The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

How many people did he kill with his two raids (or whatever you like to call them) on Syria?
You claim it was zero.

I say it was not zero, so the polite thing would be to first back up your claim with evidence.

The U.S. has killed over 10,000 people in Syria since President Trump took office.

I wish 10,000 employees of the State Department and Mainstream Media could taste aerial bombardment and starvation. It might reduce their fondness for attacking brown people all over the world.

President Trump and I appreciate your vote. :)

Yup. And some of my "liberal" friends still don't talk to me because of it -- though I'm in a state that was always going for HRC so my vote was meaningless anyway.

But there's the rub in a two party selection system when there are two truly awful choices. And I believe this was intentional. Run a candidate like HRC who is so blatantly corrupt and hawkish that any progressive/liberal with a conscience and ability to actually understand who she is/what she's done can't just "hold their nose and vote for Clinton" -- but failing to do so is a "vote" for Trump (although HRC still allegedly "won" the popular vote). IMO, there's not much to do in this situation but register a protest vote and hope enough people will do the same. Perhaps enough people will become so disgusted by the selected "options" that the two party selection system will no longer be a viable optic, though I am sure that any alternative system or candidate would be quickly manipulated/co-opted as well. There are no rogue good guy Presidents anymore. Not sure there ever was.

But here we are. The (s)election process is over, and I'm pretty tired of the excuse that "HRC would have been far worse." We have the President we have. It's time to stop pretending he's the President he promised to be -- and to start looking at what he's actually doing (and not doing). He's continuing the middle east war agenda --just like his predecessors. He's entrenching and advancing elite interests here and abroad -- just like his predecessors. Can you not see the pattern? Trump's not a secret genius with an unfortunate lack of displayable intellect or articulation who is outwitting the neocons/neolibs. He's not playing 4D chess. He's making the world a little bit worse every day, utilizing our war machine and killing innocents -- just like his predecessors.

It's up to those of us who still retain some sanity and decency on both sides of this false left-right divide to say NO.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/normalize-peace-530eba7c6f71

I don't see how you could conclude that Alex Jones is either disingenuous, or a traitor.

President Trump was the only viable Anti-War candidate available to us.

zJW64UZ.jpg

Alex Jones has dedicated his entire life to America-First Patriotism, the exact opposite of a Traitor.

I quit listening to both Trump and Jones after the first Syria attack. Now that Jones has finally said "fuck Trump" I might consider once again checking out Infowars every now and then.

Well said.

It’s one thing to call Rosie O’Donnell a fat slob. Everyone likes that. But it's quite another thing to brag about killing another nuclear-armed superpower’s soldiers.

Well, I can't agree with you on that either. I don't think everyone likes hearing someone else being called a "fat slob." And while I don't follow the latest about Rosie O'Donnell, my recollection is that she suffered from severe sexual abuse as a child and attributes her weight and other body self-abuse issues to an intentional tactic to try to ward off her adult abuser(s). I also recall that she disclosed she has a mental illness (I think it was bipolar or disassociative disorder).

And personally, I think it's appalling that we have a President who engages in such vulgar/classless taunting of others. Just more proof to me that we are in a sad state of devolution not evolution.

re: #FRAZZLEDRIP

I've been doing this kind of research for a loooong time.

I know bait when I see it. Always be cautious of things that appeal to your biases.

DO NOT BITE

483Nh7.png

Hillary is way fatter than this.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f47734f794239552e706e67

Looks like two people crashing drunk on ping pong tables.

I’ve crashed on tables when I was young and working with the degenerate waitresses and cooks in the restaurant business.

Sometimes the discussion here becomes incredibly cryptic

Derp. Sorry. There is currently an interwebz flare-up among the QAnon Conspiracy Crowd regarding a video that supposedly shows Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin sexually abusing small children.

Researchers posit that Reddit free-speech alternative http://voat.co was shut down because investigators there had finally discovered this smoking gun.

The whole thing is a psychological warfare operation timed to coincide with filing of the Democratic National Committee's lawsuit against President Trump. It is designed to destroy the credibility of the citizens investigating murdered whistleblower Seth Rich who gave internal documents to Wikileaks exposing the illegal Clinton/Podesta election fraud.

Derp. Sorry. There is currently an interwebz flare-up among the QAnon Conspiracy Crowd regarding a video that supposedly shows Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin sexually abusing small children.

Researchers posit that Reddit free-speech alternative http://voat.co was shut down because investigators there had finally discovered this smoking gun.

The whole thing is a psychological warfare operation timed to coincide with filing of the Democratic National Committee's lawsuit against President Trump. It is designed to destroy the credibility of the citizens investigating murdered whistleblower Seth Rich who gave internal documents to Wikileaks exposing the illegal Clinton/Podesta election fraud.
Do you mean that the video was supposedly faked up by someone supporting the Democrats, in the hopes of discrediting anyone who tried to expose it?

Reddit free speech still seems to GOOGLE and to exist.

Anyway, it was interesting to discover what this is all about. Please don't anyone try to post this video on here.

David

Last edited:
Do you mean that the video was supposedly faked up by someone supporting the Democrats, in the hopes of discrediting anyone who tried to expose it?
Yes. It's a Psywar technique similar to Controlled Opposition.

They did it with 9/11 Truth by promoting all manner of kooky theories about aliens, energy weapons, or exotic nukes taking down the buildings.

It's very effective. Normies google "9/11 Truth", are immediately hit with a tidal wave of nonsense, and quickly conclude any Conspiracy regarding that event is absurd. Case closed.

Voat exists because Reddit is not Free Speech.

Q made some definite predictions recently. Time will tell if they are right:

unif.GIF
11/11/18 is Veterans Day when Trump requested the armed forces hold a military parade. The mid-term election is on 11/6/18.

wwnwh.GIF
MOAB = Mother of all bombs. Presumably this is a big news story that will make Trump look good or his enemies (Democrats and their minions) look bad.

haiti.GIF
I'm not sure what else is left to reveal about Haiti. The funds collected for victims of the Haitian earthquake by the Clinton Foundation were supposedly not spent for the purpose for which they were collected and Haitian minors are supposedly victims of human traffickers supplying the elite pedophiles. Maybe there is more or maybe there will be better evidence or it will become mainstream because of some event?

Last edited:
Reddit shutdown a qanon forum on their platform

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-bans-r-cbts_stream/
2018-03-15
Reddit drew the ire of far-right users on Wednesday night when it banned r/CBTS_stream, a subreddit dedicated to speculating and discussing the posts of “QAnon,” an internet user who some believe is a leaker within the so-called “deep state.”
CBTS = Calm before the storm. Storm refers to the turbulent times that will supposedly occur when the Democratic leadership and their minions are prosecuted for their corruption.

Back