The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

Discussion in 'Extended Consciousness & Spirituality' started by Charlie Primero, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

2. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I predict Republicans will win.

Here in Texas I personally witness many, many Conservatives who don't normally vote being motivated to get off the couch by AntiFa street violence, "no borders" Leftist rhetoric, and the insane, easily detectable lying about President Trump by the Mainstream Media.

Jim_Smith likes this.

3. I voted on the first day of early voting. I usually vote on election day. This year is the first year I feel a sense that the outcome of the midterm election directly affects my wellbeing so I am voting in the midterms out of a sense of self interest rather than civic duty or team spirit. My sense of urgency is higher than it was in 2016. Under Obama I felt like a member of an oppressed group (conservatives oppressed by liberals). I don't want to see any part of the government back under control of the Democrat oppressors who despise me because of my race, gender, and beliefs about religion, politics, and economics, and who try to stifle my freedom of speech with political correctness. I don't want to see any part of government under control of the party that wants to raise taxes and increase regulations that suppresses economic growth, holds back employment, wages and benefits, and keeps people poor and beholden to government handouts.

Life under Obama was like living in a dystopia like in George Orwell's "1984" or Soviet Russia where everyone repeated lies as if they were the truth when I knew they were lies. "Your can keep your plan", "You can keep your doctor", "Insurance premiums will go down." "Hands up don't shoot." "You didn't create that". Scandal after scandal (gun walker, irs, new black panthers, Hillary's e-mail server, pay for play Clinton foundation, Uranium 1) ignored by the Department of Injustice under Holder and then Lynch. Just as bad was our leader bowing low to Muslim and Chinese leaders. The deterioration of race relations under Obama was a deliberate strategy of Democrat identity politics and put me and every other citizen in real physical danger. Obama let ISIS thrive which also put me in real physical danger of terrorist attacks in the US and outside. We know Obama's policy was to allow ISIS to thrive because Trump wiped them out upon taking office. How many deaths was Obama's duplicitous policy responsible for?

Living under Trump is like turning a light on when you think you are in a dim alley in winter and finding yourself out in the countryside on a spring day. It's like coming home after a trip to a 3rd world country. We can be proud of our country, proud of our accomplishments, and know that the government is truly trying to protect us from hostile forces inside and outside the country.

I don't want any part of the government to go back to Democrat control. It is not a theoretical issue about policy. It is a matter of living in a dangerous violent 3rd world dystopia or living in safety, security and prosperity in the country I grew up in.

If other conservatives feel the way I do, turnout will high.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Reece and Charlie Primero like this.
  4. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

I am extremely optimistic, but still crossing my fingers.

To be honest, it seems to me that the Democrats have had a death wish in recent times. Politicians shouldn't appear shrill, and they need a certain level of consistency. I mean, if one of the Democratic candidates were to be accused of something sexual from back when they were at school, I wonder if they would instantly resign to let the matter be investigated - even if no complaint had been files with the police, and no charge made! People just do not like hypocrisy.

I have to wonder why they have been so stupid. I seriously wonder if someone (Soros?) is in control who lacks any political experience.

David

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  5. Silence

Silence Member

Seriously David? Republicans and Democrats have a corner on the market of hypocrisy. Anyone who asserts one party is less hypocritical than the other is simply flaunting their ignorant bias.

Come on man, you're better than that. ;)

Trancestate likes this.
  6. I think their problem is that the deep state / shadow government has lost control of the blackmail files and they also no longer control the FBI. Under the old system, Kavanaugh would have been told to turn down the nomination because the FBI would find something (just like they did to Trump with the fake dossier). They are trying to use the same old tricks but they don't have what they really need to back them up. It's like trying to make an omelet without eggs, it doesn't work, but its the only thing they know.

Charlie Primero and David Bailey like this.
  7. David Bailey

Well blaming both sides sounds very fair minded, but it covers up specific issues. I said
    The specific issue is whether we should have a version of #MeToo in which anyone can pop up decades after some supposed incident and trash someone's job and reputation, even though they did not report anything at the time, and nobody else remembers the incident, despite it having supposedly taken place at a party! That isn't justice, and you should stop and think how awful you would feel if that happened to you. If someone you barely remembered from school days, turned up and publicly denounced you after 30-odd years gap, and was actively encouraged to do so by one or other political party. I don't want that gross form of injustice to spread to the Republican party, or to any political parties here in Britain - were it to spread, democracy would become impossible.

The Dems even compounded their grossness by suggesting that regardless of whether Kavanaugh did assault that girl, he had shown himself too emotional at the hearing to be a suitable candidate!

David

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  8. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

This is actually makes my Conspiracy spidey-senses tingle.

I'm serious. Every time the Democrats and Mainstream Media come up with some new outrageous absurdity like the ones listed above by Jim Smith, I think "Something smells. Oligarchs cannot be this stupid".

When something appears Too Good To Be True, I grow wary.

I find it difficult to believe the Marxist Media and their Wall Street Masters are this stupid. It seems improbable.

9. It also looks to me like The Democrat party is self destructing, but it is hard to know how Democrat voters see it. I think it will take a few more election cycles to see what is going to happen.

However, I think the deep state / shadow government (the people behind the elected officials) are using the Democratic party as a disposable tool. They want to regain the power they lost when a non-establishment candidate won in 2016 and they have nothing to lose. If they don't get power back the Democrat party is useless to them anyway. So they are using in a last ditch effort, trying to get back power, and they don't care if they destroy it in the process.

Another theory is that there is very low participation rate in the primaries and only the most extreme leftists Democrats vote in them. The means the candidates are forced, over the years, to adopt more and more extreme positions in order to win the party nomination. The result of all those years of selecting for more and more extremist candidates has led to the current situation where they are alienating the moderates and seeming to commit political suicide.

And Trump has to some extent stolen the middle ground which is also forcing the Democrats further left to distinguish themselves from the Republicans.

Charlie Primero likes this.
  10. The live stream seems to have had some kind of failure, clips the individual speakers can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ/videos

For example:

Racism in the Democrat party:

Feminists don't speak for all women:

He carried the nuclear codes during the Clinton Administration, had a bedroom and office in the white house, walked away after two years in disgust at how the Democrats undermined the country:

continued ...

11. ... continued

There was a 100% employment rate on the plantation.

I liked Pastor Burns (he has a lot of energy and knows how to work a crowd) so I looked for more videos of him, this is from the 2016 Republican convention. I think he is running for Congress in the midterms to replace Trey Gowdy who is retiring.

12. Candidates need to show they can win or donations will fall off so they hire polling companies to do polls that produce the results they specify.

13. I thought this part of Trump's MAGA rally in Charlotte, NC on 10/26/18 (the day the suspect who sent fake bombs to prominent Democrats was arrested) was interesting because Trump criticized the media specifically for inciting violence, and then he went on to defend his supporters from attacks by the media.

18:24
    Political violence must never ever be allowed in America and I will do everything in my power to stop it.

In recent days we have had a broader conversation about the tone and civility of our national dialogue.

Everyone will benefit if we can end the politics of personal destruction.

We must unify as a nation in peace, love and in harmony.

The media has a major role to play whether they want to or not.

[Crowd channts "CNN Sucks"}

And they do indeed, they have a major role to play as far as tone and as far as everything.

And we all say this in all sincerity but the media's constant unfair coverage, deep hostility, and negative attacks, you know that, only serve to drive people apart and to undermine healthy debate.

For example, we have seen an effort by the media in recent hours to use the sinister actions of one individual to score a political points against me and the Republican party.

Yet when a Bernie Sanders supporter tried to murder congressional republicans and severely wounded a great man named Steve Scalise and others we did not use that heinous attempt at mass murder for political gain because that would have been wrong.

It would have been the wrong thing to do.

Many other examples could be brought up.

Nor do we blame the Democrat party every time radical leftists seized and destroyed public property and unleashed violence and mayhem.

Yet the media has tried to attack the incredible Americans who support our movement to give power back to the people.

It's what our movement is.

Our supporters are some of the most honest, wonderful, like you, principled, hard working patriotic people on the face of God's earth.

They pay their taxes, follow our laws, care for their neighbors, go to church and contribute to charity and they are loyal to our country.

All they want is a government that is loyal to them in return.

And that's what they are getting from me and that is what they are getting from my administration and you know that.

But despite all of this, just came out, 94% of the press I get is negative. Even when I do something wonderful, its negative.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    David Bailey and Charlie Primero like this.
  14. There is a movement afoot that has the potential to produce social change as profound as the civil rights movement in the 1960's

https://twitter.com/Jenn198523/status/1056292156514623488

cd.PNG

Candace Owens is the Democrats worst nightmare:

Black lives have never ever ever mattered to the Democrat party.

Black votes always have.

They have created systems that we cannot get out of.

The welfare system was meant to do what it has done to our families.

It has decimated our community.

The single motherhood rate in the 1960's was at 23%.

Today the single motherhood rate is 74% in the black community.

They incentivized that.

They removed the black father from the home because they knew that once you break down the family you can control, you can control the youth that are growing up.

They gave us hip hop, they gave us the media. They didn't give us the facts. They lied to us in school.

They told us the Republican the Democrat party swithched. That never happened. Okay?

One person switched parties. Nobody else did.

They create this narrative every four years that the Republicans are racists. They try to scare us.

Are we such punks that we are so scared to try something different. Because every four years they try to knock four our votes and say vote for us because the other guy is racist. Vote for us because the other person is racist.

It is time for us to stand up for our community boldly. To look the Democrat party in the eye and tell them that you are going to fight for our votes.

Listen to this, and this is something you all need to know: If the Democrats do not get more than 85% of the black vote, their party is finished. Okay?

They rely upon us. We have never relied upon them. They have always relied upon us.

This is the time for us to stand up in our communities and to fix them. To stand next to one another. Words like uncle Tom, house negro, house slave, those were created by leftists to make sure that we are constantly at war with one another.

It is time for us to stand up against that and to stand together. This is our time.

Make America great again is for us too. We are Americans first and foremost. We have been in this country since 1619. Before any other immigrant group. When he says he is going to make America great I don't get scared because I am about as American as it gets.

15. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Wall Street owned Corporate Media has decided that NOW is the time to burn up the Credibility they spent decades cultivating.

Why now? What is it about President Trump that terrifies the Wall Street-owned Media so intensely they decide this four year presidential term is worth a suicide mission?

Jim_Smith likes this.
  16. David Bailey

I think there could be a lot of truth in that. The UK Labour party lets all party members vote for leader, and they voted for Jeremy Corbyn. The problem is, of course, that the members of the party tend to be more extreme than the voters, and membership is cheap, so people can join just in order to cast a wrecking vote.
    Is it just that so many people in the media have done enough to be easily blackmailed?

David

Jim_Smith likes this.
  17. Trump is an outsider, uncontrolled, he is an existential threat to power of those who control governments from the shadows. He wants to bring the US government back under the control of the people and the constitution and stop the puppet masters from leaching wealth from the people.

"Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you the American people.
    The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.
    The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election."

Charlie Primero likes this.
  18. I think the media are on the payroll, but yes, by now they are in so deep that they are guilty of crimes. So they can be blackmailed, but don't need to be because they are attacking Trump out of self defense - they want to delegitimize and depose Trump because that may be the only way they can stay out of jail.

In the US we have a law, RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) that was originally passed to combat organized crime, the mafia, but it can be used against various types of conspiracies. I think there is a good case for a RICO prosecution involving many in congress, judges, the media, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, multinational corporations and officials from past presidential administrations. When q says they can't prosecute everyone because there would be no one left to run the government and the economy this is what he is talking about. (I don't know who q is and don't take him as an authority but there are some things I agree with him about.)

19. David Bailey

As a country becomes more and more corrupt, it is easy to become pessimistic. However, there comes a time when it goes too far, and people come together and see that they are being lied to. Nobody listening to the MSM news (including the BBC) could possibly fail to recognise the lies and incredible distortions.
    I hope a victory for President Trump and his party in the US polls next week can start a chain reaction across the Western world.

David

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Charlie Primero and Jim_Smith like this.