The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

The DOJ does not comment about on going investigations and they are not leaking much so we don't know what they are or aren't doing. However Sessions did appoint a federal prosecutor to look into allegations against the previous administration.

Sessions’ Appointing Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel
https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ecutor-much-better-trump-2nd-special-counsel/

Plea Deal in House IT Scandal Not Binding for Other US Attorney’s Offices
https://m.theepochtimes.com/plea-de...ng-on-other-us-attorneys-offices_2583670.html
A plea deal reached by former House IT aide Imran Awan is only limited to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, details of the agreement reveal.​

https://twitter.com/SentinelVI/status/1012777493093183488

Imagine trying to prosecute the Mob, but every member (even the peons) have access to the best legal defense possible, and have an intimate knowledge of how the justice system / investigative process work.

Additionally, the Mob has moles everywhere, even at the highest levels of other relevant investigatory organs, who will report to the higher ups anything that might aid them in their goal of evading justice.

Additionally, the institutions that the Mob has embedded itself within are CRITICAL to the function of society - like a tumor on a brain, if the excision is not perfect the results for the patient are catastropic.

How would you, oh dear reader mine, approach this?

This is the task set before Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein, Christopher Wray, et al. The most difficult legal undertaking in history.

The reason I have such faith in their plan to tackle this is that the factors I would consider at the outset are in line with their actions.

...​

The most difficult legal undertaking in history.
I can't wait for the movie. Just sounds so utterly dramatic!!

It continues to fracture me that you all have co-opted Trump as some sort of Robin Hood. Seems far more likely he'd be an active participant in any elitist conspiracy. Yet, you'll likely go through some of the most obscene mental gymnastics ever to spin him into the hero archtype. Again, I'll grab some popcorn as it is, at least, entertaining.

It continues to fracture me that you all have co-opted Trump as some sort of Robin Hood.

Look at the people who attend Trump rallies - they are not the elite (probably with honourable exceptions) but roughly the same crowd who would have attended a Robin Hood rally if he had been a candidate for election (does that count as obscene mental gymnastics).

They even shouted in support of his plan to end Obama care, which puzzled me at first, until I learned that OC imposes costs on poor people that they cannot cope with.

David

Look at the people who attend Trump rallies - they are not the elite (probably with honourable exceptions) but roughly the same crowd who would have attended a Robin Hood rally if he had been a candidate for election (does that count as obscene mental gymnastics).

They even shouted in support of his plan to end Obama care, which puzzled me at first, until I learned that OC imposes costs on poor people that they cannot cope with.
So I should judge the character of Trump based on who attends his rallies? An "Appeal to the Masses" logical fallacy?

Do you have anything else to offer?

So I should judge the character of Trump based on who attends his rallies? An "Appeal to the Masses" logical fallacy?

Do you have anything else to offer?
Well you brought up Robin Hood! It always seems to me that it is the poor that pay an unfair share of price for bad policies - they are the ones without jobs, or in the army fighting abroad, or struggling to find a home, so they are the ones that should be listened to. I have also offered many other arguments in favour of President Trump, as you well know - I am not going to repeat them.

David

Additionally, the institutions that the Mob has embedded itself within are CRITICAL to the function of society - like a tumor on a brain, if the excision is not perfect the results for the patient are catastropic.

Okay. You make a good point.

If this last-ditch attempt to save America from Marxism fails, there must be a Civil War.

We have no other choice.

It continues to fracture me that you all have co-opted Trump as some sort of Robin Hood. Seems far more likely he'd be an active participant in any elitist conspiracy. Yet, you'll likely go through some of the most obscene mental gymnastics ever to spin him into the hero archtype. Again, I'll grab some popcorn as it is, at least, entertaining.

I'm constantly amazed at what people project onto Trump, a man who speaks and reasons at about the level of an eight-year-old. I'm reminded of Being There, with the difference of course being that Chance was a gentle and benign simpleton rather than a boorish narcissist.

Last edited:
I'm constantly amazed at what people project onto Trump, a man who speaks and reasons at about the level of an eight-year-old. I'm reminded of Being There, with the difference of course being that Chance was a gentle and benign simpleton rather than a boorish narcissist.

Trump is not trying to impress the educated elite, he speaks the language of the working class, the people who gave him his election victory. He probably would not be president if he didn't speak directly to them. Clinton lost because she ignored them.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/trumps-road-to-victory/507203/
Trump is president largely because white working-class women gave him double-digit margins in key states—a development that may occupy gender studies scholars for years.

Brandon Straka founder of the #WalkAway campaign voted for Clinton but he says he changed his mind about Trump because when he started doing his own research, he discovered that the news media did not report on Trump accurately. He said what got him started researching was this video (below). He saw on the news that Trump had mocked a disabled reporter. But then he saw this video which shows Trump using the same gesture in many different contexts and it has nothing to do with disabilities. Brandon wondered how the media could propagate such a misleading story? So he started doing his own research and found that much of what he thought he knew about Trump was wrong.

This is Brandon's video where he explains why he left the Democratic party.

Personally, I understand that a lot of people don't like Trump because I didn't like him much myself - due to his speaking style. And if people want to express their dislike with personal attacks against Trump that is their right. But I eventually decided to vote for Trump because I supported a lot of what he said he wanted to do as president - including, cutting taxes and government regulations which would spur economic growth - in my opinion a crucial way to help the poor. When the economy is growing, corporations expand operations and have to compete for workers which leads to increased employment and wages, and improved working conditions and benefits.

I realize there are legitimate differences in the political and economic policies that people prefer. Different people are in different situations and are affected by policy differently. I wish people on both sides would understand this and stop thinking of the other side as stupid or evil. To some extent it is self fulfilling. People get a false impression from watching the sensationalist media that the other side is all extremists. They hear the unkind things those extremists say about them and it influences their attitude to everyone on the other side. So now both sides are highly polarized.

I have felt that we needed cultural leaders to get us out of this situation because journalists and politicians benefit from the polarization are are not inclined to do what is necessary to reduce it. Kanye West is trying trying to do this. But more like him are needed.

Last edited:
But I eventually decided to vote for Trump because I supported a lot of what he said he wanted to do as president - including, cutting taxes and government regulations which would spur economic growth - in my opinion a crucial way to help the poor.
Even more than that, I support him because his stated aim is to engage in dialog with President Putin to protect the world from a major war, and to disengage the US from fighting abroad unless absolutely necessary. His stated aim is to disengage with Syria (Hillary wanted to intensify US involvement there), which I approve of because the US has a terrible track record of interfering in countries and all but destroying them. All that military activity also impoverished many Americans (many of whom voted for him).

Laura, however the President speaks, you can be pretty sure he doesn't reason at the level of an eight year old, because despite massed opposition from most of the media, he somehow he managed to fight down a load of power hungry politicians in the GOP, to get a chance to fight Hillary, and he managed to get the better of her too!

I am not a US citizen, but I cheered when he won because I felt that the world was just that bit safer under his presidency.

David

But I eventually decided to vote for Trump because I supported a lot of what he said he wanted to do as president - including, cutting taxes and government regulations which would spur economic growth - in my opinion a crucial way to help the poor. When the economy is growing, corporations expand operations and have to compete for workers which leads to increased employment and wages, and improved working conditions and benefits.

Allow unfettered capitalism in the hope that some trickle down crumbs fall off the top table before the next unsustainable bubble bursts? Also this:

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/apr/21/jobs-economic-growth-inequality-environment-club-of-rome

Trump won despite the best efforts of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, FISC Judges Democrats, establishment Republican never-Trumpers, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, and the mainstream news media. No person could have done that. It was the people who did it. People who were fed up with establishment politicians who have been getting rich from policies that have impoverished many ordinary Americans.

Trump explained it during his inauguration speech where he stood in front of past presidents and both houses of congress and called them a bunch of crooks who ignored the well-being of the American people while the enriching themselves. His supporters, including me, loved it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...sident-donald-trumps-inauguration-speech.html
"Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth."

"Politicians prospered – but the jobs left, and the factories closed."

"The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country."

"Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s Capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land."

"That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you."

"It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. "

"This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country."

"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. "

"... For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry; Subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military; We've defended other nation’s borders while refusing to defend our own;

"And spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay. We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon."

"One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind.

The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed across the entire world."

"... We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action – constantly complaining but never doing anything about it."

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America."

This video of his campaign speeches is even more explicit.

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you the American people.

The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington and for the global special interests they partner with, these people that don't have your good in mind, our campaign represents a true existential threat like they haven't seen before.

This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals massive illegal immigration and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry.

The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs as they flee to Mexico China and other countries all around the world.

It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.

This this is a struggle for the survival of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it.

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged, this is reality.

You know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it.

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure.

We've seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors. Honestly she should be locked up.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media the press.

Let's be clear on one thing, the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.

Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist a racist a xenophobe.

They will lie lie lie, and then again they will do worse than that.

They will do whatever is necessary.

The Clintons are criminals remember that this is well document and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.

They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones.

They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me.

Nevertheless I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you.

I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back.

I knew this day would arrive.

It's only a question of when.

And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you.

The only force strong enough to save our country is us.

The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you the American people.

Our great civilization has come upon a moment of reckoning.

I didn't need to do this I built a great company and I had a wonderful life.

I could have enjoyed the fruits and benefit of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself my family instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies deceptions malicious attacks.

Who would have thought.

I'm doing it because this country has given me so much and I feel so strongly that it's my turn to give back to the country that I love.

I'm doing this for the people and for the movement and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again.

Last edited:
Laura, however the President speaks, you can be pretty sure he doesn't reason at the level of an eight year old, because despite massed opposition from most of the media, he somehow he managed to fight down a load of power hungry politicians in the GOP, to get a chance to fight Hillary, and he managed to get the better of her too!

Maybe his appeal is in his averageness:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_in_the_United_States

“The 15% figure for full literacy, equivalent to a university undergraduate level, is consistent with the notion that the "average" American reads at a 7th or 8th grade level which is also consistent with recommendations, guidelines, and norms of readability for medication directions, product information, and popular fiction.”

But I eventually decided to vote for Trump because I supported a lot of what he said he wanted to do as president - including, cutting taxes and government regulations which would spur economic growth - in my opinion a crucial way to help the poor. When the economy is growing, corporations expand operations and have to compete for workers which leads to increased employment and wages, and improved working conditions and benefits.

And to many Americans, immigration is not a social issue. It is not about race. It is about economics and security. Most conservatives are not against legal immigration. They are against undefended borders that allow illegal immigrants, including terrorists, drug carriers, and people looking for work to enter the country unrestricted. When millions of unskilled workers enter the country illegally they depress wages and increase unemployment for poor Americans, and they become a burden to tax payers and local governments. People look at European countries that have no-go zones where immigrants rule and the police and outsiders cannot enter, they have racial attacks, and many Americans don't want that in this country. When you allow people into the country who want to replace the constitution with religious law it is national and cultural suicide. Most people do not object to legal immigrants but they believe we need to defend our borders by enforcing a rational system of legal immigration. If you don't have borders, you don't have a country.

Last edited:
Trump made it very clear tonight that if the current DOJ is not doing it's job he will get involved.

0:52 "You can have the biggest story about Hillary Clinton - I mean, look at what she's getting away with, but lets see if she gets away with it. Let's see.
[Crowd chants, "Lock her up"]
All I can say is our justice Department and our FBI - at the top of each because inside they have incredible people - but our Justice Department and our FBI have to start doing their job, doing it right and doing it now. Because people are angry, people are angry. What's happening is a disgrace, and at some point - I wanted to stay out - but at some point if it doesn't straighten out properly - I want them to do their jobs - I will get involved, I'll get in there if I have to. Disgraceful."

I don't know what is really going on behind the scenes, I have assumed Huber is doing his job, but I understand why some people think nothing is happening - because of Trump's tweets that Sessions is not doing anything.

Last edited:
Brandon wondered how the media could propagate such a misleading story?

The more Leftists dismiss President Trump as an low-I.Q. orange baboon, the better it is for us.

The more the MSM attack President Trump with lies and censorship, the better it is for us.

The more Trump Derangement Syndrome there is, the better it is for us.

Smokin' hot Rooski MILF Maria Zakharova tells CIA Scum “Don’t even try it”.

I just hope that because this one has had advanced publicity, the deep state will be scared to pull the trigger. Can they really try to argue that Russia publicised this in order to cover up a chemical attack by Syrian forces? They can guess that President trump knows the truth, and that a lot of other people know what is going on by now.
The more people spread this video around on the internet, the more difficult it will be for the deep state to get away with this.

There is also this - please post this widely too!

https://www.rt.com/news/437364-russia-syria-chemical-weapon-opcw/

David

Trump won despite the best efforts of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Democrats, establishment Republican never-Trumpers, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, and the mainstream news media.

Why were they all against him? According to Sharyl Attkisson it was not because of his politics. It was not because they didn't like him. It was Because for a long time the establishment has been using US intelligence assets to spy on American citizens for political purposes, and as an establishment outsider Trump was the only candidate who they feared would investigate these abuses.

4:12
The surveillance abuses that we are now seeing are tied into, I think, a pattern of 10 to 20 years of bad actors in the intelligence community that I've been told by sources have been presenting bad evidence to the FISA Court (but it's never seen so we don't know that) to obtain illegal warrants or warrants that would not otherwise be granted. There are other surveillance abuses that allegedly occurred I think this is all connected and the reason they didn't want Donald Trump - it's not so much his political positions and how much they hate him - he was the one guy that once elected they feared would would come in there and peer at what they've been doing the past ten to twenty years. That's why, yes, it's bigger than the 2016 election it's, 'why did they do that?" The woods procedures say, my read of it, you can read for yourself, you're not allowed to present a single unverified fact to the FISA Court. It doesn't matter how many, how much they relied on it, they're not a single unverified [crosstalk] that's a question, I had two high-ranking sources who worked under Obama and one of them also worked under Clinton and Bush who both separately contacted me when they heard this news and said [it's] criminal. I didn't ask the question, they both said "criminal'.

06:19
One of the most serious violations of privacy you can do to an American citizen is wiretap. And
it may not be done on a suspicion, out of curiosity, because you think they might have done something bad, [or] because you don't like how they're acting. You have to bring to the court verified evidence you gained through other means to justify the electronic surveillance of them. It's a very strict process. The president even has a certification authority that has to certify off on these. Three of the four wiretaps I believe, were signed by a certification authority under President Trump. Did his certification authority tell him that this was happening and who was the certification authority?

Back