The #QAnon Conciousness Phenomena

In this and your previous post, you seem to imply that the President has neutered the swamp/Deep State. I really hope so, but I had always assumed that this conspiracy was very extensive.

I don't think Trump has the intelligence agencies or the justice department under constitutional authority yet. He has made some progress but there is still much more remaining to be done. Something seemed to change for the better last summer, maybe it was that the threat to Trump's administration was neutralized. And there is a new Acting Attorney General who now has oversight of the Mueller investigation and that is a good thing. But I think there is a lot of work remaining in getting the rogue elements of the intelligence agencies back under constitutional authority. One thing I think that is possible is that the reason we are not seeing more public activity, indictments or declassified documents, is that Trump is using them as threats to gain leverage.

Hillary and John Kerry were both in the news recently for speaking about the need to control immigration. This is a 180 degree turn around for Democrat policy. Is that because they are reacting to public opinion? Or are they "cooperating" to keep out of jail?

I’ve read a couple of Trump’s books, “The Art of the Deal” and “The Art of the Comeback”. In those books Trump makes a few things very clear: He believes you must always fight back or it will encourage others to come after you. He never gives up. He has the mettle to be ruthless when ruthlessness is called for. He has patience and can bide his time waiting for the right moment to act.

I don’t have any inside knowledge but the FISA spying / Russia collusion / fake dossier hoax is different from some of the other scandals of the previous administration such as uranium one, Clinton Foundation pay for play, and the Clinton e-mail scandal. The FISA spying / Russia collusion / fake dossier hoax was personal against Trump and his family.

Obama was behind the FISA spying. Clinton was behind the fake dossier.

I am not making any predictions just pointing out what I think are interesting and relevant facts.

Last edited:
You list a number of former Republican politicians - of which the only one I am really aware of is Paul Ryan. Is there actual evidence that he was part of the swamp (that is a genuine question, not a rhetorical one).

Long before Trump announced his candidacy I became convinced that large numbers of government officials including many in congress and also judges were blackmailed, bribed or threatened into cooperating with extra-constitutional forces. I don't know of any evidence like deposits to bank accounts or blackmail photos, but just following the news seeing the disconnect between what they said and what they did - there was no good explanation except they were controlled and were acting for the TV cameras to satisfy the voters but never actually did anything to disrupt the criminal enterprise that was controlling the government.

I suppose the best evidence is the birth certificate that Obama released which was proven to be a forgery by law enforcement officials. Releasing forged documents is a crime. Yet no one was willing to do anything about it, not even hold a congressional investigation. Judges who were asked to hear cases against it seemed like they would until at the last minute they changed their minds like someone got to them.

Last edited:
Long before Trump announced his candidacy I became convinced that large numbers of government officials including many in congress and also judges were blackmailed, bribed or threatened into cooperating with extra-constitutional forces. I don't know of any evidence like deposits to bank accounts or blackmail photos, but just following the news seeing the disconnect between what they said and what they did - there was no good explanation except they were controlled and were acting for the TV cameras to satisfy the voters but never actually did anything to disrupt the criminal enterprise that was controlling the government.

I suppose the best evidence is the birth certificate that Obama released which was proven to be a forgery by law enforcement officials. Releasing forged documents is a crime. Yet no one was willing to do anything about it, not even hold a congressional investigation. Judges who were asked to hear cases against it seemed like they would until at the last minute they changed their minds like someone got to them.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/birth-certificate/

Hillary and John Kerry were both in the news recently for speaking about the need to control immigration. This is a 180 degree turn around for Democrat policy. Is that because they are reacting to public opinion? Or are they "cooperating" to keep out of jail?
That is an interesting thought, but of course, the Democratic Party may simply be trying to ditch unpopular policies!

David

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/trump-threatens-to-declassify-devastating-docs-about-democrats/
"In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department and the Clinton campaign as being in cahoots to set him up.

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

A lot of Trumps "outrageous" statements are in reply to attacks against him. Many of his critics don't understand they are "counter-punches".

Q anon was started by people within the Council for National Policy (the right version of the CFR which is more to the left, fascist theocracy versus globalist communism) including Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn Jr., Jerome Corsi, Roger Stone, and Alex Jones. There have been many "Q's" but they get their directive from Michael Flynn more than likely. This is one of the greatest psyops that have even been performed in history, they got people to trust the president as their savior. The cult of "q" is a new age religion.

Do not believe me?

Watch the Secret Right volume 1 and 2 documentaries then come back to me and tell me I'm wrong.

I voted for Trump and got duped like many people did. I can provide more references as needed. I have spent hundreds of hours researching this.

Where do I start?

The border wall, locking up Shillary Clinton, draining the swamp (dont give me that you have to fill the swamp to drain the swamp horsecrap), infrastructure bill, more extensive tax cuts and raising rates on the wealthy, being a nationalist (he says he is, then he is a globalist nationalist, then he is back to being a nationalist again), getting us out of the Middle East, #theyhavetogoback (UN refugees are still coming into the country at Obama levels), eliminating the Affordable Healthcare Act, releasing the rest of the JFK documents, do you require more?

At this point we would have been better off if comrade Bernie had gotten in and he is as corrupt as the rest of them.

Again, watch those videos and then tell me if Trump aligns himself with the CNP and Scientology how in the hell he is #ourguy?

It does not matter Rome is gonna burn.

Where do I start?

The border wall, locking up Shillary Clinton, draining the swamp (dont give me that you have to fill the swamp to drain the swamp horsecrap), infrastructure bill, more extensive tax cuts and raising rates on the wealthy, being a nationalist (he says he is, then he is a globalist nationalist, then he is back to being a nationalist again), getting us out of the Middle East, #theyhavetogoback (UN refugees are still coming into the country at Obama levels), eliminating the Affordable Healthcare Act, releasing the rest of the JFK documents, do you require more?

I don't blame Trump if congress doesn't cooperate with him on building the wall, on immigration laws, and on on repealing obamacare. Trump has done what he can on these issues without congress.

Trump discussed an infrastructure bill during the campaign. But he needs congress to pass something, he is hoping Democrats will cooperate next year. He has had a busy first two years. It is not realistic to expect him to do everything right away, or to get congress to do everything he wants right away. Congress is an independent branch of the government and they set their own agenda.

Lack of law enforcement against crimes of the previous administration is something I am very disappointed about. But Trump admitted he was disappointed with Sessions and that appointing him was a mistake. I don't know if anything can or will be done but the the DNC, the inteligence agencies, the FBI, the news media, elected Democrats, the Federal bureaucracies, are powerful enemies. If Trump can't drain the swamp I don't believe it is because he doesn't want to. He says he is holding back his ammunition for the right time and I am not going second guess him on that. He has infinitely more knowledge than I do about what is and isn't possible, and what the risks are.

I don't expect to agree with anyone 100% and I don't expect perfection. I voted for Trump based on what he was promising the weekend before the election during his campaign rallies and I am highly satisfied. I don't feel duped. And based on the continuing enthusiasm for Trump at his rallies and the success in the 2018 election of the candidates Trump endorsed, I think it is fair to say that most Trump supporters don't believe they were duped either.

I posted a partial list of Trump's accomplishments that I think are significant in an earlier post:

My support for Trump is not dependent on any one issue such as swamp draining. I don't expect to agree with anyone 100% and Trump has already done more than enough to convince me I am correct in supporting him.

One of the reasons the Republicans lost their majority in the house is because many anti-Trump (pro-swamp) Republicans did not run for re-election (this is part of "swamp draining") making it less likely that Republicans would hold those seats. All bark and no bite Republicans like Daniel Issa, Trey Gowdy, and Paul Ryan are the real closet swamp creatures and their absence from Washington DC starting in 2019 will be a huge loss to the swamp and a huge step toward the recovery of the Republican party by conservative Americans.

And Trump has to follow the constitution, he needs cooperation from congress to accomplish much of what he wants such as finishing the wall. It is unfair to blame Trump when congress fails to support his policies, just as it is unfair to blame Trump when 9th circuit court judges, who are overruled on appeal 80% of the time, temporarily thwart Trump's plans when they rule against Trump in lawsuits filed by Democrats opposed to Trump's policies.

If there is a better alternative to Trump in 2020 I will consider voting for them but right now I don't understand what good turning against Trump will accomplish. Possibly encouraging a primary challenger to run in 2020 would be the only thing i can think of. Voting Democrat or not voting in 2020 does not seem like a better option to me than voting for Trump and I don't know of anyone who I think would be better than Trump who I would support in the 2020 Republican primaries.

Trump has made huge personal and financial sacrifices to try to fix much that is wrong with our country. I am not going to turn against him now.

A partial list of President Trump's Accomplishments:

Economy
  • Cutting taxes
  • Reducing regulations
  • Approved Keystone and Dakota pipelines.
  • Lowest Black unemployment
  • Lowest Hispanic Unemployment
  • Black and Hispanic poverty rates at historic lows.
Health Care
  • Right to try - patients with fatal illnesses can try unapproved treatments.
  • Eliminating the Obamacare individual mandate.
  • Reducing costs of prescription drugs.
  • Declared the opioid crisis a health emergency.
Trade Policy
  • USMCA closed the loophole in NAFTA that let China, Europe, and other countries "sneak" their products into the US through Mexico and Canada.
  • Tariffs on dumped steel and aluminum, restoring the US steel industry an issue of national security.
  • Tariffs on Chinese imports as leverage for a reciprocal trade agreement.
Immigration and Border Security
  • US-Mexico border wall is under construction.
  • Ended catch and release.
  • Enhanced vetting of refugees.
  • Arresting and deporting MS-13 gang members.
  • Crossing the US border illegally is a disqualification for asylum seekers in the US.
  • Failure to apply for asylum in a country of transit is a disqualification for asylum seekers in the US.
Nominating Judges
  • Appointed Justice Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
  • Appointed Justice Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
  • Many other federal court judges appointed.
Veterans
  • Allowing veterans to use any doctor
  • VA accountability law (ability to fire staff at VA hospitals)
Military
  • Rebuilding the Military
  • Military pay raise
  • Wiping out ISIS
  • Making other NATO countries pay their fair share
Foreign Policy
  • Stopping nuclear weapons tests and missile tests in North Korea
  • Hostages returned from North Korea
  • Sanctions back on Iran
  • Moved US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Cultural issues
  • Speaking out against and standing up to the fake news media.
  • Speaking out against and standing up to the political correctness bullies.
Draining the swamp
  • Many members of congress not running for re-election in 2018
  • Several corrupt officials of the DOJ and FBI fired
  • Trump administration officials cannot work as lobbyists immediately after leaving the administration.

Here is Trump's list of his accomplishments at PromisesKept.com
https://www.promiseskept.com/

Last edited:
Q anon was started by people within the Council for National Policy
John, what are the basic proofs of this?

Can you please summarize the evidence? I can't watch three hours of video. I just can't.

The Council for National Policy looks like your standard "Invade the World / Invite the World" NeoCon Israel-First outfit.

Here is Trump's list of his accomplishments at PromisesKept.com
All that stuff doesn't matter Jim.

The only thing that matters right now is immigration.

If Trump doesn't stop immigration RIGHT NOW, America is over, done, finished.

If enough Democrat voters are let into Texas between now and November 2020, Texas goes Blue in 2020. Texas' electoral college votes go Democrat. There will never be another Conservative President, EVER.

A feedback loop is thus created. 2020 Democrat President = more immigration. More immigration = more Democrat voters. More Democrats = more immigration. ....to infinity. No more Conservatives. Ever.

Demographic change is a one time deal. Unlike tax policy or health care policy etc., IT'S NOT REVERSIBLE.

I'm serious. Our enemies are not playing legal and fair. If Trump doesn't start swinging a sword and lopping off heads right now, legally or illegally, it's over. America is Venezuela in 20 years.

All that stuff doesn't matter Jim.

The only thing that matters right now is immigration.

If Trump doesn't stop immigration RIGHT NOW, America is over, done, finished.

If enough Democrat voters are let into Texas between now and November 2020, Texas goes Blue in 2020. Texas' electoral college votes go Democrat. There will never be another Conservative President, EVER.

A feedback loop is thus created. 2020 Democrat President = more immigration. More immigration = more Democrat voters. More Democrats = more immigration. ....to infinity. No more Conservatives. Ever.

Demographic change is a one time deal. Unlike tax policy or health care policy etc., IT'S NOT REVERSIBLE.

I'm serious. Our enemies are not playing legal and fair. If Trump doesn't start swinging a sword and lopping off heads right now, legally or illegally, it's over. America is Venezuela in 20 years.

In my post which you quoted, the subject I was addressing is whether Trump betrayed his voters. He didn't betray me, I'm satisfied he is trying to do most of what I voted for him to do.

Immigration is important. Do you think there is more that Trump could do that he isn't doing? He has to follow the law. He wants congress to change the law but congress is an independent branch of government.

I don't believe Trump is a mole who wants unlimited immigration of future Democrat voters (or who is a secret swamp creature). I think he is doing everything he can. And I don't think he is incompetent. If I don't understand why he doesn't do something, I assume it's because he knows things that I don't.

I don't believe withholding my support from Trump and Republicans on election day is helpful.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009071403918864385

infest.JPG

Last edited:
I can't count the number of times I've heard a big story is about to come out which turned out to go nowhere.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068687025505595392

han2.GIF

Fed Prosecutors Reporting to Huber Reached Out to Whistleblower Regarding Clinton

Sean Hannity: There’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. You’re both smiling. Do either one of you want to give the audience, well, a little heads up.

JohnSolomon: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors assigned to John Huber, the US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation. The first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.

Sean Hannity: Are you talking about the one who’s home was raided?

JohnSolomon: No, this is a [cross talk] that you might, you’ll learn a lot on Monday, I betcha.

Sean Hannity: All right, we’ll learn that on Monday. Sara, last word.

[cross talk]

Sean Hannity: Give us a preview of Monday’s coming attraction?

Sara Carter:: I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are gonna see that there was happening behind the scenes at the FBI as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this. There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and the months to come.

Hannity: Amazing the year of the boomerang. We were right all along. It continues. Thank you both.
"Sara Carter: I think we’ve got a lot to look forward to on Monday, Sean. And I think the American people are gonna see that there was happening behind the scenes at the FBI as well as the Dept of Justice. And Michael Horowitz has been doing a very deep dive into this. There’s gonna be a lot of breaking news in the next month and the months to come."

There are many cynical explanations in the comments here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nside-the-clinton-foundation-on-friday-video/'
"Fed Prosecutors Assigned to John Huber Questioned Whistleblower INSIDE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION on Friday"​

My favorite: Huber needs to look like he is doing something because he is testifying before congress soon.

A different whistle blower was raided by the FBI on Thursday. I'm not sure if it is related.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/29/fbi-whistleblower-clinton-uranium/
FBI RAIDS HOME OF WHISTLEBLOWER ON CLINTON FOUNDATION, LAWYER SAYS
The FBI agents said they had a court order to retrieve stolen government documents, but the whistle blower said he is protected by whistleblower law and Justice Department Inspector General Horowitz recognized his status and the documents had been given to congressional committees by Horowitz.

So is this part of the same investigation or are there two factions at cross purposes?

Last edited:
Immigration is important. Do you think there is more that Trump could do that he isn't doing? He has to follow the law.
I feel like you don't agree with my post about how important immigration is.

I feel like you don't understand that it's more important that following the "law".

When I said "Trump is a Con Job" I did not mean he is a mole, or that he wants unlimited immigration. I contend that he knowingly lied during his election campaign about the Wall, LockHerUp, and Troops Home. He had no intention of doing those things.

I feel like you don't understand that it's more important that following the "law".

When I said "Trump is a Con Job" I did not mean he is a mole, or that he wants unlimited immigration. I contend that he knowingly lied during his election campaign about the Wall, LockHerUp, and Troops Home. He had no intention of doing those things.

The problem with not following the law is that if your side wins by using underhanded means, when it is all over the people in control will be the most underhanded people on your side and it will be the same as if your enemies won.

You think Trump lied to win the election and you are dissatisfied. It's been only two years.

If Trump is inclined to go beyond just lying and break the law to destroy the Democrats, do you think you would like what that Trump does in the ensuing years? He will break the law to destroy anyone he doesn't like. What if he decides he doesn't like the alt-right? His daughter converted to Judaism because her husband is Jewish. What if that Trump decides to destroy the alt-right by breaking the law?

Last edited:

My attitude is that all politicians lie. I thought, "I'll vote for Trump because his story is the best story." That's the best anyone can do if the candidate doesn't have a record of past actions, vote for the best story. But I like most of what he's done.

I don't know if the wall is the best solution to the immigration problem but I think Trump would do something more if congress would cooperate.

I think Trump is doing the best he can about enforcing the laws against the crimes of the previous administration. The fake-dossier-FISA-Russia hoax was personal against him and his family. It would be totally out of character for him to ignore that if there is anything he thinks can be done.

I don't know about Troops Home. During the campaign he said he would destroy ISIS and he would build up the military so we wouldn't have to use it. Those are contradictory promises. I knew that when I voted for him. I wasn't fooled. It is just that he had the best story.

Trump wasn't my first choice in the Republican primary. I supported a governor who ran his state the way I wanted the country to be run. Past behavior is the best way to chose a candidate - because they all lie. But my choice didn't win the nomination. However, I think Trump is doing very well all things considered. He has exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:
The problem with not following the law is that if your side wins by using underhanded means, when it is all over the people in control will be the most underhanded people on your side and it will be the same as if your enemies won.
Was this true for the Founding Father Outlaws who broke the Law and won?

Was this true for the Founding Father Outlaws who broke the Law and won?

I would be more likely to support a new government organized under new laws than I would trying to save the existing system by breaking the law which I think is what you are proposing. The founders believed in rule of law but that under tyranny, people have the God given right to set up a new system. I think that is right.

But to answer your question with another question: Is the deep state better than King George and parliament?

If you look at American history there are plenty of horrible abuses of government power that occurred despite the constitution. When we talk of politics we try to identify the best system but in reality they are all seriously flawed. By "best", we are really talking about the least bad. I think we should continue to look for better systems.

"To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea." - James Madison

I am skeptical that there is much virtue today to secure liberty or happiness.

But I would be more likely to support a complete revolution, disbanding the US federation, and replacing it with something new than having Trump go rogue trying to fudge things under the current system in violation of the law. When you don't have rule of law, you have rule by whim that always leads to worse oppression as the powerful do whatever they want to maintain their wealth and power.

I used to think "governemt" is just the name we bestow on the biggest baddest organized crime gang. I recently changed my views. Government is the second baddest organized crime gang. The baddest is the gang that controls the government from the shadows. Maybe the best we can get is to replace the shadow government with a more benevolent one. Personally, I would like to see the government run according to the law as it is written, then instead of being oppressed by the baddest organized crime gang we would be oppressed by the second baddest. It would still suck, but it would be an improvement.

I support Trump's ideal of returning the government to the American people. But I'm not sure it ever was controlled by the American people. Maybe for a few years in the beginning, but moneyed interests have controlled it from the sidelines for most of our history.

Last edited:
Back