The SJW and equality movement

Per your recommendation, I just finished Neil Kramer's Roamcast 27.

This bit works a lot better on video than it did on audio.

I'm sharing Kramer's Veritas interview with friends and family. It was exceptionally good. I'm presenting it as:

"The Clown World Test, and How You Can Survive Death by Passing It". :D

Thanks again.

Yeah yeah goes perspective 3 in the interview. There's nothing left to do. It's all a simulation and things are already pretty sorted. Surely nobody actually believes that bit

Just so you know Charlie as you've got him on ignore but Malf is being weird following your post. Talking about the trolls having a group jerk-off or something
One great benefit of the Ignore function is not seeing Trolls jerk each other off.

I have loved online forums since I set up my first BBS on a 1,200 baud modem over the telephone line in 1986 on an Apple 2 clone.

The mental illness of trolling was exactly the same 35 years ago as it is today. The solution is the same: Bounce them.

It was actually worse back then because the Trolls would confront me in person about banning them at our local BBS in-person get-together bar-b-que events. This is were I developed thick skin.

One great benefit of the Ignore function is not seeing Trolls jerk each other off.

I have loved online forums since I set up my first BBS on a 1,200 baud modem over the telephone line in 1986 on an Apple 2 clone.

The mental illness of trolling was exactly the same 35 years ago as it is today. The solution is the same: Bounce them.

It was actually worse back then because the Trolls would confront me in person about banning them at our local BBS in-person get-together bar-b-que events. This is were I developed thick skin.
Yeah will have to bear mentally ill troll more in mind. Thanks for that. I have more time for mental troll. There are at least 4 trolls tho (maybe more) in here who i reckon have the same employer. Just sad twats who dont realize who they working for. Plus some others (trolls) lurching around. disgraceful idiots