The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

Ha! That would be awesome.

I heard U.S. Marshals might bring that female FBI Agent who was plotting against the President to testify before Congress. That would be fun.
The last I heard she agreed to a closed door session. But I just got up from an nap who knows what's going on now?

Last edited:
Only four of the over 30,000 emails on Hilary Clinton's server were not obtained by a foreign country that had hacked the system. The hackers installed a program that forwarded all incoming and outgoing e-mail. It sounds like they had hacked the system from the very beginning. How did they know it was being set up to hack it from the very beginning? They must have had earlier surveillance information or a mole.

There were special access projects discussed on the Clinton server. Those are among the most highly classified projects. "Special access" means just that "Special access" You couldn't find out about it unless someone inside the program decided you needed to know. They are kept so secret for a reason, unauthorized access could do grievous harm to national security.

Jim,

Don't forget us foreigners! "Special Access Program Intelligence" sounds pretty significant - but what exactly is it? It sounds as if it might be one of those unauthorised CIA programs - but I don't really know.

David

https://www.timeinc.net/time/5338623/russian-hackers-indictments-democratic-national-committee

In total, Friday’s announcement brought the count for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to 191 criminal charges against 32 people and three Russian companies, including Trump’s former campaign head, Paul Manafort; Manafort’s assistant, Rick Gates; his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn; a foreign policy advisor, George Papadopoulos; and 25 Russian nationals. (In an investigation delegated at least in part by Mueller’s office to federal prosecutors in New York, FBI agents also raided the offices of Trump’s longtime attorney, Michael Cohen, who has not been charged with anything so far.)

At times, the previous administration accessed the NSA database from Britain so there would be no US records showing they accessed it.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1017919579492937728.html

If you are like me, you probably didn't know that the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand had an Intelligence Sharing agreement called "5 EYES".

They use this agreement to illegally spy on their citizens, circumventing their own legislations. And now, they were caught trying to criminally unseat a legitimate US president.

In April, we learn from Q that not only where the 5 Eyes conducting illegal surveillance of POTUS and his people, but they were also trying to infiltrate the team, and frame them.

How bad is that? Well, pretty bad. We are talking about 21 Intel agencies, including some of the most experienced, skilled and well equipped in the world.

This article deals with the - by now - widely known fact that BHO used British Intel to illegally spy on POTUS in a way that didn't leave a trace of evidence leading to him...
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480

Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of cmmand. He didn't use the NSA. He didn't use the CIA. He didn't use the FBI, and he didnt use the Dempartment of Justice. He used GCHQ. What heck is GCHQ? That's the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying,"President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump." He's able to get it, and there's no American fingerprints on this.​

Last edited:

That's pretty funny. The arrogance and stupidity of this Strzok guy are simply incredible.

I worked in government I.T. Every elementary school teacher and DVM clerk is taught in new employee orientation that ALL communications sent across our systems become Official Public Records which are always and forever archived, and subject to court subpoena.

Thank God President Trump won.

Watch the Swamp Creatures scream and howl like demons when this Texas Representative “breaks decorum” and actually throws some Moral Truth on them. It's 2 minutes, epic, and worth the click...

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1017490275613204481

I own a lake property in Rep. Gohmert’s district. The good people of rural Texas love this guy for being an EdgeLord long before President Trump made it popular.

Leftists HATE him with a passion, and constantly ridicule his country accent and goofy name, which only makes him win more at each election.

Watch the Swamp Creatures scream and howl like demons when this Texas Representative “breaks decorum” and actually throws some Moral Truth on them. It's 2 minutes, epic, and worth the click...

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1017490275613204481
I own a lake property in Rep. Gohmert’s district. The good people of rural Texas love this guy for being an EdgeLord long before President Trump made it popular.

Leftists HATE him with a passion, and constantly ridicule his country accent and goofy name, which only makes him win more at each election.

People make fools of themselves when they ridicule regional accents because it shows they have not had sufficient experience outside their own cultural enclave to have learned that the people in the rest of the country are real people and not the mere caricatures they see portrayed by the entertainment industry.

People make fools of themselves when they ridicule regional accents because it shows they have not had sufficient experience outside their own cultural enclave to have learned that the people in the rest of the country are real people and not the mere caricatures they see portrayed by the entertainment industry.

This is something I feel strongly about. Even people who live in the wilderness in "primitive" conditions have a vast amount of empirical knowledge on how to survive there. In their environment they are smarter (better educated) than a person from a city with a PhD. Most people have expertise in some area that a university educated person lacks. I mean people like mechanics, plumbers, electricians, grocery baggers, cashiers, child carer, home maker, etc, and there is also personal, relationship, and emotional IQs. So to look down on anyone as intellectually inferior is itself a sign of stupidity and ignorance.

I have seen many pictures of Strzok, and he always appeared a little shy. I had no idea that he had a wife already, and that Lisa was his mistress. He came across as extraordinarily arrogant - I hope he gets what he deserves, which is a very long sentence for corrupting the FBI.

David

I have seen many pictures of Strzok, and he always appeared a little shy.
He looks like a demon-possesed psychopath to me.

Y55pk3n.jpg

He looks like a demon-possesed psychopath to me
True now, but the pictures that used to circulate were quite different. Also nobody mentioned that he already has a wife - Lisa was always described as his girlfriend.

I know it is a trivial point, but now I don't mind him getting the book thrown at him and spending a long time in jail for his actions. I wonder if we will see Lisa interviewed at some point.

David

Jim,

Don't forget us foreigners! "Special Access Program Intelligence" sounds pretty significant - but what exactly is it? It sounds as if it might be one of those unauthorised CIA programs - but I don't really know.

David

In 2016 congressional hearings, the highly classified information on Hillary's private e-mail server were called "ORCON" Originator Control. The official testifying in the video below, Charles McCullough, from Office of the Director of National Intelligence Office of Inspector General (ODNI OIG), says that he can't even say which intelligence agency classified the information. He says he had to have members of his office "read into" these programs. That is the term for what I described (quoted message below) as "You couldn't find out about it unless someone inside the program decided you needed to know." They were so highly classified even ODNI OIG didn't have clearance, they had to be "read into" the programs.

https://twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/1018266901288488960
kat.GIF

Only four of the over 30,000 emails on Hilary Clinton's server were not obtained by a foreign country that had hacked the system. The hackers installed a program that forwarded all incoming and outgoing e-mail. It sounds like they had hacked the system from the very beginning. How did they know it was being set up to hack it from the very beginning? They must have had earlier surveillance information or a mole.

There were special access projects discussed on the Clinton server. Those are among the most highly classified projects. "Special access" means just that "Special access" You couldn't find out about it unless someone inside the program decided you needed to know. They are kept so secret for a reason, unauthorized access could do grievous harm to national security.

Last edited:

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???
3:52 AM · Jul 17, 2018

Back