The SJW and equality movement

Summary: Elon comes from a wealthy family, had abusive father, was bullied by kids at school.
Plays up the poor broke immigrant college kid story. Some accusations of dishonesty in business dealings...
Good and fair summary of the video.

I was pleased to see something negative about Musk because I travel inside the crypto-currency scene. The amount of fanboi worship of Musk inside that scene will make you barf.

What irritates me most about Musk is his suckling at the government welfare teat.

Anyway Malf, tell me. There are obviously paid shill trolls all over the net. I don't think you are a bot, just ignorance working for some very bad people (along with the rest of the paid shill trolls that i've come across on this site). On the subject of bots. Is it legal for someone who uses bots to program the bot to communicate with human beings and claim to be human?

Last edited:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-taken-outside-race-row-school.html#comments

Anger as Union flag is taken down from outside race row school: Tory MPs blast 'ridiculous' removal after Pimlico Academy head caved into pupils' demands to amend 'racist' uniform policy and review curriculum that 'focuses on white kings and queens'
  • MP for Harrow Bob Blackman told MailOnline the situation at Pimlico Academy was 'bizarre and ridiculous'
  • Comes after headteacher caved in to pupils' demands for the Union flag to be removed from outside school
  • Mutiny by pupils and parents began over uniform rules but widened to include other 'discriminatory' policies
  • Reaction to head's 'back to basics' regime overseen by school's parent chain, which is chaired by Tory peer
  • Opposition also led by militant teaching union in revolt against education reforms promoted by government

This is not going to end well.

Anyway Malf, tell me. There are obviously paid shill trolls all over the net. I don't think you are a bot, just ignorance working for some very bad people (along with the rest of the paid shill trolls that i've come across on this site). On the subject of bots. Is it legal for someone who uses bots to program the bot to communicate with human beings and claim to be human?
There are those who align in some way or another, through personal vulnerability or the need to belong to a group within their local (be it geographical or on the internet) or they've simply drunk the cool aid of some form of collectivism and usually have no experience that can be considered as spiritual and/or experiences of extended reality that touch meaningfulness within them - and so they end up acting in ways that are functionally psychopathic.

They don't see this because they have been ensconced in the pseudo-reality (in this case - marxism/communism and its sibling, extreme progressivism). They have "bought" the paralogical arguments (or at least memorized them to fill the need to belong... to feel the void of relevancy) and then, to prove themselves, they have adopted the paramorals which they then enforce upon others in militant ways - this is an example of their functional psychopathy.

It seems their only hope is to find within themselves their own capacity to think for themselves critically. If they ever begin to do so, they might discover the incredible fruits of true, meaningful experience and thus, existence. Until they do, their soul is imprisoned and their spirit and life force are hijacked by the true psychopaths and their self aggrandizing life paths as grifters and/or life destroyers.

There are those who align in some way or another, through personal vulnerability or the need to belong to a group within their local (be it geographical or on the internet) or they've simply drunk the cool aid of some form of collectivism and usually have no experience that can be considered as spiritual and/or experiences of extended reality that touch meaningfulness within them - and so they end up acting in ways that are functionally psychopathic.

They don't see this because they have been ensconced in the pseudo-reality (in this case - marxism/communism and its sibling, extreme progressivism). They have "bought" the paralogical arguments (or at least memorized them to fill the need to belong... to feel the void of relevancy) and then, to prove themselves, they have adopted the paramorals which they then enforce upon others in militant ways - this is an example of their functional psychopathy.

It seems their only hope is to find within themselves their own capacity to think for themselves critically. If they ever begin to do so, they might discover the incredible fruits of true, meaningful experience and thus, existence. Until they do, their soul is imprisoned and their spirit and life force are hijacked by the true psychopaths and their self aggrandizing life paths as grifters and/or life destroyers.
Hi Chester,
Your post seems to have quite a bit of substance to it.
I think you might have replied to the wrong post and had meant to reply to post #651. Or maybe not?

Hi Chester,
Your post seems to have quite a bit of substance to it.
I think you might have replied to the wrong post and had meant to reply to post #651. Or maybe not?
It wasn't a reply... it was meant to add additional commentary and your post stimulated my comments as they seemed to parallel my commentary. I was inspired by linking my comments to a few other members here... some I feel qualify within the framework of my commentary.

Last edited:
It wasn't a reply... it was meant to add additional commentary and your post, stimulated my comments as they seemed to parallel my commentary. I was inspired by linking my comments to a few other members here... some I feel qualify within the framework of my commentary.
Ok thanks i think .. sorry mate but i have to ask as is kind of a bit unclear. Is the likes that where brought up in the post #648 that the term 'functional psychopath' etc is directed at? Sorry to have to ask, is probably where i'm a bit iliterate lol

I really dont think you are but am trying to ask, you're not directing that shit at me are you?
To 1-2 Steps off Monkey - I had not considered you to show anything that gave me the sense you might be a functional psychopath. I am concerned though that you would construe my communications to suggest such and so, if it were a result of my form of communication, I apologize. But understand - those comments were not made in the spirit of being directed at you, 1-2 Steps off Monkey. Hopefully this is even more clear now.

To 1-2 Steps off Monkey - I had not considered you to show anything that gave me the sense you might be a functional psychopath. I am concerned though that you would construe my communications to suggest such and so, if it were a result of my form of communication, I apologize. But understand - those comments were not made in the spirit of being directed at you, 1-2 Steps off Monkey. Hopefully this is even more clear now.
Thanks Chester, I really didn't think you were (going by feeling, the post itself and other posts of yours that have read) but because it didn't seem 100% clear to me (probably where i'm a bit jumpy due to woman drought lol) i felt i had to make sure. Have always liked reading your posts as apart from containing good information i think your writing style has an eloquence which is quite rare
Wish you a nice day mate

Last edited:
Ok thanks i think .. sorry mate but i have to ask as is kind of a bit unclear. Is the likes that where brought up in the post #648 that the term 'functional psychopath' etc is directed at? Sorry to have to ask, is probably where i'm a bit iliterate lol
Excuse me, functioning psychopath?

I have already reported you once for your attacks. I hope the moderators soon pays attention.

And why? Apparently as far as I can see you had a disagreement with Neil Kramer in a podcast I posted. I think you are the "functioning psychopath" as far as I can tell.