The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

Discussion in 'Extended Consciousness & Spirituality' started by Charlie Primero, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Steve Bannon, in this interview with Mike Cernovich, says Trump is putting together a coalition, drawing away voters from the Democrat party that includes enough blacks, Hispanics, Bernie supporters, and millennials to build a lasting ruling coalition. The Democrat leadership knows this and that is what is pushing them over the edge.

More:

3:01
    Cernovich: The film [Trump At War], the film, is interesting because it covers an issue that a lot of people don't want to talk about which is the far left wing violence and the Antifa violence. What what inspired you to focus on the real threat that just the average Trump supporter faces.

Bannon: You know what inspired me, was you. It was during CPAC when you came by and we had this conversation and you mentioned to me that, you know, I've been following it but honestly I hadn't followed it that closely, you mentioned that hey one of the things people get discouraged about one of the things people are angry about is this intense violence at these rallies outside beforehand. That's not being fully reported. It's being reported on social media but it's not getting, it's, it's not getting up to mainstream media. So what we did is go back in the first five minutes of this film, if we actually had this film in theaters I think it'd be x-rated for or unrated from violence and language because the first five minutes is a prologue and essentially you kind of inspired me to go find this footage. And so what we did is take Don Lemon right and Don Lemon you know on the CNN show lectures and the American people every night and so we went back and took the footage of Don Lemon not talking about Trump but talking about Trump's supporters saying that it's not Donald Trump's that's the racist, it's not Donald Trump that's the nativist or the xenophobe it's you it's you the Trump supporter. And then we just went in intercut it with this Antifa footage of beating up people in red ball caps, are beating up innocent people going to Trump rallies and it's it's quite jarring. When we tested the film it really shook people up and got people's attention and that's how we kind of get into the film. It's like a five-minute prologue then we cut right into the movie. So it's uh, I want to thank you for the inspiration and we took a couple of months ago find what we thought was the best and most intense footage of that in and cut it together.

Cernovich: Yeah it was, again it shows the problem of the fake news media I actually talked to a woman who's in "Hoaxed", my movie, and the reason she was actually beat up is because she thought that the people protesting the event she attended, she thought they were just like normal protesters she's like, "Oh hi, I see you're a lefty protester let's talk let's have a debate." Next thing you know they're pounding here at the flagpole. So I blame the fake news media actually for a lot of the violence that ordinary people are facing.

Bannon:
    You know some people on the Left are even getting it. You know I had this debate in Toronto on Friday night. It was like thirty five hundred people at the Symphony Hall the Thompson Symphony Hall, it's kind of the elite of Toronto. But outside they had like a thousand protesters I think. You know most of them were just general you know Canadian protesters but there was a huge amount of these Antifa and these they rattled these people. They were saying, "Hey you're a fascist. You're going to support a fascist." They were taking their pictures. And you can tell a lot of the audience was rattled when the thing started. So here you're seeing some elites are seeing some of the the center-left people starting to get a taste. A lot of the folks I heard after were shocked they had no earthly idea, Mike, that, that you know, the left was was this kind of crazy but they got a taste of they got a really a taste of that medicine that night. But I think it's that's why I hope this film gets a it's a broad distribution because I want people to see particularly that first five minutes of how innocent Trump supporters are being really hassled and beat up at these at these rallies

2. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

I am very much the same (in the UK), where we really need a resurgence of our UKIP party to follow the lead of President Trump.

It is interesting that there seem to be two types of attacks on Trump. The first is totally mindless - "He is a racist, rapist, homophobic, mysogynist........." screamed out with no actual evidence. The second approach (favoured by the BBC) is to argue very obliquely - never quite accusing him or his administration of anything specific, but trying to give the impression of a dirty stain around him.

David

Reece likes this.
  3. David Bailey

That is a great interview - a discussion about the intellectual base of Trumpism!

David​

Reece and Jim_Smith like this.
  4. Here's another interview that is good:

Not in the above but I've also seen articles mentioning that Bannon is advising conservative political parties in Europe. I don't know any more about that, if you're interested try google.

Reece likes this.
  5. I am not associated with this product or vendor, I'm just posting a screen capture because I think it is funny and interesting. As far as I can tell this is a real product not a parody.

bildthewall.GIF

Reece likes this.
  6. Reece

Reece Member

Home Page:
    Fleccas Talks is excellent . . . and humorous, too. I binge watched most all of his videos recently.

Jim_Smith likes this.
  7. I posted this video before but I am reposting it because I found the full speech it was excerpted from and am posting both of them together.

Full speech.

I've marked where the excerpts were taken in bold with corresponding numbers.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Reece likes this.
  8. Silence

Silence Member

I wonder how the Trump fanatics separate the wheat from the chaff when listening or reading what he's said.

One option would be to believe that he consistently speaks the truth. If anyone takes this approach, I'll listen to how they reconcile some of the more outlandish statements he's made.

The only other option I can imagine (for a fanatic; a supporter) is to apply some type of filter. For those who take this approach, how do you apply such a filter? Do you rely on your own wits? Other, third party sources for filtering?

This just struck me as I perused Jim's last post which seems to be presenting Trumps speech as some type of authority.

9. David Bailey

I suspect everyone's speech needs a little filtering to remove inconsistencies and exaggerations of one sort or another. I became a (non-US) Trump fanatic (I guess I wear that description with pride) when I heard Trump's approach to Syria - not really America's problem - with that of Hillary, who wanted a re-intensification of the war there, despite the risks of confrontation with Russia, and despite the fact that no possible stable democratic government could be installed there - just as none was installed in Libya.

He also managed to dodge a war with Syria/Russia twice during his 2 years in office so far.

It is easy to laugh at President Trump, or mouth some of the usual nonsense, but it takes a bit more effort to let people know that you support him and want him to succeed.

He doesn't usually speak intellectually, but neither, I suppose, did Martin Luther King - both have/had great ambitions, which somewhat overlap.

David

Jim_Smith likes this.
  10. Steve Bannon has a live youtube broadcast covering the election results.

11. Reece

Reece Member

Home Page:
    Yeah, you've gotta admire folks, especially intellectuals or ex-leftists, who have the courage to voice their support.

Jim_Smith likes this.
  12. malf

malf Member

Perfect result for Trump.

13. Trump said something very interesting at his press conference today - next year when the Democrats have a majority in the house of representatives they will want to be seen as productive. That means they will have an incentive to cooperate with Republicans. The last two years, as the majority party in the house and senate the Republicans would get credit for any legislation that was passed so the Democrats were not interested in cooperating and enabling the Republicans to be productive. All the Democrats wanted to do was "resist" and obstruct. Now that the Democrats will have a majority in the house, there is the possibility of getting things done that could not be done when the Republicans had a majority in the House. This is in part also because the desire by Democrats to cooperate will also spill over into the Senate where for some things the need for a 60% majority requires cooperation of Democrats even though the Republicans are the majority party.

Another interesting point is Trump's comments that if the Democrats decide to weaponize the investigatory power of the house committee charimanships, the Republicans have plenty they can investigate the Democrats for through the Senate, and the result will be nothing will get done for two years and the blame will fall on the Democrats. If the Democrats want to have any accomplishments to show their voters in the next presidential election in 2020, they will have to behave themselves.

David Bailey likes this.
  14. I keep thinking that after the election the news will settle down and things will get back to normal. I was wrong in 2016 and it is happening again now. There has been no let up for two years and no end in sight. The last few days I have been looking at the headlines, feeling disgust and not reading the articles.

15. Silence

Silence Member

Why are you disgusted? Our President seems beyond tickled with the tenor and has been contributing with gusto.

16. This screen capture is from the video of the Trump's inaugural address. Trump had just said:
    "America will start winning again -- winning like never before":

Paul Ryan looks like he is on board with the President's program. McConnell ... not so much.
    inaug.GIF

38:32

17. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Jim_Smith likes this.
  18. Q says some of his posts are disinformation so I don't know how anyone knows which posts of his are true, and he has made many vague predictions of important impending events that never turned out to be as important as he claimed they would be. I stopped following him a while back. (And more recently after the election I pruned my list of sources that I look at considerably.)

I don't like the fact that Q has created a rift the MAGA community. I don't see how people can take him seriously and I think it is unfortunate that so many have invested so much in their participation in the phenomenon that they have reached the point where they will make any excuse to maintain their faith despite "disinformation" (provably false posts) and predictions that never exactly come to pass.

What is the problem with Posobiec?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Charlie Primero likes this.
  19. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Like you, I initially had high hopes for "Q". Then I slowly realized I had seen this gimmick many times before in the "conspiracy world" I have enjoyed for so many years.

"Q" most closely resembles David Wilcock's "Drake" thing back in 2012. Same pattern, only that version was tuned for the Love-n-Light crowd.

He perpetrates hoaxes. He doxxes people. He lies. He punches right. He is a male version of the Laura Loomer ClownShow. He provides our enemies with ammunition. He is poison.