The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

Q made some definite predictions recently. Time will tell if they are right:

View attachment 1036
MOAB = Mother of all bombs. Presumably this is a big news story that will make Trump look good or his enemies (Democrats and their minions) look bad.
The moab is supposedly in the new batch of text messages (lost then found) released to congress this week ... but not released by congress to the public because they are too controversial. According to Q, they reveal a plot to kill Trump or a family member.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/130072.html#130638
Q!UW.yye1fxo 01/22/18 (Mon) 21:47:32b189f8No.130638
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

Last edited:
Q is saying that Mueller is really on Trump's side. Reasons/evidence include:
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1214513.html#1215294

• The investigation is really about crimes of the previous administration but if they cleared Trump publicly they would have to shut down the investigation.
  • Flynn was cleared by FBI agents but he had to make a plea deal so his testimony could be included in the investigation. [This might have to do with release from non disclosure agreements that apply to intelligence officials.]
  • Trump interviewed Mueller for the position of the director of FBI the day before he was named special consul.
  • The "witch hunt" is staged to convince the public that Mueller is out to get Trump so that when Mueller indicts the previous administration it will be more credible. And anti-trumper's have been supporting him.

Q is saying that Mueller is really on Trump's side. Reasons/evidence include:
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1214513.html#1215294

• The investigation is really about crimes of the previous administration but if they cleared Trump publicly they would have to shut down the investigation.
  • Flynn was cleared by FBI agents but he had to make a plea deal so his testimony could be included in the investigation. [This might have to do with release from non disclosure agreements that apply to intelligence officials.]
  • Trump interviewed Mueller for the position of the director of FBI the day before he was named special consul.
  • The "witch hunt" is staged to convince the public that Mueller is out to get Trump so that when Mueller indicts the previous administration it will be more credible. And anti-trumper's have been supporting him.
It would be fantastic if that were the way it turns out - ideally the charges should be brought before the mid-term elections! What do you think - do you buy that idea - I thought Mueller was a staunch Democrat.

In addition, if the President can pull off a peace deal in Korea and bring the troops home, he will be unstoppable!

Everyone please note: Trump's style is not to attack Syria in a way that kills anyone, and to try to get a peace deal in Korea - they are starting to talk about reunification!

Contrast that with Hillary Clinton, who wanted to intensify the war in Syria. This is what I mean about the Left-Right coordinate rotation. President Trump stands for many of the very things the old Left used to fight for, yet people pretend to hate him!

David

Last edited:
It would be fantastic if that were the way it turns out - ideally the charges should be brought before the mid-term elections! What do you think - do you buy that idea - I thought Mueller was a staunch Democrat.

In addition, if the President can pull off a peace deal in Korea and bring the troops home, he will be unstoppable!

David

Mueller is a Republican. But his team of investigators are 100% Democrats.

Q wrote this:
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1215291.html#1215845
Not confirming SC is on /team/.
Some people think it means q is not saying Mueller (Special Council) is on the (Trump) team, but it could mean, in general it is not made public to keep up the charade.

Also, Moab next week, they didn't want to overshadow the news from Korea
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1217600.html#1218299
Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?
Should we drop a #MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.
[Next Week].
Q

...- ideally the charges should be brought before the mid-term elections! What do you think - do you buy that idea -

David

I voted for Trump in part because I thought Hillary committed crimes using her private mail server for classified information, and giving political favors to donors to the Clinton foundation. (Donations stopped flowing after she lost the election). I thought the Democrats were so adept at corrupting the government for criminal purposes that another four years would give them such a strong hold it would take a revolution to ever get them out. If there is a plan by Republicans to file charges to have maximum effect on the mid-term elections, I would consider that to be using the machinery of government for political purposes and I would not think that is ethical. But I do think that is what they are going to do.

I don't know what Mueller talked to Trump about the night before he was appointed Special Counsel. It was probably not what they say, an interview for FBI director, because Mueller had already served in that job beyond the legal term limit (10 years) - he had an exemption his last two years (he served 12 years). I don't know if Mueller is working with Trump or the deep state or maybe just trying to do his job objectively according to the law. I think it is odd that he only hired Democrats for his team. Either he is out to get Trump or he needs Democrats who know the dirt on other Democrats or he wants them where he can watch them.

Supposedly Trump recently added Rudy Guiliani who has experience as a prosecutor not a defense lawyer, to his legal team, to help Mueller prosecute Democrats.

I enjoy a good conspiracy, but am waiting for events to unfold before I decide what to believe.

Last edited:
If there is a plan by Republicans to file charges to have maximum effect on the mid-term elections, I would consider that to be using the machinery of government for political purposes and I would not think that is ethical.
After all the President has been through, I'd give him a thumbs up if that is what happens.

It might help to right a system in which the law has been been applied in a wholly political way.

David

I don't know what Mueller talked to Trump about the night before he was appointed Special Counsel. It was probably not what they say, an interview for FBI director, because Mueller had already served in that job beyond the legal term limit (10 years) - he had an exemption his last two years (he served 12 years). I don't know if Mueller is working with Trump or the deep state or maybe just trying to do his job objectively according to the law. I think it is odd that he only hired Democrats for his team. Either he is out to get Trump or he needs Democrats who know the dirt on other Democrats or he wants them where he can watch them.

Supposedly Trump recently added Rudy Guiliani who has experience as a prosecutor not a defense lawyer, to his legal team, to help Mueller prosecute Democrats.

I enjoy a good conspiracy, but am waiting for events to unfold before I decide what to believe.

If you enjoy a good conspiracy, maybe you should check this post out about Mueller....yeah, sure, he's a "good guy," like the rest of them. One big happy family of good guys.

https://digwithin.net/2018/04/08/muellers-history/

If there is a plan by Republicans to file charges to have maximum effect on the mid-term elections, I would consider that to be using the machinery of government for political purposes and I would not think that is ethical. But I do think that is what they are going to do.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller-probe-might-have-go-dark-for-midterm-election-1525604400

Mueller Probe Might Have to Go Dark for Midterm Election
Though there is no legal deadline, Justice Department guidelines say prosecutors should avoid the appearance of trying to sway elections
May 6, 2018

This twitter thread describes many posts by Q that were false and explains them as "disinformation" to confuse the swamp.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/993607164211019777

If that is right, how does one know what to believe? One of Q's favorite phrases is "future proves past". You have to wait and see what happens to find out which posts are true and which are "disinformation".

Last edited:
https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#66

▶Q !2jsTvXXmXs 05/08/18 (Tue) 00:36:41 No.66

Think LOGICALLY.
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
Who is the AG?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials?
Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
Who is the FBI director?
Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Use LOGIC.
Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
What if the same data is being used by other investigators?
What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
What would be the purpose of creating confusion?
What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
Common denominator.
Why did Sessions pick RR?
Everyone has an opinion.
Few have the facts.
Few know the plan.
Midterms [save & push]?
Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
Power at all costs?
Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.
Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
What is the DOJ responsible for?
What is the FBI responsible for?
Why did HRC get a free pass?
Use LOGIC.
Define single shooter.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
They are deeply connected.
Think Offshore.
MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
State/C_A next?
Think logically.
No outside comms.
JUSTICE.
Q

I quit listening to both Trump and Jones after the first Syria attack. Now that Jones has finally said "fuck Trump" I might consider once again checking out Infowars every now and then.

I'm still waiting for Alex Jones to call Trump out for putting Rudy Giuliani on his legal team. Crickets.

Jones has certainly come a long way from his "Truther" producer days on Loose Change....

https://digwithin.net/2016/11/26/giuliani/

Yeah, another good guy.

https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#66
Mass exodus in DC?
Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
Why?
Who has the POWER?
Who has the CONTROL?
If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?

https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#67
Review Time.
Not seeking re-election.

[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]

[House]
Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican

[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California
+ DOJ
+ FBI
+ CEOs
Conspiracy?
Nothing happening?
Goodlatte & Gowdy [important].
Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Why is the NY AG resignation important?
What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
Define roadblock.
You have more than you know.
Do not fall victim to MSM/other fake/false narrative pushes.
STAY THE COURSE.
WWG1WGA.
Q

My opinion is that this is what happens when the blackmail files change hands and those who are compromised are told to get out of Washington DC.

I wrote in 4/11/17
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/the-donald-trump-thread.3146/page-182#post-111706
I suppose it was wishful thinking to believe an outsider could stand up to the shadow government backed by the intelligence community, three branches of blackmailed tools, and a compliant news media. If they can't blackmail you, and you aren't intimidated by threats of faked blackmail evidence, then by the time you realize what you are up against, they can threaten to kill you and your family - and you know they can get away with it because they briefed you on all the suspicious deaths that were murders. When everyone else will do what they are told, what can one person do?

This blogger who has previously written that Mueller is leading a witch hunt against Trump seems to be softening his position somewhat and is becoming open to the possibility that Mueller is just trying to do his job fairly. The members of the special counsel investigation were the same people who were on the FBI investigation into Russian influence into the election. When it became apparent to Muller and Rosenstein that that investigation was an "insurance policy" against a Trump win, they made changes in the special counsel investigation.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-rosenstein-renewing-third-fisa-extension/
SUMMARY: An honest review of the timeline shows the third FISA renewal happened right before Rosenstein and Mueller became aware of the first signs of the corruption. Additionally, a clear hindsight review of the content within the application, vis-a-vis the fraudulent use of the Clinton-Steele dossier, shows a clear reason why it was never reauthorized again; and easily why Carter Page was never charged with anything.
Here’s where everyone wants to know motive(s) behind Mueller, Rosenstein and the corresponding investigators. Truthfully, this is also where an argument can be made in both directions.

So, you decide for yourself.

ou have to wait and see what happens to find out which posts are true and which are "disinformation".

Thus useless.

I monitored QAnon for about three weeks and noticed his "predictions" were reactive, not proactive.

In other words, he was hyping whatever was the big story in the Right-Wing News that day, while completely missing huge developments that happened a day later.

I already saw this movie in 2012 with David Wilcock's "DRAKE" shenanigans....

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/1043-massarrests/

Same stunt, only tuned for the New Age Love-n-Light Hippies.

This blogger who has previously written that Mueller is leading a witch hunt against Trump seems to be softening his position somewhat and is becoming open to the possibility that Mueller is just trying to do his job fairly. The members of the special counsel investigation were the same people who were on the FBI investigation into Russian influence into the election. When it became apparent to Muller and Rosenstein that that investigation was an "insurance policy" against a Trump win, they made changes in the special counsel investigation.
If Mueller is honest, and actually discovered the fraudulent nature of the dossier, doesn't this suggest that he might indeed wrap this up by charging various 'Democrats' with some very serious offences (as proposed in a previous discussion in this thread).

David

If Mueller is honest, and actually discovered the fraudulent nature of the dossier, doesn't this suggest that he might indeed wrap this up by charging various 'Democrats' with some very serious offences (as proposed in a previous discussion in this thread).
David

I'm not sure.

The FBI is being investigated by the Inspector General of the Department of Justice, Michael Horowitz. He seems to be doing an adequate job. The head of the Justice Department, Jeff Sessions, assigned a prosecutor who is outside of Washington DC, John Huber US attorney for the district of Utah, to look into filing charges for many of the crimes of the previous administration. Mueller was given the assignment of investigating Russian influence on the elections. I don't know if the fake dossier falls in that category, but I think its misuse as evidence for surveillance warrants is being investigated by Horowitz.

Also, they have to fix the FBI first so they can use it to do further investigations. All of these investigations take a lot of time, everything has to be done according to the proper procedures because it will be politically controversial to prosecute the previous administration. I feel a lot more comfortable now than I did last year that there are proper investigations being conducted. There is a lot more information available now about what is going on than in the past. Of course there is no way of knowing what will happen until indictments are made, but at least it looks like the government is working on the problem.

Last edited:
I wrote in 4/11/17
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/the-donald-trump-thread.3146/page-182#post-111706
I suppose it was wishful thinking to believe an outsider could stand up to the shadow government backed by the intelligence community, three branches of blackmailed tools, and a compliant news media. If they can't blackmail you, and you aren't intimidated by threats of faked blackmail evidence, then by the time you realize what you are up against, they can threaten to kill you and your family - and you know they can get away with it because they briefed you on all the suspicious deaths that were murders. When everyone else will do what they are told, what can one person do?

@prayingmedic suggests that some of the people who seemed to have covered for crimes of the previous administration did so because their lives were threatened. There is a long list of people who were supposedly enemies of Clinton who died under "mysterious" circumstances. This is why some people like Rosenstein, Mueller and Comey who seem to have covered for the previous administration in the past might have changed sides.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/994751781522436096

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/994747253951643649

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/994743039598837761

If past FBI directors, Comey or Mueller had risked their lives and recommended prosecuting Clinton or other high level Democrats for various crimes, it would still be up to the Attorney General who would probably decline to prosecute.

Back