The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

The way I understand it, the provocation to justify increased US involvement was staged for political purposes to get support from the US public, but the Vietnamese were fighting for independence from the French before the US got involved. They asked the US for assistance before turning to the Soviet Union. I think the US was already assisting the French at some level before they staged the false flag.

I think there could have been multiple reasons for JFK's assassination including pay back for betraying the Bay of Pigs invasion. But I think the major reason was that JFK wanted to get the CIA back under constitutional control. I see the JFK assassination as a coup and Trump is attempting to get them back under proper constitutional authority.

The confrontation with the FBI and justice department is just the beginning. The CIA and other intelligence agencies are next.

Then you should stop flaunting your ignorance David. Go back and review Trump's comments on McCain during the 2012 primary then come back to this thread.
If you want to tell me that McCain took no part in initiating the enmity between these two, give me a link to demonstrate that.

I think the bottom of it is that McCain wants confrontation with Russia, and Trump realises that the US and Russia could get on perfectly well together - there is no fundamental disagreement, such as there was between the USSR and the US. I think exactly the same thing. The US would not, for example, want Russia interfering on its borders with Canada or Mexico, and correspondingly, the US should not interfere with the Ukraine or other countries on the borders of Russia.

The problem, as I said to Malf, is that political debate in the US has been replaced by personal scrapping. Ideally that should stop, but it is no use blaming the president, when the debate has dropped to the question of who will be permitted to whose funeral!

I think the media are mainly responsible for the rude, personal style of scrapping - probably because rows of that sort pull in a much larger audience than political discussion!

David

If you want to tell me that McCain took no part in initiating the enmity between these two, give me a link to demonstrate that.
Wait. I provided evidence countering your claim from ignorance and your counter is to assert a prior cause without evidence and then having the gall to demand I do your research? Continue flaunting your ignorance David. Its getting comical.

Wait. I provided evidence countering your claim from ignorance and your counter is to assert a prior cause without evidence and then having the gall to demand I do your research? Continue flaunting your ignorance David. Its getting comical.
Searching back a couple of pages, I can't see a single link from you - but I might be wrong.

You might be better arguing with this gentleman (link supplied by Jim). He is yet another Democrat who is walking away, and he probably knows more about the details of the US political scene than I do.

https://twitter.com/MagaApplePie/status/1015621990164680706

I mean, as you know, I really insist on keeping discussion here civil. And when we discuss politics, I insist on the same standard. If the president and some of his opponents were to come on here (LOL), I'd demand the same from them. I think if that happened, the president would argue his case well, and his opponents would be stumped, because they rely on screaming and shouting to cover up their lack of good policies on a whole range of issues.

Superficially that can give the impression that they are so morally outraged by President Trump that they are incoherent, but the reality is that they are scared that he has sensible workable policies.

David

Last edited:
What do you think about Trump's appointment of Gina Haspel to head the CIA? Is this part of that process?

David

I don't know much about her. If I read anything I'll post it here. Having someone Trump can trust and who is not out to use the resources of the intelligence agencies to attack him politically or physically is important. But I doubt there is much she can do to reign in the CIA because a lot of the unconstitutional renegade stuff is compartmentalized, need to know, etc. That's why I use the term renegade, they are out of control acting on their own agenda not reporting or responsible to anyone in the constitutional government.

I really don't know what the plan for the CIA is. It is hard to imagine and it seems unlikely but the only things I can think of (speculating) are mass arrests of people in the military industrial intelligence complex (there are rumors of many CEO resignations since Trump took office) and even harder to imagine and less likely use of the military to take over intelligence facilities. The NSA and military intelligence seems to be working with Trump, they may be feeding information to the Justice Department who will make arrests - again I'm just speculating.

Last edited:
I don't know much about her. If I read anything I'll post it here. Having someone Trump can trust and who is not out to use the resources of the intelligence agencies to attack him politically or physically is important. But I doubt there is much she can do to reign in the CIA because a lot of the unconstitutional renegade stuff is compartmentalized, need to know, etc. That's why I use the term renegade, they are out of control acting on their own agenda not reporting or responsible to anyone in the constitutional government.

I really don't know what the plan for the CIA is. It is hard to imagine and it seems unlikely but the only things I can think of (speculating) are mass arrests of people in the military industrial intelligence complex (there are rumors of many CEO resignations since Trump took office) and even harder to imagine and less likely use of the military to take over intelligence facilities. The NSA and military intelligence seems to be working with Trump, they may be feeding information to the Justice Department who will make arrests - again I'm just speculating.

I think Q said something like they can't arrest everyone or the economy and government would collapse. It's that bad, q says, they have to leave some people in place to keep things running.

Last edited:
Then you should stop flaunting your ignorance David. Go back and review Trump's comments on McCain during the 2012 primary then come back to this thread.
If you made that comment to anyone else, I'd probably ask you to step aside for a week. You are not a moderator, and you don't tell anyone what to do or not do.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out that I tried to make the process of assessing Trump vs other politicians by proposing a scale of wrong doing. In that scale, I obviously scored starting unnecessary wars very negatively indeed. You neatly avoided dealing with that point, because I don't think there is any remotely plausible way in which you could score the president's behaviour beneath that of Hillary Clinton, or indeed beneath many former presidents!

I can well understand that people can live in a cognitive bubble - agreeing with others rather than thinking afresh at an issue, but I hoped that scoring President Trump against HC and other presidents, might be a way to open your eyes to see that a complex tissue of exaggerations, lies, obsession with odd jokes, etc has been woven into an attack on probably the best and most innovative president the US has had in a long time.

David

Last edited:
I don't know much about her. If I read anything I'll post it here. Having someone Trump can trust and who is not out to use the resources of the intelligence agencies to attack him politically or physically is important.
Since he chose her, I'd like to think he can trust her!
But I doubt there is much she can do to reign in the CIA because a lot of the unconstitutional renegade stuff is compartmentalized, need to know, etc. That's why I use the term renegade, they are out of control acting on their own agenda not reporting or responsible to anyone in the constitutional government.
Wouldn't the head of the CIA have the need to know anything she wanted - at least in theory?
Well I hadn't been thinking about covert action against the Trump regime, but more about its many other 'projects' that seem to be about stirring up trouble in places such as the Ukraine. If I was Trump, I'd want a complete list of ongoing CIA projects, and a cast iron guarantee that nothing had been forgotten.

David

Since he chose her, I'd like to think he can trust her!
Right. It doesn't guarantee control over rogue elements but at least he doesn't have to worry about the parts that are under his control working against him.
Wouldn't the head of the CIA have the need to know anything she wanted - at least in theory?
I am not really an expert on these things but I don't believe the head of the CIA (or the President) can get access to anything she wants simply because she is the head. I think that is part of the problem that allows renegade projects to get out of control.
Well I hadn't been thinking about covert action against the Trump regime, but more about its many other 'projects' that seem to be about stirring up trouble in places such as the Ukraine. If I was Trump, I'd want a complete list of ongoing CIA projects, and a cast iron guarantee that nothing had been forgotten.
David

I posted this a while back in another thread. It is about how the intelligence agencies operate outside the constitution. Below the video in the quote are notes summarizing the key points of the video. Notice that the media is part of the illicit organization.

In this video former CIA officer Kevin Shipp explains the relationship between the shadow government and the deep state.

The shadow government he says consists of the 17 intelligence agencies and is led by the CIA.

The deep state he says is the military industrial intelligence complex which is a group of corporations that receives $1 trillion a year in tax revenues spent by the government on military and intelligence contracts.

The owners of media corporations cooperate with the CIA and publish stories to influence public opinion.

This web of corporations and intelligence agencies controls the elected government.

The shadow government can do whatever it wants because it can classify any information about its activities it wants. There is no government control over it. Its budget is secret.

The military industrial intelligence complex controls congress through
campaign donations
lobbying
providing jobs when senators and staffers leave congress.​

The shadow government influences

The President by

providing false information
influencing elections​

Congerss by

manipulating congressional hearings
withholds clearances from representatives and senators
classifies documents to conceal illegal activity
blocks congress using state secrets privilege​

The judiciary by

State secrets privilege - they can shut down any case against them by classifying any information they choose.
Everyone

Through the cooperation of media corporations that publish stories to influence public opinion.​

There is much much more information in the video.

Last edited:
Right. It doesn't guarantee control over rogue elements but at least he doesn't have to worry about the parts that are under his control working against him.

I am not really an expert on these things but I don't believe the head of the CIA (or the President) can get access to anything she wants simply because she is the head. I think that is part of the problem that allows renegade projects to get out of control.

I posted this a while back in another thread. It is about how the intelligence agencies operate outside the constitution. Below the video in the quote are notes summarizing the key points of the video. Notice that the media is part of the illicit organization.
I never quite know how much to believe in such videos - I mean the information really can't be just out there!

David

I never quite know how much to believe in such videos - I mean the information really can't be just out there!

David

He didn't just read it in a newspaper. He says he is an insider reporting from personal knowledge. And he is not just writing a memoir about his career at the CIA. He is a whistle blower trying to bring attention to unconstitutional activity. Okay, I don't know how much to believe either, but it is consistent with other information I have read ... it puts together things I would have said were true before I saw the video and organizes and makes sense of them. He would probably be in jail if he said more than was already available from open sources. So I think it is credible. Which items in my summary do you suspect might not be true? I can't point to anything there that seems even slightly dubious.

Last edited:
I think Q said something like they can't arrest everyone or the economy and government would collapse. It's that bad, q says, they have to leave some people in place to keep things running.

Even q's staunchest supporters agree some of what he posts is disinformation. And the above sounds like an exaggeration, but ...

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nvestigative-strategy-with-four-ap-reporters/
Essentially, the underlying evidence within the Collyer]FISA report, outlines how the DOJ National Security Division (John P Carlin), FBI and NSA (Admiral Mike Rogers) informed the court that unauthorized access to the NSA/FBI database had been ongoing for a long period of time.
...there are hundreds of redactions protecting the names of the individuals and groups who participated in the unauthorized searches

Hundreds of different groups and individuals had unauthorized access to the NSA/FBI database? Are they all going to be prosecuted?

I have no idea what this is all about but it could be HUGE. What information were they looking for? What did they want to do with the information? I can't wrap my mind around what hundreds of groups and individuals could be doing with unauthorized access. Maybe there is some explanation like they routinely bent the rules for law enforcement officials, but other than that it is really bizarre. What if they are democratic political operatives doing opposition research for political campaigns? What if they are congressional staff looking for info to blackmail and control other members of congress? What if they are CIA controlled journalists doing research to sway public opinion according to their handler's instructions?

The article says:
We already know the FISA searches were essentially political opposition research being conducted by these opaque ‘contractors’.

But if you read the article, you see that is an inference based on one or a few data points related to the Trump dossier research. It doesn't rule out other types illicit activity.

What if every democratic senator is implicated? This is just speculation but that could shut down the government. Well, at least the legislative branch.

I frequently read about people saying, if everything were revealed it would create a huge disruption to society. That might explain this bit from the article:

Here’s what I don’t understand. Not a single congressional hearing has ever questioned the FISA search issues? Not a single question to a single witness, specifically Comey or Yates, ever asked them about the DOJ-NSD and FBI abuse of the FISA database.

The origin of almost all of the corruption seems to consistently circle back to the abuse of the FBI and NSA database which is very much documented and never subject to being refuted. Yet for some reason I cannot fathom, the historic FISA surveillance/search abuse issue is never brought up by anyone, any investigative authority, in any aspect of this ongoing storyline.

Last edited:
Many people including me have been wondering if Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is loyal to President Trump. Q says he is. This photo showing him shaking hands with a member of Trump's legal team is suggestive. Rosenstein has been criticized for witholding documents from congress and for his supervision of Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the election (often called an anti-Trump witch hunt.) It's not proof but it makes it see likely that there is a huge dis-info op going on and that Rosenstein is loyal to Trump and by implication, Mueller is too. Time will tell.
https://twitter.com/ArletteSaenz/status/1016501465412718592
Capture.GIF

Which items in my summary do you suspect might not be true? I can't point to anything there that seems even slightly dubious.
None - I am inclined to believe the lot, I just wanted to understand why we should believe this - which I think you have answered.

I suppose that, given the scale of this subversion, I am surprised that over the years the internet has remained relatively free. I mean without the internet, the take-over could have been far more complete.

David

Last edited:
This is from over at psi quest
https://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-president-trump?pid=19021#pid19021

Valmar said:
What makes him so special to be attacked so much more than, say, Nixon, the Clintons, Bushe or Obama? Probably because the Establishment wanted Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush, and absolutely not Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, or Donald Trump.

They are not just attacking Trump, they are attacking his supporters.

The reason is that most the media, most of the the intelligence agencies, many of the wealthy elite, large corporations, the democratic party, and many blackmailed and bribed Republicans in the house and senate work together to run the world according to their own personal interest while ignoring the people and constitution of the United States. Their strongest weapons are propaganda delivered by the media and political correctness used to silence opposition.

Their power is now threatened, for the first time since they had to assassinate JFK, by Trump, his supporters, the NSA and the military.

Transcript:

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you the American people.

The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interests they partner with, these people that don't have your good in mind, our campaign represents a true existential threat like they haven't seen before.

This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals massive illegal immigration and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.

The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs as they flee to Mexico China and other countries all around the world.

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

This this is a struggle for the survival of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it.

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged, this is reality.

You know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it.

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We've seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors. Honestly she should be locked up.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media the press.

Let's be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.

Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist a racist a xenophobe.

They will lie lie lie, and then again they will do worse than that.

They will do whatever is necessary.

The Clintons are criminals remember that this is well document and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.

They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones.

They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me.

Nevertheless I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you.

I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back.

I knew this day would arrive.

It's only a question of when.

And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you.

The only force strong enough to save our country is us.

The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you the American people.

Our great civilization has come upon a moment of reckoning.

I didn't need to do this I built a great company and I had a wonderful life.

I could have enjoyed the fruits and benefit of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself my family instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies deceptions malicious attacks.

Who would have thought.

I'm doing it because this country has given me so much and I feel so strongly that it's my turn to give back to the country that I love.

I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again

Last edited:
As far as I know Nazi is: national socialism.

According to that definition neither you nor Trump are Nazi's

Yes, we are.

Nationalism? Check.

Socialism? Check.

5wyRFv.jpg

Back