The SJW and equality movement

Its an exact corollary.

Bad actor murders an innocent over ideologically different worldviews. In this case it was a Trump-supporting maniac. A maniac who was legally determined to be mentally fit to stand trial and pay for his crimes.

Hopefully the same justice finds the murderer in the case you cited.

Your point again?
The difference is that no one questioned the fact that what happened in the 2017 case was criminal. It got a lot of MSM media attention.

The Bernell Trammell case is not getting media attention that it deserves. Neither are the cases of children killed by rioters. The MSM is ignoring deaths of people who don't further the MSM narrative. Like David Dorn, who's death was livestreamed on facebook by BLM rioters.

A lot has changed since 2017. Fox news didn't ignore Charlottesville in 2017. But CNN and MSNBC are not covering the deaths that don't support their political agenda. That's not OK.

Well, I tried to have a serious exchange, but this person isn't interested, so I'm going to put him/her on ignore and enjoy the silence.
Well, there is a very cult-like mentality to the far left.

I thnk Malf is probably OK, because #7 doesn't seem to apply to him. But I do worry about Silence.

https://www.culteducation.com/warningsigns.html

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
  2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
  3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
  4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
  5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
  6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
  7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
  8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
  9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
  10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

The difference is that no one questioned the fact that what happened in the 2017 case was criminal. It got a lot of MSM media attention.

The Bernell Trammell case is not getting media attention that it deserves. Neither are the cases of children killed by rioters. The MSM is ignoring deaths of people who don't further the MSM narrative. Like David Dorn, who's death was livestreamed on facebook by BLM rioters.

A lot has changed since 2017. Fox news didn't ignore Charlottesville in 2017. But CNN and MSNBC are not covering the deaths that don't support their political agenda. That's not OK.

No no no K9. No moving the goalposts (again). Here's how this conversation has gone:

Topic One (Michael raises question of why Black Americans support the democratic party.)

Debate ensues. My position has been to question the relevance of today's Black American's political views on history that is 50 to 150 years old (vs looking at more recent (i.e., the last 50 years). You seem to capitulate with this:
I have a question then. Why is it that Black Americans who support the Republican party find themselves being called things like "Aunt Jemina" "Uncle Tom" and far worse things by members of the democratic party? If the democrats are so kind to POC, why don't they accept those that have other political affiliations?

This man wasn't just called names. He was murdered.
which effectively changes the discussion to

Topic Two (Why do Black Americans support the Democratic party which name calls and even murders Republicans/Republican sympathizers?)

I responded by demonstrating this is an utterly false distinction as there are bad actors on both ideological sides including murderers.

You subsequently respond with this most recent post seeking to yet again change the subject. This time its to

Topic Three (The MSM didn't cover case A as much as it covered case B)

Nope, I'm done playing that game.

Well, I tried to have a serious exchange, but this person isn't interested, so I'm going to put him/her on ignore and enjoy the silence.
No, you just ignored the counter evidence Michael.

I do love the pronouncement of putting a user on ignore though. You just had to make sure everyone knew you were bowing out of the conversation because of me and not because you ran out of anything substantive to say. That's pretty rich. Enjoy your echo chamber.

No no no K9. No moving the goalposts (again). Here's how this conversation has gone:

Topic One (Michael raises question of why Black Americans support the democratic party.)

Debate ensues. My position has been to question the relevance of today's Black American's political views on history that is 50 to 150 years old (vs looking at more recent (i.e., the last 50 years). You seem to capitulate with this:

which effectively changes the discussion to

Topic Two (Why do Black Americans support the Democratic party which name calls and even murders Republicans/Republican sympathizers?)

I responded by demonstrating this is an utterly false distinction as there are bad actors on both ideological sides including murderers.

You subsequently respond with this most recent post seeking to yet again change the subject. This time its to

Topic Three (The MSM didn't cover case A as much as it covered case B)

Nope, I'm done playing that game.
Actually the thread topic is "The SJW and equality movement". Try to stay in your lane. :)

No, you just ignored the counter evidence Michael.

I do love the pronouncement of putting a user on ignore though. You just had to make sure everyone knew you were bowing out of the conversation because of me and not because you ran out of anything substantive to say. That's pretty rich. Enjoy your echo chamber.
How many times have you quit the conversation again?

Its an exact corollary.

Bad actor murders an innocent over ideologically different worldviews. In this case it was a Trump-supporting maniac. A maniac who was legally determined to be mentally fit to stand trial and pay for his crimes.

Hopefully the same justice finds the murderer in the case you cited.

Your point again?
I think there may still be a difference, while Fox News reported both incidents prominently, I wonder whether the 'woke' MSM actually reported that a black Trump supporter had been murdered by his political opponents.

David

I think there may still be a difference, while Fox News reported both incidents prominently, I wonder whether the 'woke' MSM actually reported that a black Trump supporter had been murdered by his political opponents.

David
Ingraham admits we don't know why Trammell was killed, but you've got to be quick to spot that.

Just another gun death, why would it make the news over the other 99 that happened that day (unless there was a chance of making political capital out of it):

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/facts/gun-violence-statistics/

Ingraham admits we don't know why Trammell was killed, but you've got to be quick to spot that.

Just another gun death, why would it make the news over the other 99 that happened that day (unless there was a chance of making political capital out of it):

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/facts/gun-violence-statistics/
Fox did show video of the victim being verbally attacked by someone because of his pro-Trump stance.

At least they now have a suspect.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...bernell-trammell-homicide-suspect/5522527002/

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/they-are-stabbing-shooting-and-killing-trump-supporters-op-ed/

On July 24, a black Trump supporter that goes by the name “Black Rebel” online was stabbed by convicted pedophile and Antifa activist Blake David Hampe. The next day, black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell was shot and killed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

On June 30, 2020, 33-year old white Black Lives Matter (BLM) supporter Jesse Taggart shot a driver during a so-called “protest” in Provo, Utah. Democrats don’t have to worry about Bernell Trammell any more. He can’t vote to re-elect President Trump because he’s dead.
Black Rebel survived his attack, but only because his attacker failed in his attempt to kill him. The same goes for the driver shot by Jesse Taggart.

Protester shoots another protester while terrorizing the driver of a vehicle.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...-driver-accidentally-shoots-fellow-protester/

In Aurora, BLM activists criminally threatened a family in a car with a rifle. The driver sped off, wisely deciding not to risk that this firearm-wielding BLM anarchist wouldn’t shoot him or his passengers.

Later, a video of the event shows a Green Jeep driving by. One of its tires appears to have been shot out. As it passes the camera, shots ring out as anarchists open fire on the vehicle. The good news is that, although someone was shot, it was not the intended victim.

Instead, it was one of their own, a BLM activist downed by a carelessly-fired bullet.

Will Smith is on Epstein's frequent flyer list. He's been doing youtube videos promoting sjw ideology lately.

Does this mean wokeness is the new Scientology?

https://www.newsweek.com/will-smith...al-scientology-says-former-headmaster-1520730

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have long denied allegations that they are members of the Church of Scientology. However, the high-profile Hollywood couple operated a private school that reportedly taught the controversial religion to students. In a Daily Beast report published on Monday, multiple teachers affiliated with the Smiths' now-defunct New Village Leadership Academy claimed that the school was "essentially a Scientology school."