The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

According to Andrew McCarthy, the FBI declined to prosecute Hillary for using a private e-mail server for classified information because her correspondents included Obama and he would also be guilty of the same crimes.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary
by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY January 23, 2018

From the first, these columns have argued that the whitewash of the Hillary Clinton–emails caper was President Barack Obama’s call — not the FBI’s, and not the Justice Department’s. (See, e.g., here, here, and here.) The decision was inevitable. Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account.​

According to Andrew McCarthy, the FBI declined to prosecute Hillary for using a private e-mail server for classified information because her correspondents included Obama and he would also be guilty of the same crimes.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary
by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY January 23, 2018

From the first, these columns have argued that the whitewash of the Hillary Clinton–emails caper was President Barack Obama’s call — not the FBI’s, and not the Justice Department’s. (See, e.g., here, here, and here.) The decision was inevitable. Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account.​

Here is more speculation that Susan Rice used the same strategy to reveal names of U.S. citizens communicating with foreigners. She was free to break the law because no one would be willing to go after Obama for complicity in her crimes.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...to-nunes-memo-while-making-wrong-assumptions/
Posted on January 24, 2018

If you know how concentric circle political safety is constructed, you will notice that Susan Rice was then hugging the security of the Presidency. To take Rice down amid all of this unmasking, means to take down President Obama – back in March 2017 this was a safe play on her part.

Reverse the safety. No-one in ideological media or allies in congress were going to allow President Obama to be taken down; ergo, everyone will protect Susan Rice and by extension President Obama. They had no choice.​

3) What are the chances of some sort of coup to preserve the corrupt system?

David, You might find this opinion interesting. The full argument is explained in the link.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/956386909026181120.html

Here’s something you might not know: There is nothing Robert Mueller’s investigation can do to bring down Dr. President Trump or end his presidency. Nothing.
The correct answer is, Mueller will never bring charges against Trump, no matter what he finds. Mueller is not a stupid man, he knows he can't win doing that. At the end, Mueller will just toss his report into the laps of Congress and walk away.

26. And, once the report goes to Congress, that's where it will die, because Congress will never impeach, and Trump will never resign, and his voters will stick with him no matter what, because he's impervious to outrage.

David, You might find this opinion interesting. The full argument is explained in the link.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/956386909026181120.html

Here’s something you might not know: There is nothing Robert Mueller’s investigation can do to bring down Dr. President Trump or end his presidency. Nothing.
The correct answer is, Mueller will never bring charges against Trump, no matter what he finds. Mueller is not a stupid man, he knows he can't win doing that. At the end, Mueller will just toss his report into the laps of Congress and walk away.

26. And, once the report goes to Congress, that's where it will die, because Congress will never impeach, and Trump will never resign, and his voters will stick with him no matter what, because he's impervious to outrage.
I want more than for President Trump to survive, I want prosecution for all those who knowingly participated in this farce - preferably for treason. After all, conspiring to bring down a duly elected president by fabricating evidence is surely treasonous!

I want an investigation into just what has infected most of the media so that they ignore anything that doesn't follow their agenda.

I want to know what the hell has happened to the higher education establishments.

I want to know how much of this poison has spread to other countries - such as the UK.

I want a decent investigation as to whether there is any reason not to do business with the Russians again. I defy anyone to look into the facts regarding Georgia, the Ukraine, or Crimea, and not reach the conclusion that the Russians acted very cautiously to avoid a probably genocide of the Russian speaking populations.

David

My preferred US mainstream-binary political party is metaphysically good. It has done nothing illegal. However, its metaphysically evil opposing party is trying to make out that it has done something illegal. But that opposing political party is the one that has committed crimes, for which it should be prosecuted - and it would be, except that there is a conspiracy to prevent this. My preferred political party would have rooted out political corruption if it weren't illegitimately prevented from doing so by the opposing political party. Wake up and see the truth as to which mainstream-binary political party is truly good and which is truly evil!

Seriously, can we not move past this sort of simplistic narrative?

Last edited:
My preferred US mainstream-binary political party is metaphysically good. It has done nothing illegal. However, its metaphysically evil opposing party is trying to make out that it has done something illegal. But that opposing political party is the one that has committed crimes, for which it should be prosecuted - and it would be, except that there is a conspiracy to prevent this. My preferred political party would have rooted out political corruption if it weren't illegitimately prevented from doing so by the opposing political party. Wake up and see the truth as to which mainstream-binary political party is truly good and which is truly evil!

Seriously, can we not move past this sort of simplistic narrative?
That is fantastically cryptic - are you saying that you are beginning to come round to the viewpoint of many here - that there was a conspiracy to try to frame the president? Or are you saying something else?

What simplistic narrative - the FBI and DOJ are part of the rule of law in the US. It is really bad news when these are corrupted.

David

DTtm451U0AApkUD.jpg

Really? I didn't think I could have made it much plainer.
I think it will all become a lot plainer after we get to read the Nunes memo!

I think you need to realise that those of us who are pro-Trump are that way for some excellent reasons. We are:

Against US interference in other countries - particularly covert operations.

Basically anti-war - I am still a member of CND.

Think that the actions of Russia have been deliberately misrepresented to promote arms sales, and possibly even war with Russia!

Think that countries can be overwhelmed by crime if they don't have proper borders - basically because criminal gangs exploit weak borders.

Hate the sexual exploitation of children or the trafficking of women to work in the sex trade against their will. This is one of the consequences of weak borders.

Dislike efforts to destabilise an elected president of the US - as indeed they successfully destabilised a lawfully elected president of the Ukraine.

I would assume that you would be in agreement with us on many of those points!

David

Last edited:
I am a supporter of Trump because:

- He is not Hillary and not controlled by the shadow government.

- He supports lower business taxes and less business regulation. Economic growth reduces poverty - this is proven by history. Growth will increase demand for labor leading to improved working conditions and higher wages. I am not advocating repealing child labor laws and environmental laws etc, but there needs to be a better balance providing protection from corporate abuses while allowing business to operate efficiently. Wealthy countries have stricter environmental laws than poorer countries.

- He is willing to stand up to political correctness which is the main weapon Democrats use to silence political opposition.

- His is willing to stand up to the mainstream media which is controlled by the shadow government (CIA) (corrupt) and is a de facto arm of the Democratic party.

- I support "America First".

- I support national borders.

- Bilateral trade agreements are better than multilateral agreements because you can settle disputes without involving third parties.

- Obama's foreign policy was a disaster for the middle east.

- I think there is substantial voter fraud of many different forms: citizens voting multiple times and outside their home districts, non citizens voting one or more times, and dead people voting, etc and it should be stopped. I support voter ID. It is a racist insult to say minorities won't get an ID to vote.

- It is hard to say what Trump's immigration policy really is, but his views are probably closer to mine than other establishment politicians: I am against allowing people who would support sharia law to become citizens - it is simply idiotic to let people who would vote to remove the constitution the right to vote. I see the chaos that has developed in parts of Europe: no-go zones, rape gangs on new years eve, barricades at Christmas markets, and I don't want that for the US. I am in favor of letting in political refugees who are friendly to our country, but too many of the refugees we let in are really economic migrants abusing of the system with the complicity of bureaucrats who don't care. Otherwise I think we should let people in based on merit. The Democrats' immigration policy harms minority citizens because it favors low wage immigrants and immigrants who will be a drain on public welfare services. They do it because they don't care about the people they claim to represent and because they think their immigrants legal or not will vote for Democrats. I am also against H1B visas unless they can eliminate fraud which I think are pretty close to 100% In my experience companies do not really look for citizens first, they place an ad where almost no one will see it, reject any job applicants who do respond, and then claim they couldn't find anyone for the job and need to import someone who just by coincidence will work for substantially lower wages.

Illegal immigration could be stopped and illegal immigrants would self deport if existing laws were enforced and employers were be punished for hiring illegal immigrants. Since this is not being done I think Trump is not totally honest in his stand on immigration. I think we need to assess the need for labor in certain industries such as agriculture and develop a way for corporations to get needed workers legally.

I think people overreacting to Trump calling him Hitler, crying, screaming at the sky, are hallucinating victims of mass hysteria. However, in general I am sympathetic to people with different political views. Different people in different situations are affected by policy in different ways so political differences are natural and normal. But they should be settled through peaceful democratic processes. I resent the hateful political rhetoric used by Democrats against me because of my political views and how I vote. I care about people and want to live in a society that helps those who need help. I don't think the Democrats' way is effective. The war on poverty had perpetuated poverty. Government involvement in health care over many decades has made it vastly more unaffordable than it would otherwise be.

I don't agree with him on everything:

- Tariffs for US companies that manufacture outside the US and import those goods into the US. Can foreign companies do it without tariffs? If so it's unfair to US companies, if not it will start a trade war. In general, I am for fair free trade. Trump says the trade agreements are not fair to the US. I don't know what the issues are but if he is right the I support modifying them.

- His careless rhetoric.

- "Buy American" is hypocritical, his and Ivanka's business do not follow that dictum.

Last edited:
I get it: you guys are really, really behind Trump. The unrelenting, uncritical partisanship just becomes too much. It's even driven members away. Thankfully, there's no longer a sub-forum in which explicitly political threads can be created.

On that note, I'm not sure what this thread is doing in the "Extended Consciousness & Spirituality" forum. Its title bills it as having something to do with "Conciousness Phenomena" but it seems quite a stretch that some anonymous guy posting to anonymous boards about political intrigue qualifies as such...

Crossposting:

NBC reports people granted security clearance by Obama are being rejected under Trump for reasons that include pedophilia. This is consistent with the view that only people who can be controlled were given positions of authority under the previous administration.
I have long thought many government officials are being blackmailed because it would explain a lot about what has been going on in Washington.

Cernovich also says the media tried to hide the story on Susan Rice story because journalists are also compromised and the "deep state" wants to hide the fact that they are spying on everyone of importance who isn't already compromised. The Trump/Russia eavesdropping was an attempt to get information with which to either blackmail or to use as an excuse to deny security clearance to unblackmailable people. Cernovich says anyone who can't be blackmailed is denied a security clearance.

That would explain why there are so many leaks of classified information: only people who are compromised can get a security clearance.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...ence-got-national-security-clearances-n840226

JAN 24 2018
Report: Felons, people under foreign influence got national security clearances
by JULIA AINSLEY

WASHINGTON — A Defense Department report obtained by NBC News found that 165 defense contractors had their initial security clearances revoked last year after further investigation linked the recipients to problematic or illicit activity, including questionable financial transactions, influence by foreign governments and even felonies like pedophilia.
In one example, a person given interim secret clearance in 2015 was discovered in 2017 to have been found guilty of raping a child prior to applying for the clearance.
The FBI is responsible for reviewing the criminal history, financial records and foreign contacts of applicants for the White House, the Department of Defense and other agencies with employees that require clearance.

Last edited:
Seriously, Jim? Posting the same content to three different threads? Is that really necessary?

And this is somehow supposed to reflect favourably on Donald Trump? The article you cite is almost entirely critical of the current White House! This is the sort of thing to which I referred above as unrelenting, uncritical partisanship.

Cummings cited the report in calling on the committee's Republican chair, Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, to help him investigate the "troubling irregularities" with the security clearances held by President Donald Trump's senior aides.

[...]

Cummings has pressed the White House to disclose information on the status of Kushner's clearance as well as the clearance of Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, who was later fired and has now pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

In a letter to Gowdy on Wednesday, Cummings said the "extremely troubling data" from the Department of Defense should compel Gowdy to subpoena the White House on the status of senior aides' clearances.

"I believe that serious deficiencies in our nation's security clearance processes represent an urgent and grave risk to our national security," Cummings wrote.

Gowdy's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

A White House spokesperson said, "As we have said in the past, we do not discuss security clearances."

I get it: you guys are really, really behind Trump.
I gave you a list of issues - so has Jim - it might help if you addresses those issues in relation to our support for Trump. I mean, how many do you actually agree with? For example, do you disagree with the President in his desire to stop US interference in foreign countries?

Obviously I can imagine more intellectual types that might perform better in this role, but I am not sure they would have ever been elected.

BTW, I am 95% sure that 'Climate Change' is either a scam or an example of an idea that became too big before the true situation became apparent. If DT can defeat those who want to bring him down, I hope he will set up some sort of study with scientists on both sides of this issue. In the meantime he is lessening off the constraints on US business, which were supposedly justified by a 0.8C rise in global temperatures since 1880.

I feel the 'Left' have drained all political discussion of real content or logic. . Clearly the US has boomed since President Trump came to power, and yet this obvious success is simply ignored. His administration has also cracked down on crime gangs, and dealt pretty effectively with ISIS in Iraq and Syria. This disconnect from reality was brought home to me when I saw a video of a violent riot attempting to prevent a pro-Trump man from speaking on a US campus.

Their placards contained a list of hand written (so it wouldn't have been hard to correct them) 'issues', and one of those 'issues' was homophobia. The only trouble was, the man they were demonstrating against was openly gay!

Yes, I guess I am behind President Trump!

David

I gave you a list of issues - so has Jim - it might help if you addresses those issues in relation to our support for Trump.

Yes, it might help, but I don't come to Skeptiko to discuss and debate politics, and right now I don't anyway have the energy for such a discussion, which tends to be interminable, so I'll be brief. Generally, I agree with some of the issues you cite as being relevant to your support for Donald Trump as president, but (1) I'm not confident that Donald Trump is effectively addressing them anyway, (2) I think other candidates would have been more effective, and (3) whatever redeeming features Donald Trump has as a leader and policy-maker are vastly outweighed by his flaws and sub-optimal policies - to the extent that he even has a firm policy platform.

For example, you cite your opposition to war as one motivation for your support for Donald Trump, yet he's brought the world to the brink of a nuclear conflagration with his unhelpfully aggressive rhetoric on North Korea and his mocking taunts of North Korea's head of state ("little rocket man", etc). This is supposed to be peace-making? Would a true peace-maker publicly boast about his capacity to bring upon another country fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen before?

Have you read Fire and Fury? It's... educational.

For example, you cite your opposition to war as one motivation for your support for Donald Trump, yet he's brought the world to the brink of a nuclear conflagration with his unhelpfully aggressive rhetoric on North Korea and his mocking taunts of North Korea's head of state ("little rocket man", etc).
NK is a desperately difficult and dangerous problem, pushed aside by previous presidents. If you know what would solve this problem, I suggest you contact the President on twitter and make your suggestion!

I think his hope is to persuade China that the problem can't be shelved, and get them to act. They do seem more ready to apply sanctions now, and they are starting to bite. There also seems to have been a pause in nuclear tests and missile launches.

Couching diplomatic discussions in their own form of PC, doesn't seem as necessary as everyone thought it was!

David

NK is a desperately difficult and dangerous problem,

North Korea is a CIA-run clown show designed to terrorize "Conservatives" into supporting an aggressive U.S. foreign policy.

The CIA helped Pakistani Intelligence funnel nuke technology to North Korea back in the 90's.

Kim Jong-un knows his role as a heel on the world stage, and plays it well.

I don't come to Skeptiko to discuss and debate politics,

Laird, I do share your opinion that politics are intruding into Skeptiko discussions too much.

Some discussion of politics is inevitable here because of the substantial amount of cross-over between the worlds of spiritual phenomena and global politics.

That being said, detailed, expository discussions of the day-to-day political games and machinations of various factions decreases my enjoyment of this forum. There are better online venues for it. Such discussions wad up the forum. They are tedious to scroll through. Good spooky information gets lost in the clutter.

I love debating politics, just not here. Some is good. Lately I feel we have too much.

Back