The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

This article explains more about what is going on in Iran

https://usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/06/todays-protests-in-iran-suggest-revolution-is-brewing/

Today saw the biggest protest in Tehran in six years, as the Grand Bazaar closed and demonstrators made their way from there to the parliament building to express their discontent with their government.
Thousands of people marched and chanted in the streets of the capital, and the regime sent riot police to beat and tear-gas them into submission. It didn’t work; large groups of protesters rushed at the police, forcing them to flee, and torched many of the motorcycles they left behind.
Like the Mashhad uprising, this one in Tehran—and my sources tell me similar ones are taking place today in Shiraz, Qeshm, Kermanshah, and Mashhad—began over economic concerns and almost immediately turned political, as Iranians recognise a corrupt theocracy has no concern for the citizens who keep it fed. Iran’s currency, the rial, has lost half its value against the U.S. dollar in less than a year; the government has set an exchange rate of 42,000 rials to $1, but dollars are going for 90,000 rials on the black market.
The chants heard in Iran today suggest revolution is brewing: “Leave Syria alone. Think of us instead!” “Our enemy is right here, they lie when they say it’s America!” “Beware of the day we pick up arms!” “We will fight, we will die, we will take back Iran!” “We will fight, we will die, we will not accept humiliation!” “Death to Khamenei!”
A crucial class is now all in. It’s possible that without the support of the bazaari, as the influential traders and merchants are called, the Islamic Revolution that toppled the shah in 1979 might never have succeeded.​

Like the Mashhad uprising, this one in Tehran ...began over economic concerns and almost immediately turned political, as Iranians recognise a corrupt theocracy

If you actually believe that, I ask you to show me a "revolution" in the Middle East during the last 100 years that was not orchestrated by the Banking Cartel and their CIA/MI6 henchmen.

Charlie and Jim,

I must say I feel torn towards both your two positions. I mean life under religious extremists must be grim, but we must not end up with a civil war fueled by arms and trainers coming in from the US.

I suppose the question is how many people and military are loyal to the government, and whether this is yet another dispute between different branches of Islam.

I'd be far more worried is Clinton was in the oval office!

David

I suppose the question is how many people and military are loyal to the government, and whether this is yet another dispute between different branches of Islam.
For me, the question is: why in God's name would anyone even consider yet another illegal war when we are still in the process of fighting Two.

But, I'm a GenX'er, and thus old enough to remember when the U.S. going to war was considered a regrettable necessity that required the consent of the governed via their Representatives.

For me, the question is: why in God's name would anyone even consider yet another illegal war when we are still in the process of fighting Two.
Agreed - I hope Trump isn't considering one. However if the unrest caused by the ending of the Iran nuclear agreement actually toppled the government without outside intervention, I think that would be a very good thing.

David

On the subject of swamp draining ...

If you follow theconservativetreehouse.com you may have seen a number of articles explaining how Trump wants to change our trade treaties like NAFTA because they are designed by multinational corporations to benefit themselves and the profits are used to influence congress.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...w-potus-trump-as-a-risk-to-their-world-order/
The Myth of Global Markets Explains Why The DC UniParty View POTUS Trump As a Risk To Their World Order…
Posted on March 2, 2018 by sundance

An article today explains how government unions are also part of the "club" (swamp) and how Wednesday's supreme court decision that government workers cannot be forced to pay fees to the union also weakens the club (helps to drain the swamp).
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...strikes-down-forced-public-sector-union-fees/

2f616834627e6741e2ccbb4f0878fd50e3b221f91aebf4a478fe10e2c4c11556.jpeg

1f97a928dc52636ed3f873aafb50c25190590fe67ab0d4b06ffa36181d397982.jpeg

Here is a recent post from q. It looks like he is addressing the swamp, telling them that their strategy of keeping Trump from cooperating with Russia by staging the "collusion" hoax, is not working. The recent meeting between Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton and Putin which led to an agreement for Trump to meet with Putin is very bad news for the swamp. (https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bolton-due-moscow-talk-possible-us-russia-summit-075546236.html)

In other posts q has indicated Russia is controlled by the same international forces that controlled the US. It would seem that Trump is stripping those forces of their power and Putin is benefiting from and now joining the program. The arrests in Saudi Arabia that were in the news a while back also played a role in stripping those forces of their power.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1925092.html#1925521
If you are smart (stupid) you know what just occurred at the meeting in Russia.
Attempts to frame Russia / POTUS (optics) are failing and will soon be exposed.
[Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed.
Bolton + PUTIN should scare you.
Enemies are allies.
EVIL has no place here.
America is no longer for sale.
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.
The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W).
Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why').
Read the BIBLE.
GOD WINS.
Q​

Last edited:
Russia is, but not nearly to the extent the U.S. is.

Russia is buying gold like nobody's business. They know what's coming.
I can't see that gold would be any use after a nuclear war, so I guess they know there will be another financial collapse.
The usual NeoCon scum and Leftist BlueChecks on Twitter have joined QAnon in pushing hard this week for war in Iran...

I feel instinctively that Trump loathes the NeoCons as much as we do. I hope he can succeed in preventing a war. There is no mention in that tweet of actually arming people in Iran (which is how these things often start) - are there any influential NeoCons pushing for weapons?

David

Charlie and Jim,

I must say I feel torn towards both your two positions. I mean life under religious extremists must be grim, but we must not end up with a civil war fueled by arms and trainers coming in from the US.

I'd be far more worried is Clinton was in the oval office!

David

I don't intend the excerpted articles I posted here as an expression of my opinion. I post them because the protests are not getting much traction in the msm. If Charlie wants to disagree with the authors of the articles, I don't begrudge him his self expression. People can interpret them any way they want. But the fact that there are protests going on ought to be told ... and discussed.

Last edited:

Today I’m kicking off the #WalkAway campaign by releasing my video about why I am walking away from liberalism and the Democratic Party. It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard and reclaim the truth.

The Democratic Party has taken for granted that it owns racial, sexual, and religious minorities in America. It has encouraged groupthink, hypocrisy, division, stereotyping, resentment, and the acceptance of victimhood mentality. And all the while, they have discouraged minorities from having independent thought, open dialogue, measured and informed opinion, and a motivation to succeed.

Scott adams discusses the walk away video (top) in a new video of his own (below). He points out that is very important that the person in the video is leaving the Democratic party because he realized he was being manipulated by fear of his fellow citizens - from whom he has in reality nothing to fear. He has woken up to the scam. Adams points out that many Democrats who have fallen for this scam have been living in real, trembling, health destroying fear since the election. When these people realize we are not at war with North Korea, there are no prison camps for gay people, there is no mass deportation of illegal immigrants, etc - that everything they were told to fear was a lie ... it will be huge. Adams says:

He realized the Democrats are manipulating people into this permanent, unhealthy, unhealthy, unhealthy, very very physically and mentally unhealthy, have I mentioned unhealthy, state. So the Democrats for their political, for their political, benefit, have caused the entire left to be in physical and mental distress, for two years. Policy schmalicy. Does policy matter to you if you reailze that your own team has made you deeply unhealthy for two years intentionally for their own gain.

Adams also points out that Trump is also using fear to persuade but it is fear of people who we really should be afraid of, terrorists, criminal gangs (MS-13), illegal aliens who are more prone to criminal acts than legal immigrants and citizens, North Korea, etc etc.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1012693444672622597

adams2.GIF

Last edited:
Scott adams discusses the walk away video (top) in a new video of his own (below). He points out that is very important that the person in the video is leaving the Democratic party because he realized he was being manipulated by fear of his fellow citizens - from whom he has in reality nothing to fear. He has woken up to the scam. Adams points out that many Democrats who have fallen for this scam have been living in real, trembling, health destroying fear since the election. When these people realize we are not at war with North Korea, there are no prison camps for gay people, there is no mass deportation of illegal immigrants, etc - that everything they were told to fear was a lie ... it will be huge. Adams says:

He realized the Democrats are manipulating people into this permanent, unhealthy, unhealthy, unhealthy, very very physically and mentally unhealthy, have I mentioned unhealthy, state. So the Democrats for their political, for their political, benefit, have caused the entire left to be in physical and mental distress, for two years. Policy schmalicy. Does policy matter to you if you reailze that your own team has made you deeply unhealthy for two years intentionally for their own gain.

Adams also points out that Trump is also using fear to persuade but it is fear of people who we really should be afraid of, terrorists, criminal gangs (MS-13), illegal aliens who are more prone to criminal acts than legal immigrants and citizens, North Korea, etc etc.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1012693444672622597

View attachment 1070

Now I am beginning to understand what some people have been saying about the prosecution of crimes of the previous administration: That if it is not handled carefully, a lot of people will go nuts. If substantial numbers of Democrats are really as afraid as Adams says they are, then I can see how they would think the prosecutions were a kind of descent into dictatorship and how that could be harmful to them as individuals and disruptive to society. In that case it makes a lot of sense to wait long enough until people realize all the ominous forecasts have failed to materialize and to use people who were appointed before Trump took office and who not under Trump's direct control to do the prosecuting.

Last edited:
are there any influential NeoCons pushing for weapons?

I don't know of any, but I don't actually follow day-to-day politics.

If we look at past "regime changes", they always begin with a campaign of media conditioning for both the U.S. public and the target country.

This is what I'm seeing with the Iran, a slow ramp-up.

Jim,

Do we have any reliable opinion polls to gauge how many are still being taken in?

David

Not that I know of. The polls said Hillary would win. I don't think they are more reliable now. I am watching relative movement in this one:
http://polling.reuters.com/#!respon.../PD1:1/dates/20180101-20181105/collapsed/true
( Note the end date part of the URL is november 5 so you can use the same link to see future updates. I've noticed data seems to be updated twice a week even though it seems to show daily data.)

Jim,

Do we have any reliable opinion polls to gauge how many are still being taken in?

David

Q has expressed the opinion that something like 20-30% (I think, I don't remember the exact number) are hard core Democratic believers who would never change their minds now matter how much evidence they are shown. The rest he says will get woke when all the evidence is laid out according to their plan. If Q is legitimate and has access to Trump's campaign polling organization or military intelligence analysis that could be correct. If Q is a con-man or a disinfo agent, that might not be true.

Most of the people who are anti-Trump who post on the internet are the hard core variety. Most of the people I meet in real-life are the reasonable kind. I don't have a clue as to what the percentages of them are in the general population. I am retired and live in the suburbs of Boston Massachusetts. I think there a lot of hard core believers in the city. Where I live there were a few Trump signs in front yards before the election and no vandalism or attacks that I know of.

But remember, in certain cases it only takes a few percent to tip an election one way or the other. Polls may not be not precise enough to to tell what is really happening regardless of their accuracy.

Personally I was not optimistic that many Democrats would change their minds but I am surprised by what is happening. I would not say that I am optimistic but maybe less pessimistic. I see there are some people who can change their minds, but I don't know if it will be enough.

The more people there are who change their minds, the more other people will be persuaded by that and join them. It can cause a preference cascade that can produce a huge swing in public opinion in a very short time. It's why partisans always try overstate their side's popularity and understate the popularity of their opponents.

Last edited:
Back