The Donald Trump Thread

It's not complicated at all, except if you try to complicate it.

This is what I oppose.

Who wouldn't oppose that kind of violence?

With regard to my comment about antisemitism, I was very conscious of what I was saying...the double standard is quite ironic :)

Who wouldn't oppose that kind of violence?

Too many people in Israel and the US. They use arguments like "It's complicated", I'm sorry, but it's true.

The soldier got 18months, Ch4 says he's somewhat of a hero in Israel. He'll be out in a year. Disgusting. Yet another crime that they will say "Its complicated" about. I don't think it's complicated at all. It's about hate, we must change that to love. That's difficult, but not complicated.

Too many people in Israel and the US. They use arguments like "It's complicated", I'm sorry, but it's true.

The soldier got 18months, Ch4 says he's somewhat of a hero in Israel. He'll be out in a year. Disgusting. Yet another crime that they will say "Its complicated" about. I don't think it's complicated at all. It's about hate, we must change that to love. That's difficult, but not complicated.

Sorry, I only said it was complicated because I thought you had originally said you didn't understand it. Looks like I must have misread that. Getting to the truth and through the propaganda on both sides is quite a task though, wouldn't you agree?

Sorry, I only said it was complicated because I thought you had originally said you didn't understand it. Looks like I must have misread that. Getting to the truth and through the propaganda on both sides is quite a task though, wouldn't you agree?

It is indeed

Reactions: Red
Calling something the rape capital of Europe isn't an argument either. It is inflammatory rhetoric. The issue is nuanced.

Tell that to the women who are afraid to go out. "It's nuanced"

Obviously the MSM is not on board yet with the full extent of the issue, although even on Morning Joe today they admitted there are large issues in Sweden

Don't wait for the MSM to get on board, I don't think they're coming. There's plenty of information from the citizen's themselves and alternative media outlets.

The dumb back and forth with one side and another is going to get no where.

What sides?

No, I don't agree. :) The facts (numbers) speak for themselves.

The propaganda on the Zionist side is much more powerful than that opposing it.

I was in South Africa during the apartheid era. There weren't many active acts of opposition, the blacks 'knew their place' and played the 'game'. I never saw any political arguments or acts of opposition in my 11 years there. I feel sure that the Palestinians would be satisfied with having their freedom back, rather than looking for revenge, at first anyway.

Don't wait for the MSM to get on board, I don't think they're coming. There's plenty of information from the citizen's themselves and alternative media outlets.

What sides?
Tell me how many Swedes have you talked with in person?

Agreed - the only thing that makes it nuanced is that the MSM don't like to report it.

I would say an honest way to report the whole situation would be something like:

Recent immigrants to Europe are predominantly economic migrants, though some are clearly fleeing from war. There are also some who are fleeing the justice in their own countries. A substantial majority are young men.

Unfortunately many come from cultures that condone rape, and expect women to only appear on the streets dressed in a veil. Men from these cultures find it hard to accept that in the West women dress quite differently and that these women are not prostitutes, nor are they inviting sexual assault.

Some buy false papers to make themselves out to be Syrian. Certain NGO's have also encouraged men to claim they are 15, so that they get treated as children even though they are not. This has greatly complicated efforts to extract genuine children from the camps, where they are at risk from some of the older migrants!

In addition, ISIS announced in advance that it would infiltrate those coming to Europe with its members - ready and willing to die for ISIS by terrorising the Western population. Some of the atrocities in Europe have indeed been committed by recent migrants, and hailed by ISIS.

David

Maybe it cause I'm from Chicago, but 11 murders in a year doesn't sound bad. I don't want this taken out of context though. 1 murder is a horrible crime/action. Also not sure what the population of Malmo is? And how much has the murder increased since immigration numbers have gone up?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is making that claim.

I changed my original post to specify that the article is making that claim, not you.

About a dozen cars were set on fire in Stockholm as riots erupted in the suburb of Rinkeby following a suggestion made by Donald Trump that Sweden is suffering from migrant-linked terror.

US President Donald Trump provoked widespread consternation by seeming to imply, incorrectly, that immigrants had perpetrated a recent spate of violence in Sweden.

I changed my original post to specify that the article is making that claim, not you.
I think the article is pointing out the coincidence (synchronicity?) rather than the resposibility. Perhaps you're getting a little touchy ;)

Reactions: Red
Reality is reality, no matter what we want to believe.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/swedish-p...edish-authorities-media-over-crime-wave-cover

And while I realize the Media Research Center is a conservative organization it does not automatically make them wrong! This is not the only report of what these police officers are saying.

https://translate.google.ca/transla...wedens-Polizei-zum-Schweigen.html&prev=search
Do you honestly think every woman in Sweden is afraid to go out at night? That is absurd. Do you not think that somewhere in the world there is press that it is not safe to go out at night in american cities? That women can't walk in the street at night in NYC? Those stories are out there.

All I am saying is that it isn't black and white. Every Swedish person isn't quaking in their Uggs to walk around. That is ridiculous. I'm sorry if you can't see that. Do you think that in the U.S. there aren't areas where white people can't walk around safely? I can assure you that there are such places. But they don't define America. Any article that portrayed such dangerous places as the norm or as defining the experience of the culture would be stupid.

If you knew a dozen Swedish people from various areas in Sweden then I might respect your opinion more. I have watched the 60 minutes episode. Obviously there are bad places. Maybe there are even 55 bad places. But that doesn't mean the issue isn't nuanced, because surely it is.

You are of course absolutely right. Not all women are afraid to go out, only half of them. I don't know what I was thinking.
Next time I speak to my cousin in Freudenstadt I will have to tell her that she is being ridiculous. I am relieved that you have spent a whole hour researching the changes that have occurred in the lives of women in Europe.

You can lead a horse to water...

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...sh-suburbs-are-afraid-to-go-out-at-night.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Swedish-town-after-spate-of-sex-attacks.html

From the article:

"Residents in several immigrant dense neighborhoods in Sweden now risk being harassed by Islamists or criminals if they go out at night, confirm both the Swedish police and a women's rights activist."

IN SEVERAL. IN SEVERAL.

I've already said there is a problem. I'm sure there are women in every country in the world who, in some neighborhoods, cannot go out at night. I am sorry that it has happened in some European cities as well. BUT IT IS NOT EVERY CITY, and it is not every neighborhood in every city.

I have already said, again and again, even in the past when we discussed it. It is an issue. But it is not the case that roaming hoards of brown men are pulling every white woman from every Volvo in Sweden. Is it horrible? YES. It is a problem? YES. It is an unsurmountable issue? I seriously doubt it.

I've already said it is a problem. But I am quite sure they are still coloring easter eggs, or doing whatever it is one does in Sweden in MOST locations. They have a problem. They will work toward fixing it.

Back