kari Smith in which she talks about the evil of this movement. The whole interview is worth watching, but this segment gets to the core of how insidiously evil this new religion is.

this is a tough one, eh? I mean, it's so multi-layered. you and I are old enough to have lived through/witnessed incredible social injustice... surprisingly ( or maybe not surprisingly) much of that hasn't been resolved. at the same time, I can't help but share your concerns that most of the SJW is largely co-opted BS. most will never look into the documented history social engineering/puppeteering.

BTW gloria steinem is in the news again. do you remember this show with jasun?
Jasun Horsley, Socio-Spiritual Engineering |392| - Skeptiko ...

this is a tough one, eh? I mean, it's so multi-layered. you and I are old enough to have lived through/witnessed incredible social injustice... surprisingly ( or maybe not surprisingly) much of that hasn't been resolved. at the same time, I can't help but share your concerns that most of the SJW is largely co-opted BS. most will never look into the documented history social engineering/puppeteering.

So racial equality isn't important?? I think it is multilayered as well so why is it discarded as just social engineering?

I've already said this but racism has a power dynamic to it. Also... so are white activists racist against white people? and no it's not collectivist...there are differing beliefs in activism. You're using the term "cult" very loosely. There seems to be a lot of right leaning people on this blog and I could label it a cult based on your application of the term.

But do you have a nice graphic to prove your point?

1592188998634.png

I do remember this.

What did Gloria Steinem do this time?

BTW, much of the SJW movement started in feminist circles.

I promise I am being sincere. I have been immersed in the afterlife FB groups, where no one uses the term 'extended conciousness." Instead they discuss the afterlife realm(s), the astral realm(s), the higher vibration realms, et al. So talking of consciousness as extended seems limiting, as there is so much going on in these realms besides consciousness -- for example an OBEr discovering astral / near earth L.A.

Given this way of looking at things on my part, I hope you can see why I can't understand your statement that evil might be a lens into extended consciousness. There are evil entities in the afterlife realms, so why would we need evil as a lens to know that??
there's been a lot of great thinking in and around the hard problem of consciousness kind of stuff. one of the unintended consequences of this is that a lot of the "paranormal" stuff is being left out of the conversation, or relegated to the ignore corner. so I guess I'm trying to find a shorthand way of talking about all the stuff that doesn't normally fit in "consciousness research," but is very much a part of the consciousness experience.

e.g. NDE/OBE/DMT/ADC/psi/ET dang, I was trying to do it all with three letter acronyms :)

Back