The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

I’m surprised and very disappointed you Conspiracy Gurus neglected to inform us Skepticordians about this #QAnon thing.

The vast majority of us don’t Chan, Discord, or watch 4-hour YouTube rant videos. You never gave us three neatly written paragraphs explaining it, or a dedicated thread.

Meme Majick is real. It is how we successfully enthroned our God Emperor [PBUH]. This Basics of the QAnon Phenomena video says the Interwebz is developing into morphic field global consciousness entity. I believe it is. I believe it will revolutionize our political human condition.

I invested a 1/2 hour of my life in that video, but received no Basics.

Can anyone read me in with an Executive Summary of what the heck this QAnon thing is? Please?

http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-qanon
QAnon is a supposedly high ranking insider of the Trump administration leaking information to help explain what cannot be told publicly.

Some people think its a hoax. Some people say there is some evidence that verifies it is coming from an insider. But it could also be disinformation.

Therefore I am posting for entertainment purposes only - because I enjoy a good conspiracy story. Please don't act outraged that I might believe it, this is a conspiracy theories forum. What do you expect to find here?

Q posts to 4chan.org and 8chan (8ch.net).

Current activity, as I write this, is at: https://8ch.net/cbts/catalog.html
Look for threads titled "Calm Before The Storm"
For example: CBTS General #185: ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH. Edition
The beginning of the thread will have information links including recent Q posts, below are reader posts and sometimes new Q posts.

Q's posts are often cryptic so readers post their analyses and theories. The veracity of reader's posts are independent of the veracity Q's. They could be right or wrong.

More here:
http://www.magapill.com/o/q-clearance-patriot-qanon.htm

Here is a recent thread on 8chan. Background information on Q is at the beginning.
https://8ch.net/cbts/res/255388.html

Last edited:
Q posts are the supposed to be about things going on behind the scenes what is public is this:

1/6/2018
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/06/the-silence-of-the-shams/
  • The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.
  • The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)
  • The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.
  • The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)
  • The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)
  • The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)
All of the origination details are part of the minutia that will surface in the next 30 days. Devin Nunes, Bob Goodlatte and Chuck Grassley using the Judiciary and Intelligence Committees to collect evidence and tell the public everything outlined HERE and more.

1/4/2018
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

1/4/2018
https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-department-looking-into-hillary-clintons-emails-again
Justice Department ‘Looking Into’ Hillary Clinton’s Emails— Again

12/21/2017
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ng-fbi-agents-to-explain-uranium-one-evidence
DOJ prosecutors asking FBI agents to explain Uranium One evidence: report

10/18/2017
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...human-traffickers-arrested-across-u-s-n812156
84 Children Rescued, 120 Human Traffickers Arrested Across U.S., FBI Says

11/16/2017
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ms-13-crackdown-nets-hundreds-arrests-feds-n821531
MS-13 crackdown nets hundreds of arrests by feds

There is a danger that this plot becomes so infinitely convoluted that nobody who isn't doing a full-time study of the interconnections can possibly understand it!

Jim, you seem to have made a real study of what is going on, let me try to probe you for some simple facts (as near as you can). Simplification and approximation is utterly essential if most of us are going to get a grip on it all!

1) Are we seeing the uncovering of high level corruption going back a long way (right back to the assassination of JFK?).

2) Are MS-15 involved?

3) What are the chances of some sort of coup to preserve the corrupt system?

4) What was it all for? Do you think President Trump somehow understood what was going on while he was a candidate talking about "The Swamp"?

David

I appreciate you guys' efforts to educate me on this.

I'm getting that:

* Qanon claims to be a high-level, white-hat insider.

* President Trump and friends are part of the white-hat faction fighting the black-hats within the deep-state.

* Qanon posts leading questions, but no actual data on these happenings.

Where/how do Consciousness and ET's figure into this? That's the stuff that intrigues me.

Where/how do Consciousness and ET's figure into this? That's the stuff that intrigues me.

I have been wondering if the break away civilization (insiders who have reverse engineered alien space vehicles and other technology) are allied with or part of the deep state corrupt-o-crats? Are they neutral or on one or the other side?

Below are two threads from the cbts forum on 8 chan (cbts = calm before the storm, it's where the q post are found)

Don't blame me, I am just answering your question. The quotes are not from Q, they are from readers of the boards.

https://8ch.net/cbts/res/16027.html
Elite are consuming live pineal glands from children, to experience the ultimate "high". When we talk about adrenochrome from children's blood, we are only partially right. The adrenochrome is in wide use among elites, but is only half of the secret, as the live pineal glands have remained an important part of spiritual human history. Eating the dead flesh, or better yet, live flesh of the pineal gland causes activation of the pineal gland (aka, reptile eye), allowing the user to see, and experience a connection to the universe not achievable otherwise.

Not only is this common practice, it's been going on since the dawn of time. Forbidden fruit? Why is the Pope obsessed with snakes, and snake heads?

The Egyptians have told us everything about it. The Skull and Bones, the templars, and the oldest Sumerian beliefs all discuss the importance of these things. We will address these specifics below.

>Let's learn a bit, ok?

The Pineal Gland, aka the third eye, is a small cone-shaped part in our brain that is responsible for producing serotonin derivative melatonin which directly deal with our hormones which in turn modulate sleep, wake patterns, and our seasonal functions.

Located near the central part of our brain, the pineal gland occupies a small area between our two hemispheres.

It is considered by many as a portal that connects the physical and spiritual world in human. When activated, the pineal gland offers a sensation of euphoria, and oneness that hills the person mind, offering a sense of knowledge and enlightenment. The pineal gland is considered as a way of traveling between dimensions, referred by many as astral projection or remote viewing.

Curiously, if we look at the Pineal Gland and the Eye of Horus we will find a fascinating similarity.

The Eye of Horus is a symbol that represents protection, royal power, and health. The Eye is usually personified in the goddess Wadjet, and is also referred to as the ‘Eye of Ra’.

https://8ch.net/cbts/res/26613.html
Use a developed intuition and feeling to discern between positive and negative disclosure if it happens!

Galactic federation is not a troll or a funny meme. It's a REAL organization of benevolent SPIRITUAL ET's. It is possible to prove this for yourself and contact them if you are spiritually clean and developed. The contact first takes place in the dream state, then afterwards it can be physical as well. If the disclosure deals with topics about inner development and cleaning of negativity, then it's probably a good disclosure of positive ET's.

They have contacted most planetary governments already. US government had a contact on February 20, 1954 in Muroc Air Force Base.

The contact did not end in an agreement because no immediate technological or material advantage was offered. Only spiritual development for ALL earth humans. This did not sit well with the cabal and they chose to cooperate with negative ET's which abducted humans in exchange for technology. These abductions stopped in 2000. after heavy freewill violations, so the Galactic Federation put a quarantine then.

The situation remains completely in our hands ever since. We have to make a choice and stick to it. Cabal or federation, Love or hate. It's up to us. This fight is far more internal than external.

Last edited:
There is a danger that this plot becomes so infinitely convoluted that nobody who isn't doing a full-time study of the interconnections can possibly understand it!

Jim, you seem to have made a real study of what is going on, let me try to probe you for some simple facts (as near as you can). Simplification and approximation is utterly essential if most of us are going to get a grip on it all!
I am interested because I spent 8 years watching my government being taken over by crooks. I figured out many elected officials, bureaucrats, and judges were being blackmailed just by reading between the lines of the news articles. I thought if Hillary won the 2016 election after another 4 or 8 years the criminals would have subverted the government to the point were it would take a revolution to restore the rule of law. Then I waited a full year wondering if Trump was going to be able to clean out the crooks or if he was going to be co-opted or outsted. I am still waiting, but the links I posted above are the reasons I am a little more optimistic.

1) Are we seeing the uncovering of high level corruption going back a long way (right back to the assassination of JFK?).
I agree JFK is a milestone but it could be older. But some say the satan worshipers go way back. Some people say the titanic had many US bankers on it and it was sunk so that opposition to the formation of the federal reserve would be liquidated. (I'm not advocating this just reporting it).
2) Are MS-15 involved?
Yes ms-13 are criminal gangs that the elite use for murder, human trafficking, drugs, and other illegal business.
3) What are the chances of some sort of coup to preserve the corrupt system?
A violent coup is unlikely because the military support Trump. I think a political coup (due to accusations of insanity or impeachment) is also unlikely. Impeachment requires a majority vote in the house of representatives but a 2/3 majority in a trial in the Senate is then required to remove a president from office. Assassination is always a possibility but at this point I think the wheels of justice are rolling and rank and file of the FBI and justice dept want to see the crooks brought to justice so I think it would be really hard to stop it unless one of the actual crooks was put in power. I don't see how that could happen if for any reason Trump did not finish his term.
4) What was it all for? Do you think President Trump somehow understood what was going on while he was a candidate talking about "The Swamp"?

David
Yes Trump understood what was going on for many years before he ran for president.

There is a lot going on that is not being made public. I don't know if it will ever be told. But many in congress are not running for re-election and many CEO's are resigning.

Last edited:
There is a lot going on that is not being made public. I don't know if it will ever be told. But many in congress are not running for re-election and many CEO's are resigning.

http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-president-trump?pid=12667#pid12667
Many CEO resignations in the news. What's it all about? Coincidence? Normal? Swamp creatures?

Papa Johns
Alphabet
ESPN

DRn1Z_MXkAAVX7T.jpg

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2018
Incumbents retiring from public office

Democratic Party 7 Democrats
Republican Party 16 Republicans
Name: Party: Current office:
Bill Shuster Ends.png Republican Pennsylvania, District 9
Blake Farenthold Ends.png Republican Texas, District 27
Bob Goodlatte Ends.png Republican Virginia, District 6
Carol Shea-Porter Electiondot.png Democratic New Hampshire, District 1
Charles W. Dent Ends.png Republican Pennsylvania, District 15
Dave Reichert Ends.png Republican Washington, District 8
David Trott Ends.png Republican Michigan, District 11
Frank LoBiondo Ends.png Republican New Jersey, District 2
Gene Green Electiondot.png Democratic Texas, District 29
Gregg Harper Ends.png Republican Mississippi, District 3
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Ends.png Republican Florida, District 27
Jeb Hensarling Ends.png Republican Texas, District 5
Joe Barton Ends.png Republican Texas, District 6
John Delaney Electiondot.png Democratic Maryland, District 6
John J. Duncan, Jr. Ends.png Republican Tennessee, District 2
Lamar Smith Ends.png Republican Texas, District 21
Luis V. Gutierrez Electiondot.png Democratic Illinois, District 4
Lynn Jenkins Ends.png Republican Kansas, District 2
Niki Tsongas Electiondot.png Democratic Massachusetts, District 3
Ruben J. Kihuen Electiondot.png Democratic Nevada, District 4
Sam Johnson Ends.png Republican Texas, District 3
Sandy Levin Electiondot.png Democratic Michigan, District 9
Ted Poe Ends.png Republican Texas, District 2

Congressional incumbents who left office early or have announced upcoming resignations

Name: Party: Most recent office:
Al Franken Electiondot.png Democratic U.S. Senate, Minnesota
Jason Chaffetz Ends.png Republican U.S. House, Utah, District 3
Jeff Sessions Ends.png Republican U.S. Attorney General
John Conyers, Jr. Electiondot.png Democratic U.S. House, Michigan, District 13
Michael "Mick" Mulvaney Ends.png Republican Director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget
Mike Pompeo Ends.png Republican Director of the CIA
Patrick J. Tiberi Ends.png Republican U.S. House, Ohio, District 12
Ryan Zinke Ends.png Republican U.S. Secretary of the Interior
Tim Murphy Ends.png Republican U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 18
Tom Price Ends.png Republican Former Secretary of Health and Human Services
Trent Franks Ends.png Republican U.S. House, Arizona, District 8
Xavier Becerra Electiondot.png Democratic Attorney General of California

Two Thoughts:

1. This looks exactly like the "Drake" viral phenomena David Wilcock was pushing back in 2012.

https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1043-massarrests

The whole New Age crowd was lit up on that one. It's difficult to communicate how invested they were. Some Love-n-Lighters were on the verge of selling their earthy possessions and moving to a mountain top. Gun nuts like me were loading up on cases of 5.56 mm, just in case.

2. One wisdom I've acquired from getting older is to always be wary of things that appeal to my biases.

Ug. What an unholy mess.

Thank you for posting. I read all that, and do appreciate it, but was unable to determine if #QAnon asserts that Trump White Hats are getting assistance from ET's.

Does he?

I don't know. I might have missed that part. Why do you think Q might have said they are getting assistance from ET's? Q's posts are often cryptic and sometimes people can find whatever they want in them. What Q says and what people think he is saying are not always exactly the same thing.

In case it wasn't clear those two posts I quoted from 8ch.net were not from Q they were from readers of the board. Sorry if that confused anyone.

Last edited:
Much of what you hear in the media is total BS. They try to attract viewers by alternately scaring people to make sure they tune in, and then telling them what they want to hear so they will come back for more. I think the best way to read the news is to ignore analysis and predictions while trying to glean verifiable facts.

Last edited:
OK Jim,

Can you explain the significance of the page of people all with black eyes? I know I am stupid!

The "Calm Before The Storm" stuff seems almost insane or true - I don't know.

David

OK Jim,

Can you explain the significance of the page of people all with black eyes? I know I am stupid!

The "Calm Before The Storm" stuff seems almost insane or true - I don't know.

David

The black eyes are supposed to be from secret society ritual beatings. They supposedly identify people who are high level satan worshiping pedophiles.

In case it wasn't clear those two posts I quoted from 8ch.net were not from Q they were from readers of the board. Sorry if that confused anyone.

Obviously the opinions of the readers of the boards are like what you read on any internet forum, personal opinions of varying quality.

I haven't made my own analysis of Q's posts. I suspect there is some disinformation in his posts, I think he might have admitted that. I am following it as an amusement rather than a source of information.

However, I think there is probably is a lot going on behind the scenes that is not pubic but I don't know exactly what it is. I think the Trump side wants people who voted for Clinton to recognize that Obama administration members committed a huge number of crimes that threatened the security of the nation and the rule of law and that any subsequent trials are fair and not political persecution. But the reality of what they did is so far beyond what anyone can imagine that to tell the full story would hinder belief so they are not going to reveal everything, just what is credible. If they were to publicize the more outrageous aspects then people will not believe it and that doubt will spread to everything even to aspects that might be credible on their own.

The Trump side wants to restore the rule of law and weed out the criminals from the government with as little disruption and disturbance as possible to the lives of ordinary people. I suspect a lot of resignations are part of that process - offenders are given a choice: quietly remove themselves from positions of power or face trial. Many decide to avoid a trial.

Clinton's assistants and high level members of the democratic party, and corrupt officials of the FBI and Department of Justice might have to face trial, but I wonder if Clinton or Obama would. They have political supporters who would be very unhappy and never believe they committed crimes. If over half the population thinks the government is persecuting past administration officials, it can create a lot of problems for a society whether it is true or not.

I haven't mentioned the CIA yet. I don't know if anything about the CIA clean up will ever be told. (What happened at Las Vegas?) Maybe a few top officials will be known to be in trouble for lying to congress or spying on Americans, but I think most of the clean-up will be behind the scenes because the level of control they had over the government (blackmail, bribes, etc) is too disturbing to be publicized, it would destroy whatever small amount of trust in government remains among the population.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/
Larger Than Usual Exodus of Senior State Department Staff in New Administration
By JUSTIN FISHEL ·
Jan 26, 2017

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/hundreds-have-quit-the-epa-since-trump-took-office/
Inside the mass exodus at the EPA

By Yaron Steinbuch

December 22, 2017

I strongly suspect the first ever audit of the Defense Department is an attempt to find out where the black projects are in order to take them away from the intelligence agencies and put them under the control of elected officials.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...first-ever-audit-of-the-department-of-defense
Pentagon Announces First-Ever Audit Of The Department Of Defense
December 8, 2017

I think Q has moved to this board:
https://8ch.net/thestorm/catalog.html

Posts by Q can also be found here:
https://theyig.ning.com/forum/
(I don't vouch for the analysis of the q posts I am just letting people know about what seems to be an easier to use site that is reproducing them.)

for example:
https://8ch.net/thestorm/res/12744.html#13082
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/07/18 (Sun) 02:38:57 05b846 No.13082>>13089 >>13092 >>13094 >>13099 >>13100 >>13101 >>13105 >>13106 >>13111 >>13115 >>13116 >>13117 >>13121 >>13122 >>13126 >>13131 >>13132 >>13145 >>13166 >>13178 >>13184 >>13190 >>13200 >>13211 >>13223 >>13226 >>13236 >>13238 >>13249 >>13260 >>13271 >>13286 >>13298 >>13306 >>13315 >>13400 >>13441 >>13448 >>13509

Hussein/HRC (& many more) must be terrified!

Ahmadinejed talking.

Where did ALL that money go?

How many planes?

Where did the planes land?

Why were Clowns/private contractors escorting?

Why cash?

Why offshore cash?

Why wasn’t Congress notified for approval?

Where did the bank wires originate from?

Coincidence all donations to the CF terminated post defeat?

What did AUS/UK obtain in exchange for all that money?

Where do majority of Rothschilds reside?

Why is Hussein traveling the globe and visiting major financial institutions?

[$115,000,000]

Who are the Muslim Brotherhood?

Who is AWAN?

Who is Huma?

Who is VJ?

Who created ISIS?

Who controlled ISIS?

What was the purpose of ISIS?

Who is MS13?

Why were known MS13 members released after capture?

Who controls MS13?

Who FUNDS MS13?

Hard to swallow.

Watch the news.

Stages.

Q

On his twitter feed, Jerome Corsi links to his analyses of Q's posts. They might be worth reading (for entertainment).
Corsi's twitter feed: https://twitter.com/jerome_corsi

Here is an example analysis:
https://www.scribd.com/document/368...8chan-The-Storm-Saturday-Jan-6-2018-Vers-16-0

I don't assume Corsi's analysis is necessarily the best, but at least you know who he is.

This is big problem with Q, you don't know if his posts are true, and you don't know if other people's explanations of his cryptic posts are correct. Occasionally you find interesting references or links to reputable sources of information. Maybe that's the whole point.

Last edited:
This is the type of criminal government that, hopefully, is being eradicated by Trump:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...andal-amid-control-spending-d-c-headquarters/

The CFPB has been under heavy scrutiny after a whistleblower came forward to allege the agency falsified documents in order to penalize a lender. In a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former CFPB staffer Cassandra Jackson, accused the agency’s managers of “widespread racism and gender discrimination.” Jackson also accused the agency of forcing her to falsify evidence to justify fines against a pay-day lender.

“I was specifically told to cite Ace Cash Express for a violation for which I had verified the company was in compliance and to state that Ace Cash Express did not provide, and that the CFPB did not receive, documents that would have satisfied the CFPB’s guidelines, despite having received that information from Ace Cash Express,” Jackson wrote to Sessions.

The New York Post’s Paul Sperry recently reported that the CFPB is engaged in a wide-variety of corruption.

Everything from amassing secret ledgers to using penalties to ‘launder,’ funds into left-wing causes. Of course, because the CFPB operates independently of the U.S. Government, a full audit of the agency’s balance sheet have never been done.​

Back