The Science of Re-incarnation

Is that just part of Newton's regressions, or something else?

@LetsEat Incidentally LetsEat is doubtful about Newton's work because of his experience as a hypnotherapist.

David
No, there are just a good number of seemingly credible people with pre-birth memories. Ive mentioned my friends previously, and there are some good ones on youtube and some here http://www.oberf.org/prebirth.htm

Regarding Newton, Im convinced of two things when it comes to him. Im no expert, but ive read both his books and have conversed with a couple of people who worked with him (I talked with them online) and have read reviews of people who worked with him. My 2 opinions 1) He has had a lot of legitimate success doing regression work with many many people. 2) He's cleaned up a lot of the transcripts and maybe even fabricated parts of them to make the books more tidy and presentable and hes exaggerated what he KNOWS about the afterlife. I'm pretty confident that that is the story with him,.

Last edited:
No, there are just a good number of seemingly credible people with pre-birth memories. Ive mentioned my friends previously, and there are some good ones on youtube and some here http://www.oberf.org/prebirth.htm

Regarding Newton, Im convinced of two things when it comes to him. Im no expert, but ive read both his books and have conversed with a couple of people who worked with him (I talked with them online) and have read reviews of people who worked with him. My 2 opinions 1) He has had a lot of legitimate success doing regression work with many many people. 2) He's cleaned up a lot of the transcripts and maybe even fabricated parts of them to make the books more tidy and presentable and hes exaggerated what he KNOWS about the afterlife. I'm pretty confident that that is the story with him,.
Which aspects of his books do you feel were likely fabricated?

Your prebirth link looks good. I mean if this is a common experience, it changes things a lot. I mean, a lot of what society thinks it knows has been filtered by materialism.

David

Reincarnation, NDE's, Ghost's, Mediumship, ADC, (after death communication) Paranormal in general all make PERFECT sense to me. Like a jigsaw puzzle finally coming together to form the final picture. Religion has utterly failed me in the sense of what it says is true. I just don't see it! In reincarnation...I see the truth. The validation and I'm able to go from their and find more experiences and validation of all this as being REAL! I'm thankful I remained like a 5 year old with a open mind, questioning everything till I'm satisfied but still seeking...So, here "I am." I'm still hungry after all these years. I think I'm going to like it here! -Reed Portland, Oregon

On the back of my neck, there is a birthmark shaped like a bullet wound. It's right at the base of what I think would be my brain stem. I don't know if this is where those being executed in any culture would typically be shot, though...

Fantastic short video on the science of re-incarnation. It covers some of the research which has been done including a couple of noteworthy cases. The evidence for the reality of re-incarnation is extraordinarily strong in my opinion and VERY difficult to explain away.

Watching this led me to a 2015 interview of Alex's with Jim Tucker and the Ian Stevenson studies of reincarnated children, 75% with traumatic death memories. It seems to be strong evidence of the power of consciousness, not only leading to a carry-over of experience but also physical manifestations of previous injury.