The Science of Re-incarnation

Discussion in 'Extended Consciousness & Spirituality' started by Wormwood, May 24, 2018.

1. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Fantastic short video on the science of re-incarnation. It covers some of the research which has been done including a couple of noteworthy cases. The evidence for the reality of re-incarnation is extraordinarily strong in my opinion and VERY difficult to explain away.

2. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

Wormwood likes this.
  3. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

4. David Bailey

Is that just part of Newton's regressions, or something else?

@LetsEat Incidentally LetsEat is doubtful about Newton's work because of his experience as a hypnotherapist.

David

Wormwood likes this.
  5. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

No, there are just a good number of seemingly credible people with pre-birth memories. Ive mentioned my friends previously, and there are some good ones on youtube and some here http://www.oberf.org/prebirth.htm

Regarding Newton, Im convinced of two things when it comes to him. Im no expert, but ive read both his books and have conversed with a couple of people who worked with him (I talked with them online) and have read reviews of people who worked with him. My 2 opinions 1) He has had a lot of legitimate success doing regression work with many many people. 2) He's cleaned up a lot of the transcripts and maybe even fabricated parts of them to make the books more tidy and presentable and hes exaggerated what he KNOWS about the afterlife. I'm pretty confident that that is the story with him,.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    David Bailey likes this.
  6. David Bailey

Which aspects of his books do you feel were likely fabricated?

Your prebirth link looks good. I mean if this is a common experience, it changes things a lot. I mean, a lot of what society thinks it knows has been filtered by materialism.

David