The SJW and equality movement

Trump wants to withhold federal money from cities that don't attempt to stop rioting.
"New York City, Washington, DC, Seattle and Portland are initial targets"

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/trump-orders-review-to-defund-nyc-other-anarchist-cities/

President Trump is ordering the federal government to begin the process of defunding New York City and three other cities where officials allowed “lawless” protests and cut police budgets amid rising violent crime, The Post can exclusively reveal.​
Trump on Wednesday signed a five-page memo ordering all federal agencies to send reports to the White House Office of Management and Budget that detail funds that can be redirected.​
New York City, Washington, DC, Seattle and Portland are initial targets as Trump makes “law and order” a centerpiece of his reelection campaign after months of unrest and violence following the May killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police.​
“My Administration will not allow Federal tax dollars to fund cities that allow themselves to deteriorate into lawless zones,” Trump says in the memo, which twice mentions New York Mayor Bill de Blasio by name.​
...​

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/09/feds-begin-prosecuting-rioters-in-portland.php

FEDS BEGIN PROSECUTING RIOTERS IN PORTLAND​
Federal prosecutors have started filing civil disorders charges against violent protesters in Portland, Oregon. They are filing the charges under a federal statute enacted in 1968 in response to the rioting of that era.
The Oregonian reports that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Portland is reviewing other cases for possible prosecution. In addition, charges have been filed under the same statute in half a dozen other cities, according to the Oregonian.

That guy is spot on! I hope most of the blacks follow him - then the Democrats will lose big. They deserve it, their whole campaign seems cynical and manipulative. Most of the time they don't really discuss issues, they just mouth slogans.

The Democrats used to stand for something decent, but the only way they can recover their soul is to lose so badly that they will have to work out what they really stand for.

David

That guy is spot on! I hope most of the blacks follow him - then the Democrats will lose big. They deserve it, their whole campaign seems cynical and manipulative. Most of the time they don't really discuss issues, they just mouth slogans.

The Democrats used to stand for something decent, but the only way they can recover their soul is to lose so badly that they will have to work out what they really stand for.

David

At the moment Trump has about 20% of the black vote. In 2016 he had 10%. However Trump's approval rating among blacks is currently 45%.

I read pollwatch to keep up with the polls. The author seems to know which polls are reliable and which are propaganda.
https://twitter.com/PollWatch2020

I wanted to see the tweet, but the account has been suspended.
It was a video of a black man who said he didn't feel oppressed and said he felt blessed to be living in the US and asked why don't blacks want to leave the US for other countries if it is so bad here, and blacks are being fed lies and being used for political purposes. He said the racial situation is not a problem these days his wife is white whereas in the past a white woman would not be allowed by her parents to marry a black man.

The tweet was not from his account it was on an account that posted a lot of pro Trump tweets. I don't know why it was suspended. Probably because it was too honest and truthful. Trump retweeted a bunch of tweets from that account today. They are all gone now.

This is why the collapse of society would ultimately be a good thing...

https://time.com/5885697/gender-creative-parenting/

"Three years later, I left that track meet in tears after I found out that despite assurances to the contrary, the 2- and 3-year-old girls would run in different heats than the boys. “I not running?” Zoomer asked as we drove away. I felt terrible for leaving. Zoomer just wanted to run. But I also would have felt terrible if I had stayed. It is these moments that plant the seeds that boys and girls are dramatically different, and in the case of track and field, that boys are better. I refused to have our family participate."

"We have taught Zoomer about their own body without using boy-girl labels. Zoomer understands that some girls have penises and some boys have vulvas, and some intersex kids have vulvas and testes. Zoomer knows some daddies get pregnant and some nonbinary parents are called Zazas. At day care, I tell teachers, “Please snuggle them and wrestle with them. Please compliment their painted toenails and let them get muddy. Call them handsome and beautiful; sensitive and brave. Give them the opportunity to play with the Hot Wheels and the kitchen set.” Because Zoomer has been raised with a focus on inclusivity, they have an instinct to make everyone feel welcome. When a character on a kids’ show says, “Hello, boys and girls!” Zoomer adds, “And nonbinary pals!” "

What an idiot...

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/69...verty-is-the-normal-condition-of-man-advances

“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.​
This is known as "bad luck.”​
― Robert Heinlein​

Trump is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, Oscars will only be awarded to people based on the color of their skin unless they have certain disabilities (blindness doesn't count) starting in 2024, and CNN censors the news to make Joe Biden less offensive.

The elites would be happy with either Trump or Biden as a kind of proof of failure of the experiment of self-government and a justification for the installation of their technocracy.