The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

When Trump said he “would” make America great again, are we sure he didn’t mean “wouldn’t”.
That wasn't the President's best moment, but I wonder how much of this you really see?

Do you like to see a duly elected president being attacked - even before he took office - by the MSM? If they bring him down, do you really think that will go down as a great day in US Democracy?

Don't you see how easy it is to bring accusations that certain Russians (unavailable for trial) hacked this or that? Isn't it even slightly suspicious that those charges were brought shortly before the President's trip to meet President Putin? Heck, the US has extradited a British man with Asperger's syndrome for hacking performed on his bedroom computer! The problem is that the internet simply isn't secure, and maybe never can be made secure because of the numbers of people involved with different levels of security.

I think accusations of hacking are almost always political. If Russia (or an other enemy) isn't doing much else, it can always be accused of hacking.

David

It’s quaint that he thinks he can do this, but when he says it, what previous era of American greatness is he aiming for?
Try going to some of the less smart areas of America - trailer parks, any slum, and ask yourself if the US could do better. I was once attending a conference in LA, and I chose to walk from my hotel to the conference centre (rather than take the bus provided), and I was staggered to see men defecating in the street - I don't know if they were mentally disturbed, or just had nowhere to go. That was long before President Trump.

I don't know for sure if it was always that bad, but clearly the number one thing that can help solve that is to bring jobs back. It was the poor of America who propelled him into office - that should tell you something.

David

Try going to some of the less smart areas of America - trailer parks, any slum, and ask yourself if the US could do better. I was once attending a conference in LA, and I chose to walk from my hotel to the conference centre (rather than take the bus provided), and I was staggered to see men defecating in the street - I don't know if they were mentally disturbed, or just had nowhere to go. That was long before President Trump.

I don't know for sure if it was always that bad, but clearly the number one thing that can help solve that is to bring jobs back. It was the poor of America who propelled him into office - that should tell you something.

David
I was in Portland, Oregon just before Trump was elected and was shocked to see such levels of homelessness and mental illness, seemingly on every street, and in such an apparently wealthy city. I'm unconvinced that he has the policies to expand social welfare safety nets, or has plans for increasing mental healthcare provision, but I'm sure you can point to the policies that give you hope.

https://peoplespolicyproject.org/2018/03/12/rising-homelessness-will-get-worse-under-trump-budget/

Last edited:
I was in Portland, Oregon just before Trump was elected and was shocked to see such levels of homelessness and mental illness, seemingly on every street, and in such an apparently wealthy city. I'm unconvinced that he has the policies to expand social welfare safety nets, or has plans for increasing mental healthcare provision, but I'm sure you can point to the policies that give you hope.
Well the first thing to say, is that Obama was in control at that time - I mean a lot of what the Democrats are saying is sheer hypocrisy.

The big thing Trump is trying to do - appreciated by those who voted for him - is to bring jobs back. That would help reduce the sheer poverty, and probably also help somewhat with some of the mental problems. It took someone like Trump to go against the decades old nonsense that free trade is wonderful. It isn't - the jobs are done in sweatshop conditions in other countries, and local people end up with no jobs, or forced into ludicrously low paid work.

That, for goodness sake, is why Trump is so popular among the poor in America. While he was being elected, I was puzzled why very poor people were cheering him on to get rid of Obamacare. The reason is that they can't afford the standard insurance policy which they were forced to take out under that scheme! The Democrats could have helped him introduce a replacement for Obamacare, but they chose politics over healthcare and opposed him every step of the way - I don't know where things are up to now.

David

ask yourself if the US could do better.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump

la.JPG

I would like to live in a society where people who need help can get it. Where people who can't work could get assistance. Where people who can work could get training and help finding a job if they needed it.

The problem of poverty is complicated and is a mixture of local and federal policy and human nature. For example, people did not vote for Trump because they wanted more public restrooms. That is a local issue. The federal government is best suited to manage macroeconomic policy such as the money supply and international trade. Those are issues Trump can help with. Other factors are better dealt with at the local level such as mental health care, and pubic restrooms, housing health and safety standards, welfare, job placement and training.

Much of poverty is due to cultural factors. People tend to manage money the way their parents did. Sometimes when you try to educate poor people on how to stop being poor they complain that you are insensitive to their culture. They don't want to be friendly and respectful to customers and supervisors, or dress and groom themselves neatly, or show up for work on time. They don't want to speak standard English. They want to get paid more than their labor is worth to their employers. They don't want to do the things that people who have jobs do. If they don't want to change their culture (and they should have the right not to) what are the productive people supposed to do? I don't think it is right to force productive people to pay for people who could be productive but don't want to be. Some of them think the government is their nanny who should treat them like an infant.

Some people who are sane, prefer to be poor rather than work. Should they have that right? As long as they don't create problems for other people I think it's okay. But I also think the government should provide appropriate assistance to people who can't work and to people who can work but want help learning job skills and finding work. The people who can work but don't want to do what everyone who holds a job does, do not have the right to demand that everyone else support them.

Last edited:
He didn't seem fazed by this correction at all
True, DJ is by no means 100%. No Researcher is.

He has huge blind spots regarding the inherent problems with Theosophy, and he falls for the old Joe Farrell/Katherine Fitts/Tex Marrs "Natzees wuz ebil!" canard.

That being said, I watch because his historical knowledge is autism-tier. He he provides details I don't see elsewhere.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california-president-clinton-trump

View attachment 1090

I would like to live in a society where people who need help can get it. Where people who can't work could get assistance. Where people who can work could get training and help finding a job if they needed it.

The problem of poverty is complicated and is a mixture of local and federal policy and human nature. For example, people did not vote for Trump because they wanted more public restrooms. That is a local issue. The federal government is best suited to manage macroeconomic policy such as the money supply and international trade. Those are issues Trump can help with. Other factors are better dealt with at the local level such as mental health care, and pubic restrooms, housing health and safety standards, welfare, job placement and training.

Much of poverty is due to cultural factors. People tend to manage money the way their parents did. Sometimes when you try to educate poor people on how to stop being poor they complain that you are insensitive to their culture. They don't want to be friendly and respectful to customers and supervisors, or dress and groom themselves neatly, or show up for work on time. They don't want to speak standard English. They want to get paid more than their labor is worth to their employers. They don't want to do the things that people who have jobs do. If they don't want to change their culture (and they should have the right not to) what are the productive people supposed to do? I don't think it is right to force productive people to pay for people who could be productive but don't want to be. Some of them think the government is their nanny who should treat them like an infant.

Some people who are sane, prefer to be poor rather than work. Should they have that right? As long as they don't create problems for other people I think it's okay. But I also think the government should provide appropriate assistance to people who can't work and to people who can work but want help learning job skills and finding work. The people who can work but don't want to do what everyone who holds a job does, do not have the right to demand that everyone else support them.
My hunch is that if there were plenty of reasonably paid jobs, some people would take those jobs, and their friends would see the difference it made to them, and gradually take jobs too, leaving just a small rump of people who totally refuse to conform. Remember, men in work are probably more attractive to women - say no more!

The crippling problem is that the way the West runs things now, those who don't have special skills, can only get very low paid work - if that. They also see no scope for career advancement.

David

A lot of homelessness in the US is due to local zoning laws voted for by people who don't want low income housing near their homes, or who want to preserve the natural environment from development. But they want Washington to solve the problem of homelessness.

Last edited:
Why did Rand Paul wait until now to ask Trump to take away security clearances from Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Rice, Comey, McCabe?

One theory: The criminal investigation into the leak network is over and they are finished collecting evidence against the leakers.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021523277091627008.html

They spent a year and a half giving these people more and more rope, but the trap doors are about to drop.
They know everything they need to know at this point. There's nothing more left to learn, about who the plotters are, what they leaked, who they leaked to, etc.

So it was time to release the FISA warrant and yank the security clearances.
Next comes the unredactions of the FISA warrant, then comes DOJ IG Horowitz's final draft of the FISA Court Fraud investigation.

While that's going on the leak hunters will be rolling out more indictments.
So to sum up: these coup plotters/leakers had their security clearances left in place because the leak hunters were TRICKING them with false info to map out the entire leaking network that Obama & Hillary left behind them.

Last edited:
One theory: The criminal investigation into the leak network is over and they are finished collecting evidence

Things are slowly building and coalescing.

I swear I can feel it. The personal info-stream I consume is broad. I'm detecting a growing Disturbance in the Force across multiple fronts.

Soon™ :D

Things are slowly building and coalescing.

I swear I can feel it. The personal info-stream I consume is broad. I'm detecting a growing Disturbance in the Force across multiple fronts.

Soon™ :D

Saved for posterity. :D

I guess if this doesn't happen it's just the deep state (or something) protecting its own. It wouldn't be your inability to read a situation?

I took your reply to Jim as just that, but may have misunderstood. Just so everyone's clear, what did "Soon™" Mean?

Usually a smiley means the writer is joking.

But everything is being investigated. They are not leaking so it is not in the news much:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/
Sessions’ Appointing Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel

31 Mar 2018

Professor Jonathan Turley, a top national legal expert on government investigations, commented on Thursday about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to bring in U.S. Attorney John Huber. Turley called it “brilliant”to combine all the powers of the U.S. Department of Justice’s inspector general with a prosecutor who can bring charges, seek indictments, and get results for President Trump far more quickly than a second special counsel.
Sessions sent a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC), and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), informing them that Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate. Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months, since November 13, 2017.
Sessions informed Congress in his letter that all the matters recommended for investigation by Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley are “fully within the scope of [Huber’s] existing mandate.” He also informed the chairmen that Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is working with Huber, has a staff of 470 investigators, giving Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel.
Personally I am not making predictions about anything, but what I have read is that because of Justice Department guidelines about interfering with elections, September would be the latest time before the November elections they could announce prosecutions. So it could be September or after the elections in November, ... or some other time. But at this point no one except the investigators knows for sure if they are going to prosecute.

Just so everyone's clear, what did "Soon™" Mean?
I meant prosecutions for the mountain of crimes committed by Deep State actors over the last 17 years.

Prosecutors usually start at the bottom. They indict the small actors, and then coerce them to provide court-worthy evidence of crimes by higher-up criminals in exchange for plea deals.

Analogs would be the prosecutions of mafia boss John Gotti and drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman. Investigators started at the bottom, and took years to achieve success.

I meant prosecutions for the mountain of crimes committed by Deep State actors over the last 17 years.

Prosecutors usually start at the bottom. They indict the small actors, and then coerce them to provide court-worthy evidence of crimes by higher-up criminals in exchange for plea deals.

Analogs would be the prosecutions of mafia boss John Gotti and drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman. Investigators started at the bottom, and took years to achieve success.

Ok. Well that’s what I thought you meant in the first place.

I’m even more confused by this now:

If what doesn't happen?

Back