The SJW and equality movement

The Save Our Children movement against child sex trafficking seems to be catching on. Disney is being criticized for a lot of things lately, such as pushing far left ideology on children, and for promoting China over American interests and values.

https://reason.com/2020/09/04/youre...t-for-control-over-who-reports-from-portland/

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO FILM" and its occasional variation, "PHOTOGRAPHY EQUALS DEATH!"
I cannot say who came up with these anti-camera battle cries. But it's easy to understand why protesters use them: to shape the narrative the country sees about the protests. And that narrative, in my estimation after many weeks covering street clashes in a city where I lived for 15 years, is 90 percent bullshit.
It's a revolution via the cellphone video they allow you to see.

I wanted to see the tweet, but the account has been suspended.
It was a video of a black man who said he didn't feel oppressed and said he felt blessed to be living in the US and asked why don't blacks want to leave the US for other countries if it is so bad here, and blacks are being fed lies and being used for political purposes. He said the racial situation is not a problem these days his wife is white whereas in the past a white woman would not be allowed by her parents to marry a black man.

The tweet was not from his account it was on an account that posted a lot of pro Trump tweets. I don't know why it was suspended. Probably because it was too honest and truthful. Trump retweeted a bunch of tweets from that account today. They are all gone now.

If there is no doctor available in a medical emergency, is it better to try and help, or do you walk away and say you aren't qualified to offer aid?

If the police had been allowed to do their job and stop the rioting, there wouldn't be people placed in the position where they had to defend themselves and defend their homes against terrorists.

This is why the collapse of society would ultimately be a good thing...

https://time.com/5885697/gender-creative-parenting/

"Three years later, I left that track meet in tears after I found out that despite assurances to the contrary, the 2- and 3-year-old girls would run in different heats than the boys. “I not running?” Zoomer asked as we drove away. I felt terrible for leaving. Zoomer just wanted to run. But I also would have felt terrible if I had stayed. It is these moments that plant the seeds that boys and girls are dramatically different, and in the case of track and field, that boys are better. I refused to have our family participate."

"We have taught Zoomer about their own body without using boy-girl labels. Zoomer understands that some girls have penises and some boys have vulvas, and some intersex kids have vulvas and testes. Zoomer knows some daddies get pregnant and some nonbinary parents are called Zazas. At day care, I tell teachers, “Please snuggle them and wrestle with them. Please compliment their painted toenails and let them get muddy. Call them handsome and beautiful; sensitive and brave. Give them the opportunity to play with the Hot Wheels and the kitchen set.” Because Zoomer has been raised with a focus on inclusivity, they have an instinct to make everyone feel welcome. When a character on a kids’ show says, “Hello, boys and girls!” Zoomer adds, “And nonbinary pals!” "

What an idiot...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...ce-police-chief-resign-over-daniel-prude-case

The entire Rochester Police Department (RPD) command staff, including Police Chief La’Ron Singletary, is resigning, reports said Tuesday.
“Whoa. After days of protests in Rochester over the killing of Daniel Prude, mayor Lovely Warren just announced entire Rochester police department command staff, including the chief of police, is resigning,” reported BuzzFeed News’ Paul McLeod. “Asked during a city council meeting who will be in charge during tonight’s protests, the mayor said she doesn’t know. ‘We would have to find an interim chief,’ says Warren. ‘Because I just got the call before this hearing, I don’t know.'”

Trump is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, Oscars will only be awarded to people based on the color of their skin unless they have certain disabilities (blindness doesn't count) starting in 2024, and CNN censors the news to make Joe Biden less offensive.

Last edited:
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/69...verty-is-the-normal-condition-of-man-advances

“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.​
This is known as "bad luck.”​
― Robert Heinlein​

Trump is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, Oscars will only be awarded to people based on the color of their skin unless they have certain disabilities (blindness doesn't count) starting in 2024, and CNN censors the news to make Joe Biden less offensive.

The elites would be happy with either Trump or Biden as a kind of proof of failure of the experiment of self-government and a justification for the installation of their technocracy.