The Difficulty of Predicting the Future

Precognition is not that hard. If anybody knows Russian, I recommend the TV show Битва экстрасенсов. mostly for entertainment purposes, but also for the purpose of seeing to what degree a human being can develop himself. It's available to watch online for free. In 2015 after I have had practiced remote viewing for about 3-4 months I had reached a stage at which I could walk in the corridor of my office and thoughts would be popping in my mind "oh Peter will walk out from the 2nd door over there" and 10 seconds later he would, or "oh the technical lead will come in about 2 minutes and will ask me something surprising" and he would. Or even walking on the street I had premonitory visions about various scenes I'd see in a few minutes or so.

I didn't see any benefit in having these premonitions though. Whatever will be, will be.

I didn't see any benefit in having these premonitions though. Whatever will be, will be.
On a related but separate topic, I used to have a well-tuned ability to tell whether or not someone would be home when I called. It was genuinely useful, it saved both the time and energy of a wasted journey. At present I don't think I'm operating at quite that level (though some of the awareness is still there), it's a matter of practice.

On a related but separate topic, I used to have a well-tuned ability to tell whether or not someone would be home when I called. It was genuinely useful, it saved both the time and energy of a wasted journey. At present I don't think I'm operating at quite that level (though some of the awareness is still there), it's a matter of practice.

That's cool! I remember reading about a similar thing in Douchan Gersi's "Faces in the Smoke" happening in the Berber lands in the Sahara desert (it seems harsh environment and living conditions are conducive to developing various forms of psi).

That's cool! I remember reading about a similar thing in Douchan Gersi's "Faces in the Smoke" happening in the Berber lands in the Sahara desert (it seems harsh environment and living conditions are conducive to developing various forms of psi).
I don't know if my conditions were that harsh, (I lived in a big city at the time) but living alone with no phone or other means of contact might have had a lot to do with it for me. It isn't the same as the sort of precognition you described, it didn't have the details you described. But it does seem that these are things which can be learned.

Back