"The Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life by Professor Chandra "

Is sentient technologucal life the rule or the exception?

• Rule. Abundent. Old and New.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eception. Rare. Sparse.

• None of the above.

• Total voters

Matt²

New

This video presentation is, IMO, the best and most convincing validation that Earth exists in a Universe that is extremely biologically active, far beyond even many proponents estimations, but certainly an idea nearly vacant from main stream science, the MSM, and Hollywood (Star Trek & Star Wars exempt).

The implications from this talk were mind blowing for me, even though I already theorized this idea. So please share your thoughts if find some time to view this video.

Matt

Last edited:
Another poll where I have to respond with "none of the above" (not even the box marked "None of the above.").

Why? Because of the wording. Sentient life may be abundant. But adding the word (if we ignore the misspelling) "technological" adds an extra layer of complexity to the question. It also perhaps carries an assumption - the reason why it is there is so the question can refer to life which has progressed precisely as far as we have, no less and no more. That is really asking for a brief moment in time to be abundant, which is to me an absurdity.

Another poll where I have to respond with "none of the above" (not even the box marked "None of the above.").

Why? Because of the wording. Sentient life may be abundant. But adding the word (if we ignore the misspelling) "technological" adds an extra layer of complexity to the question. It also perhaps carries an assumption - the reason why it is there is so the question can refer to life which has progressed precisely as far as we have, no less and no more. That is really asking for a brief moment in time to be abundant, which is to me an absurdity.

Maybe the vote wasn't a good idea, so do you happen to know how to take it down or at least edit it?

Back