The SJW and equality movement

Ok. NYT statement:

“While we do not confirm what may or may publish in future editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,”

You haven't noticed all the dead and injured cops lately?

If they will kill cops, throw bricks at them and burn businesses down, they will do the same to Tucker or to me or you.
Tucker Carleson was doxed once before by the MSM. It's funny how victims of "sexual harassment" wait for politically convenient times to come forward with amazingly weak allegations.

Could it have been the type of "sexual harassment" shown here?

The woman in this case claimed that all men are complicit in rape culture. (So all men are rapists the same way all white people are racists).

Last edited:
Ok. NYT statement:

“While we do not confirm what may or may publish in future editions, The Times has not and does not plan to expose any residence of Tucker Carlson’s, which Carlson was aware of before tonight’s broadcast,”
Well that settles it. If the NY Times says so, then it must be true! Tucker is obviously the one lying here.

I wonder when the Times made the decision to not publish.

Bring out the abused women with their silly unsubstantiated stories.

God these nasty people are so predictable.

Well that settles it. If the NY Times says so, then it must be true! Tucker is obviously the one lying here.

SJW feminists believe all men are complicit in rape culture the way they believe all white people are racists. That makes it easy to make accusations against a white man. They just change the language to suit their belief system and off they go.

I'm believing Tucker. Sorry, his history is more honest than the NYT's which has made NY'ers look like useless idiots Esp. the men.

SJW feminists believe all men are complicit in rape culture the way they believe all white people are racists. That makes it easy to make accusations against a white man. They just change the language to suit their belief system and off they go.
I'd "like" your post but, I don't agree. Well, you did use the caveat "SJW" so yeah those nits probably. BUT, any woman worth a damn knows that's stupid. The reason is simple, real women like men. They have husbands, sons, fathers or boyfriends and they like them & would protect them.

Take heart to know there are more women who would defend men (in general terms) and the ones you see on the news are those stupid select groups that get no attention or are so stupid they can't find a decent man, so they are angry little people. You know the media, they love that stuff, they don't want a "happy" story. That's what is wrong w/the media they now publish lies or take things out of context.

I'd "like" your post but, I don't agree. Well, you did use the caveat "SJW" so yeah those nits probably. BUT, any woman worth a damn knows that's stupid. The reason is simple, real women like men. They have husbands, sons, fathers or boyfriends and they like them & would protect them.

Take heart to know there are more women who would defend men (in general terms) and the ones you see on the news are those stupid select groups that get no attention or are so stupid they can't find a decent man, so they are angry little people. You know the media, they love that stuff, they don't want a "happy" story. That's what is wrong w/the media they now publish lies or take things out of context.
SJW/wokeness comes from 3rd wave feminist activist ideology.

Don't conflate "feminist" with "women". Not all feminists are women and not all women are feminists.

Last edited: