The SJW and equality movement

It baffles me that folks can't see this. Its basic logic:

"Black lives matter" does not say anything about non-Blacks. If the slogan were "Black lives matter more" or "Only black lives matter" then it would be saying something quite different. Its simply a statement being made by a group that feels marginalized on this point.
Saying "all lives matter" includes black lives too.

When you see people under attack and being asked to bow down, or hear things like "kill white babies", that doesn't sound like a marginalized group wanting the same rights as everyone else.

The Marxists change the meaning of language so that even the most innocent and life affirming statements are now somehow bad.
ALL politicized groups do this, even conservative anti-Marxist groups. Exhibit A: Newt Gingrich:

Gingrich had this organization called GOPAC that he used to provide training to Republican candidates who wanted to emulate Newt Gingrich. He would send out cassette tapes and memos to these candidates providing them with kind of attack lines and and talking points and frankly created a whole new vocabulary for this rising generation of conservatives.

There was one memo I write about in the piece called "Language: A Key Mechanism of Control," that literally included a list of recommended words that Republicans should use in describing Democrats. And they included words like "sick," "pathetic," "lie," "anti-flag," "traitors," or "radical" and "corrupt." ...
above quote is from here.

All lives matter is not an evil thing to say. No one should be shot in the back of the head for saying it, and yet that what is happening. And people like you are trying to justify it..
you need to dial back the accusations, friend. you're making claims that have nothing to do with what I'm actually saying.

Yeah, I'm not quite as smart as you are Shusha. I somehow keep coming back. Its more from astonishment that people can be this myopic and dug in.
How am I dug in? I present evidence and you don't. In another thread you complained that someone wasn't presenting the evidence for your side of the argument. I'm not sure why we should do your work for you, or is that your idea of forum equity?

How am I dug in? I present evidence and you don't. In another thread you complained that someone wasn't presenting the evidence for your side of the argument. I'm not sure why we should do your work for you, or is that your idea of forum equity?
Linking to videos of (almost certainly) mentally ill people ranting, and insinuating that they are somehow representative of centre left politics, is hardly ‘presenting evidence’.

At least maybe we can agree on what Marxism is. It isn’t prescriptive but more a system of analysis. Perhaps this will help:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

Of course, conservative commentators at Fox etc are trying to initiate “project fear” to prop up their lame candidate for an upcoming election. Use of words like ‘Marxist’ and ‘Communist’ aren’t the most sophisticated approaches but they are getting desperate. Amazingly, some people fall for it.

Linking to videos of (almost certainly) mentally ill people ranting, and insinuating that they are somehow representative of centre left politics, is hardly ‘presenting evidence’.
Trump's policies are not very different from those of Obama. Are you saying Obama is far right now?

As for mentally ill, do you mean this guy?

Last edited:
At least maybe we can agree on what Marxism is. It isn’t prescriptive but more a system of analysis. Perhaps this will help:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

Of course, conservative commentators at Fox etc are trying to initiate “project fear” to prop up their lame candidate for an upcoming election. Use of words like ‘Marxist’ and ‘Communist’ aren’t the most sophisticated approaches but they are getting desperate. Amazingly, some people fall for it.
So they were so good at convincing everyone that BLM was Marxist, even the founders of BLM fell for it? Wow!

Last edited:
Perhaps that's the mental illness Malf is going on about. I see that the "peaceful protesters" don't just randomly murder children, they also abuse children and threaten them. Then there is the teacher who made some really sick comments about the image of the child being hurt.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/viral-photo-kneeling-white-baby-neck-black-lives-matter-arrest

Meanwhile, an Atlanta-area high school special education teacher is under fire for purportedly commenting beneath the same photo once it made its way to Facebook further encouraging the violence against the white child.

According to WGCL-TV, Cedar Grove High School Interrelated Teacher Brian Papin commented beneath the photo, writing: “Again! Your [sic] doing it wrong! One knee on the center of the back one one [sic] the neck and lean into it until death! You saw the video! Get it right or stop f***ing around!”

Last edited: