The SJW and equality movement

K-9 this doesn't happen in all towns. It wouldn't happen in mine. Parents are involved. We would have gotten together & gone to the school board to have him removed. I don't even think someone like this would attempt to try this in our town. Too many would have rallied & we are connected via neighborhoods & clubs. People like this don't like towns like ours.

I was just wondering if this is a southern thing? I mean we are connected via our neighborhoods, clubs and organizations. We will email in mass. If someone wants to build some nonsense, the word goes out to all the neighborhoods. We will then collect (if you are interested) in that town hall. We will go to the county commissioners meetings. So if a strip club or someone wants a bar in our town, it will go out & it gets stopped.

In general, it's not a lot of "Karens". If one of those pops up they are pretty much ignored & they go away. LOL Mostly all we get are notices of building (we don't want) or school situations or something involving the community. I think we might be different because we are a lot of swim/tennis/golf/horse neighborhoods with kids. So, they do connect. I think cities that just have houses on the side of the road don't connect like this. Miami doesn't connect like this.
No, it isn't. Midwest is the same.

Antifa banned from Teespring.

https://thepostmillennial.com/teespring-bans-all-antifa-merchandise

Teespring, the popular drop-shipping service for t-shirts and other merchandise, has banned all Antifa-related merchandise.

“Teespring is not a fascist company,” the company wrote in a statement on Twitter. “Due to the recent increase of violent Antifa content, we have removed all Antifa related listings until we are able to review the intent behind the designs.”

Portland Police Association blames Mayor Wheeler and District Attorney Schmidt for escalation in violence.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...rney/283-7c0afa2f-5321-4978-bce9-d672e4112c41

Turner’s letter calls protesters rioters and states that their only mission is to cause chaos and destruction. He said Mayor Wheeler’s directive is “reckless” and that he is “handcuffing” police to act only after violence and crimes have taken place.
To DA Schmidt, Turner wrote in part:

You ran on a platform of police accountability, which was a thinly veiled threat to indict police officers. What about indicting rioters who loot, burn, destroy, and assault?
Neighbors in the area of the East Precinct are also concerned about the protesters. Danny Damron, a resident, said he tried to confront the protesters.

“We confronted them and said, ‘Please don't be in our neighborhood, we don't want you here,'" said Damron. "They wouldn't listen to us. I'm 72. They're big. What can I do?”.
https://mcusercontent.com/6f181d848...Letter_to_Mayor_Wheeler_and_DA_Schmidt.03.pdf

Twice in the last two days, these rioters have accomplished their mission: chaos and destruction. Thatis because the Police Bureau’s operational direction from the Police Commissioner and City Council is to let the violence escalate almost to the point of no return,and only then can the Police Bureau intervene. That is insane. Police should have the latitude to prevent crime, not watch it happen and only intervene after the fact.

It doesnot stop there. Although the Police Bureau has made 21 arrests in those two days, I have no doubt that those arrested will get away with their crimes without any consequence or accountability from the District Attorney’s Office.

Last edited:
So it makes no difference who is in the White House? Jeepers, why does the election matter then?
AH! "Jeepers Mr. Wilson (and Malf) I think I can explain it to you! Try to keep up. First of all, are you a child? If so then I would totally understand your question, so taking into consideration you might be young I will explain how the government works.

K-9 was talking about "Portland" which is a city in Oregon. Now, a city runs it's own government, so does a state. There is something called "States rights". Okay? So like I'm in Georgia & I can't go over to Portland OR even Oregon to tell them what to do in their town. I'd be arrested or called a nut job.

We elect a President of the entire United States for FEDERAL laws. Portland is a Dem. run city. Keeping up? Good. So PORTLAND makes its own rules. Comprenda? Good. You have something called Jurisdictions. Without making it too complicated, basically a state runs its state a city runs its city and a county runs it's county! Like your mom & dad run you! I can't parent you unless your mom & dad go nuts & I have to step in (once more or less verified I'm not a nut/ to be your guardian/foster parent). See?

This is why you have local elections! Now, IF your mayor or Gov. goes nuts and starts acting the fool & doesn't fulfill their mandate (job) THEN, the people can elect them out or in worst cases, the rest of us have to step in, in order to help our fellow Americans who have put in a weirdo.

^ This is what comes of people not having an education in civics or people who are too lazy to look up "how things work". Malf, I'm going to need you to stay after school, I'll need you to take a note to your mom & the school nurse.

The New York Times seems to have changed it mind about the "Summer of Love"

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/defund-police-seattle-protests.html

Faizel Khan was being told by the news media and his own mayor that the protests in his hometown were peaceful, with “a block party atmosphere.”

But that was not what he saw through the windows of his Seattle coffee shop. He saw encampments overtaking the sidewalks. He saw roving bands of masked protesters smashing windows and looting.

Young white men wielding guns would harangue customers as well as Mr. Khan, a gay man of Middle Eastern descent who moved here from Texas so he could more comfortably be out. To get into his coffee shop, he sometimes had to seek the permission of self-appointed armed guards to cross a border they had erected.

“They barricaded us all in here,” Mr. Khan said. “And they were sitting in lawn chairs with guns.”
Can businesses still rely on local governments, which are now rethinking the role of the police, to keep them safe? The issue is especially tense in Seattle, where the city government not only permitted the establishment of a police-free zone, but provided infrastructure like concrete barriers and portable toilets to sustain it.

Last edited:
AH! "Jeepers Mr. Wilson (and Malf) I think I can explain it to you! Try to keep up. First of all, are you a child? If so then I would totally understand your question, so taking into consideration you might be young I will explain how the government works.

K-9 was talking about "Portland" which is a city in Oregon. Now, a city runs it's own government, so does a state. There is something called "States rights". Okay? So like I'm in Georgia & I can't go over to Portland OR even Oregon to tell them what to do in their town. I'd be arrested or called a nut job.

We elect a President of the entire United States for FEDERAL laws. Portland is a Dem. run city. Keeping up? Good. So PORTLAND makes its own rules. Comprenda? Good. You have something called Jurisdictions. Without making it too complicated, basically a state runs its state a city runs its city and a county runs it's county! Like your mom & dad run you! I can't parent you unless your mom & dad go nuts & I have to step in (once more or less verified I'm not a nut/ to be your guardian/foster parent). See?

This is why you have local elections! Now, IF your mayor or Gov. goes nuts and starts acting the fool & doesn't fulfill their mandate (job) THEN, the people can elect them out or in worst cases, the rest of us have to step in, in order to help our fellow Americans who have put in a weirdo.

^ This is what comes of people not having an education in civics or people who are too lazy to look up "how things work". Malf, I'm going to need you to stay after school, I'll need you to take a note to your mom & the school nurse.
Do you really think the unrest is unrelated to the White House incumbent?

No, in the sense that the unrest has been permitted to happen by local Democrat politicians as a way to get rid of President Trump. However, from what I hear, they are starting to realise that permitting destruction and violence in the streets is not a good way to win an election. After all, all those government buildings and statues were paid for by people's taxes, and the Dems just wasted them to try to win the election! I suspect a lot of people are also starting to ask what will happen without an effective police force. One Democrat was asked what people should do if someone tries to rob them with no police force, she replied that they should just let them take what they want.

I wonder if they are recommending that approach as the answer to rape?

The polls are showing the gap narrowing between Biden and Trump.

I am keeping my fingers crossed - for the World really - that Trump will prevail in November. My confidence is going up right now.

David

Last edited:
Churchill was PM of the UK from 1940 to 1945. One could argue that the unrest in Germany was to some degree due to his obduracy in not kowtowing to Hitler. One could say he played his part in the deaths of around 50 million people. He should have just given in to the Nazi regime like the appeaser Chamberlain wanted to; had he done so, we'd have avoided some of the WW2 civilian and military casualties. Shame on Churchill, eh?

Trump ain't Churchill. But the way I see it, he has nothing to do with antifa creating havoc in Portland and elsewhere, just as Churchill had nothing to do with that madman, Hitler. Antifa isn't there because of Trump, but in no small part because democrats have been supporting it in an attempt to get back in power. But they're belatedly realising it's making it less likely they'll win.

And if democrats were to win, what do you think they'd do about antifa? Let it carry on regardless? Or do you think antifa would stop anyway because "its side" got back in power? Hmm. It's an anarchist group -- it wants to destroy the system, whichever side's in power. It's taking advantage of tacit or explicit support by democrats, who thought that all the unrest would work in their favour. Instead, it's working against them. Do you think state and county leaders can be very hopeful of re-election in light of the way some of them have been tying the hands of the police? Do you think the American people as a whole want their republic to become lawless?

If you're tolerating antifa and making excuses for them, you're part of the problem; not liking Trump is no justification for antifa support. I'm sure Chamberlain didn't like Hitler, but nonetheless, he wanted appeasement, toleration. I feel reasonably sure that in their heart of hearts, democrats don't like antifa, but nonetheless, have often supported them, wanting to appease them because they think they too want Trump out.

They forgot that antifa also wants democrats out: wants everyone out, wants chaos to reign so that eventually, as they see it, a new kind of society can arise in which justice prevails. Good luck with that in a country where every citizen (even democrats, who some say have increasingly been buying hand guns) has the right to bear arms. Isoroku Yamamoto is alleged to have said in the film Tora! Tora! "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." The "giant" in the present case might well be the majority of both republicans and democrats who are fearful about the present situation and might feel they can no longer rely on the police to keep order. My main hope is that it doesn't end in civil war, in which case the only winners would be antifa.

If you or anyone else dislikes Trump, then vote for someone else and let the cards fall as they may. That's democracy, after all: rejoice when you win and suck it up when you lose -- maybe next time, it'll be different.

Last edited:
Trump ain't Churchill.
Ain't that the truth.

But the way I see it, he has nothing to do with antifa creating havoc in Portland and elsewhere, just as Churchill had nothing to do with that madman, Hitler. Antifa isn't there because of Trump, but in no small part because democrats have been supporting it in an attempt to get back in power. But they're belatedly realising it's making it less likely they'll win.
Really resonates with me. The one part I would challenge a bit is Trump's part in this play. The way I see it he has been an enabler of ANTIFA in that his divisive rhetoric has generated a very emotional response from a broad population of U.S. voters. Voters, to your point, who are wholly opposed to ANTIFA as well. What this has created, and I agree with your analysis of the Democratic strategists, is a quasi tolerance of ANTIFA antics in the quest by this group of citizens who want to see Trump gone above, nearly, all else. So, to that end Trump's own "fuck you if you aren't with me" approach has given ANTIFA cover to operate.

As you gone on to ask, what happens to ANTIFA if the Democrats win the White House? Presuming Trump hands over power peacefully (an interesting question IMO), I think ANTIFA loses its tactical advantage of cover and the citizenry will be largely united against their ideology. At least the Democrats I know would certainly think this way.

That's democracy, after all: rejoice when you win and suck it up when you lose -- maybe next time, it'll be different.
For sure. Seems the best system going... still.

Here is a discussion on RT about the gradual unfolding of the Epstein inquiry:

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/497292-crosstalk-quarantine-edition-epsteins-secrets/

It is an interesting discussion, but I also wonder if some of the hysteria against Trump (at the previous election as well as this one) doesn't come from people in high places who are likely to get exposed as paedophiles in the near future, and face a lifetime in a tough jail unless they choose suicide.

Powerful people like our Price Andrew, and Bill Clinton may get sucked in, together with all the people whose names are redacted in the public documents about this scandal

Remember that the previous administration seemed to do its best not to follow up the leads relating to Epstein, and somehow Epstein got an extraordinarily light punishment the first time round. In contrast, Barr seems to want to get to the truth (I hope).

Listen to the above broadcast if you want to get some idea of the scale of the Epstein issue.

David

Really resonates with me. The one part I would challenge a bit is Trump's part in this play. The way I see it he has been an enabler of ANTIFA in that his divisive rhetoric has generated a very emotional response from a broad population of U.S. voters. Voters, to your point, who are wholly opposed to ANTIFA as well. What this has created, and I agree with your analysis of the Democratic strategists, is a quasi tolerance of ANTIFA antics in the quest by this group of citizens who want to see Trump gone above, nearly, all else. So, to that end Trump's own "fuck you if you aren't with me" approach has given ANTIFA cover to operate.
Er, don't you think that argument is a bit lame? So some unspecified Trump rhetoric - an example might help - has pushed otherwise reasonable Democrats into supporting ANTIFA (some Congressional Democrats actually deny ANTIFA even exists!) This all happened because of a bit of Trump rhetoric? Do you think any sane Democrats would think recruiting ANTIFA to their cause would help them to win?

Would I want Trump to go out and recruit the KKK or some right wing militias to his cause - of course I wouldn't!

The problem is that parts of the Democratic party don't hold Democratic ideals and are in control of the party - those people - Democrats in name only - really do support ANTIFA, and they didn't need President Trump to persuade them to do so!

I guess if you asked voters to name just one Democratic policy, they would say "Defund the Police!" - that is the policy that will decide the election.

David

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth.

Really resonates with me. The one part I would challenge a bit is Trump's part in this play. The way I see it he has been an enabler of ANTIFA in that his divisive rhetoric has generated a very emotional response from a broad population of U.S. voters.
I used to feel the same way about Trump until someone talked me into watching one of his live feeds. It was quite different from how the media portrayed it afterwards. The media is pretty much a tool of the democrats. When you compare reality to what is shown on MSNBC, you quickly lose all respect for the news media. Social media is even worse. Twitter deplatforms conservatives. Facebook shadowbans conservatives and deletes conservative posts. They are the ones fueling the divisiveness.

Can't like this post cause it angers me. I however I was the first to call a "manhole" a "people hole" when I was a kid! WOKE AT 6!
Everyone that posted before me gave you the answers. But, considering your question actually, you are asking us to get into the heads of thousands of destructive people & answer if it isn't all Trumps fault?

Isn't that like asking whose fault it is if a hurricane wipes out some guy who built his house near shore? It is the actual person who did it "fault". So sure, you can find some nit in the crowd that blames his bad actions on someone else.

We don't like it. It's wrong, it's stupid, it's destructive, serves no purpose, scares little kids & old people & anyone who wants peace & civility. Further, it pushes masses of people to be against you or whatever your idea was. But then we are grown-ups here. We don't burn down our house because we have an ant problem.

This kind of thinking annoys me because it goes hand in hand with "IT'S TRUMPS FAULT PEOPLE DIE OF COVID"! BS it's the idiot who won't take a baths fault. Maybe whoever make it or Gods fault (if you want to blame someone). Do not go there, eyes will roll.

Look, just because the media or some idiot told you "it's all Trumps fault" doesn't make it so. They are misleading you into a pit of despair & hell. You have to use critical thinking here. And BTW, yes, once you turn that on, it will really make you angry. It made a lot of us angry when we could see the lies the media or scumballs put out there for innocent people (who want answers) to follow. You are being used.

Ask what this will fix or accomplish. Look deeper into why this is happening & who benefits. It's going to make you angry. It's not Trump. They want to stop Trump.

My son (who may be your age) put it simply to me last week (I wanted to know his perspective)... he said it is an attempt to turn us, communist. I respect his opinion because I tend to complicate issues where he can zero in on a situation very clearly & simply.

If he is right and we've all heard this analysis... then it is truly scary. If you and others like you don't' wake up, we will eventually be doomed. You better hope we're wrong, but I don't think so.

Crooks like a toad, looks like a toad, acts like a toad.... it's a toad.

Lots of similar pages about Joe Biden.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ents-made-by-joe-biden-over-the-years-n673531

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/2...omments-while-accusing-trump-of-being-racist/

https://www.leftvoice.org/joe-biden-is-a-racist-who-loves-police-brutality

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/10-racist-quotes-from-joe-biden.825574/

Of course when CNN covers racist remarks made by Biden, they still try to blame Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/cnn-biden-racist

So now that Joe Biden had uttered the objectively racist sentiment that black people who aren't sure if they want to vote for him aren't really black, I wondered if CNN was interested in preserving at least the appearance of impartiality.

I should not have been surprised, but nonetheless was, to find that the word "racist" appeared exactly once in the article (at least as it appeared as of the time of the publication of this article.) Here is the paragraph in which it appears (emphasis added):

Biden has frequently criticized Trump's history of racist comments and actions, which includes questioning former President Barack Obama's citizenship, expressing frustration with immigrants from "s***hole countries" and referring to white supremacist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, and counter-protesters by saying there were "very fine people on both sides."​
Get it? Biden utters racist comments and CNN uses this as an excuse to ... somehow call Trump a racist? What an absolute joke this once-proud network has become.

Malf, have you traveled outside the U.S.? Have you been to Haiti? Have you been involved or seen what happened at the Haitian encampments in Florida? Have you seen the differences in Hispanic cultures? I'm getting a feeling here you are looking for reasons to hate or blame others for certain cultural differences.

Malf, you haven't traveled. If you have it was from point A to point B only. I don't know where to begin with your post. I would be here an eternity because it's... ramblings of a disgruntled person who has taken bits of pieces to paint an unfair picture of someone who we all know talks in shorthand. I could argue any point with you.

I'll take just one. Vetting new immigrants. I'm sorry dude, but do you vet people before you let them into your home? OR do you just open the front door & say "have at it"? yeah, be honest. We all vet. If not we are stupid & dead. It's a basic concept.

Where are your parents!? Didn't they show you the world & explain things to you? *sigh. Basic education class #1). You have one bowl of rice but 100 people to feed. What do you do?

Class 2). How can you tell when someone is a liar?

Er, don't you think that argument is a bit lame? So some unspecified Trump rhetoric - an example might help - has pushed otherwise reasonable Democrats into supporting ANTIFA (some Congressional Democrats actually deny ANTIFA even exists!) This all happened because of a bit of Trump rhetoric? Do you think any sane Democrats would think recruiting ANTIFA to their cause would help them to win?

Would I want Trump to go out and recruit the KKK or some right wing militias to his cause - of course I wouldn't!

The problem is that parts of the Democratic party don't hold Democratic ideals and are in control of the party - those people - Democrats in name only - really do support ANTIFA, and they didn't need President Trump to persuade them to do so!

I guess if you asked voters to name just one Democratic policy, they would say "Defund the Police!" - that is the policy that will decide the election.

David
In one post you suggest Trump's rhetoric hasn't been harmful, accuse the entire democratic party of being supporters of ANTIFA, and suggest the one policy most recognizable by voters regarding democrats is "defund the police". And you do all this without a shred of evidence.

No, I don't think my post was anywhere near as lame as yours David.

Cheers.

I used to feel the same way about Trump until someone talked me into watching one of his live feeds. It was quite different from how the media portrayed it afterwards. The media is pretty much a tool of the democrats. When you compare reality to what is shown on MSNBC, you quickly lose all respect for the news media. Social media is even worse. Twitter deplatforms conservatives. Facebook shadowbans conservatives and deletes conservative posts. They are the ones fueling the divisiveness.
I've watched Trump livefeeds on dozens of occasions. The vast majority of his commentary is "conversational" and not divisive or (overly) rhetorical. As I've shared before in this thread, a lot of his policy platform align quite well with my own. I've also appreciated much of what I've heard him say about various commercial ventures; a benefit of NOT being a lifetime politician.

That doesn't change the volume of comments from either his own mouth or his twitter feeds that are incredibly divisive, uncivil, and unnecessarily ugly/unkind. In all other aspects of society, this type of behavior has negative consequences. Why would that not be the case here? As Atlantis likes to say, "Where were your parents?". Values like toughness, conviction, and having tough conversations (things folks often equate with Trump) are typically combined with compassion, good manners, and inspiration.

And there is no need to try and justify Trump because "the other guy is acting mean too". Trump's a grown man and isn't the first politician to face unfair, fierce, and brutal treatment from opponents. Rise above it Mr. President; let the crazy left wallow in the mud.

I get that this is somehow a controversial thing with Trump supporters. Just why its controversial is beyond me; its really just factual. As folks often like to say to those who don't support Trump in this thread to "acknowledge the potential damage" of supporting a Democrat; the same thing can be said here.

Our society seems much more divided today than it was before Trump took the White House. By a pretty wide margin from my viewpoint. Hard to see how Trump hasn't contributed here.

In one post you suggest Trump's rhetoric hasn't been harmful, accuse the entire democratic party of being supporters of ANTIFA, and suggest the one policy most recognizable by voters regarding democrats is "defund the police". And you do all this without a shred of evidence.

No, I don't think my post was anywhere near as lame as yours David.

Cheers.
Fox News already debunked this nonsense:

Sometimes you struggle to keep up with your whataboutism. We’re talking about the person who holds all the power using his position irresponsibly. If Biden ever does this we can all pile in.

(Perhaps think of it as ragging on physicalism without any clue of what might reasonably, usefully replace it)