The SJW and equality movement

Two police officers shot in Los Angeles.

"Protesters" shout "we hope they die" outside of hospital where the officers were being treated. They reportedly blocked the entrance of the hospital when the officers were being brought in for treatment.

Last edited:
Those crafty law enforcement guys knew he was a spy all along so they choked the life out of him right there on a street just to make it seem like an excessive force situation against a person of color. Man, I'm a fool; couldn't see the next level stuff that was obvious.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...llection-of-liars-over-riot-coverage-n2576070

AG Barr Rips National Media as a ‘Collection of Liars’ Over Riot Coverage
...​
"They're basically a collection of liars. Most of the mainstream media. They're a collection of liars and they know exactly what they're doing. A perfect example of that were the riots. Right on the street it was clear as day what was going on, anyone observing it, reporters observing it, it could not have escaped their attention that this was orchestrated violence by a hardened group of street fighting radicals and they kept on excluding from their coverage all the video of this and reporting otherwise and they were doing that for partisan reasons, and they were lying to the American people.​
...​
"The press has dropped, in my view - and I'm talking about the national mainstream media - has dropped any pretense of professional objectivity and are political actors, highly partisan who try to shape what they're reporting to achieve a political purpose and support a political narrative that has nothing to do with the truth. They're very mendacious about it," he continued. "It's very destructive to our Republic; it's very destructive to the Democratic system to have that, especially being so monolithic. It's contributing to a lot of the intensity and partisanship."​
...​
"It's funny that you had record numbers of police being injured during 'peaceful' protests," he said. "You know usually in protests, you have large numbers of injured rioters and a modest number of injured law enforcement. I'm talking about back in the 90s and 60s, 60s to the 90s, nowadays very few rioters get injured, very few and hundreds, even thousands of officers have been injured."​
...​
According to Barr, the organizing behind the rioting in cities across the country is under investigation and federal law enforcement agencies are working to identify the individuals behind the chaos.
"People are pouring through all of the video trying to identify people to hold people accountable," Barr said, adding that the funding of the riots is also under investigation.

Those crafty law enforcement guys knew he was a spy all along so they choked the life out of him right there on a street just to make it seem like an excessive force situation against a person of color. Man, I'm a fool; couldn't see the next level stuff that was obvious.
You clearly didn't watch the video.

It was a pretty fair assessment of the case by a lawyer who should understand it better than you or I. You'd probably agree with much of what was discussed.

But looking at the evidence isn't something "skeptics" do in this forum.

Last edited:
Cute. Its a proponent thing K9. You are just self delusional enough to think your personally curated list of YouTube videos actually meet the definition of "evidence".
When malf posts a video or article, I actually look at the material to see if it has included any contrary evidence that Malf hasn't reported on that refutes what he is trying to say. Often it does contain such material, which gives me something to bring attention to.

Closing your eyes to opposing POV does not strengthen your arguments. It makes them weaker.

http://www.tathasta.com/2020/09/yall-gonna-die-one-by-one-blm-activists.html

After two Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies sustained multiple gunshot wounds upon being ambushed while sitting in their patrol vehicle on Saturday, alleged Black Lives Matters protesters stormed the hospital where the officers were transported to for emergency surgery.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office, protesters attempted to block the entrance and exit of the hospital. Protesters also shouted that they hoped the injured officers died.

"To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling 'We hope they die' referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through," the agency said.

Video taken from outside the hospital showed one protester tell law enforcement officers standing guard outside the hospital, "I hope they f***ing die," referring to the injured officers
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...rs-calling-for-dead-cops-after-officers-shot/

How does BLM get money? They don’t need to sell drugs because they have come up with something that is just as profitable and comes with less risk. BLM organizes violent protests, inspire their followers to burn down buildings, and then extort hundreds of millions of dollars from major companies like Reebok, Target, Walmart, and Facebook.

Facebook User Jeff Demologik Acord appears to start a live stream after "coming upon" a fire. He was arrested for starting the fire. He has BLM and ANTIFA support protest live streams on his facebook. From WA State Trooper Ryan Burke (@wspd1pio) Joint team effort!! WSP, Fife Pd and Puyallup PD just arrested a 36yr old Puyallup resident. He was caught in the median on SR-167@ Meridian setting a fire! He is currently on his way to jail! Great job everybody! #playstupidgames Jeffrey Alan Acord has been charged with Reckless Burning 2nd Degree
http://www.protesterprivilege.com/2...-near-tacoma-wa-after-live-streaming-himself/

Mr. Accord has a bit of a history with the law and with protesting. In 2014 Acrod was arrested in Seattle, Washington during the Ferguson Decision Protest.

From a KOMO news report of the incident: Officers also found the man was carrying a 7-inch knife in his backpack, and had a box of ammunition, an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a box full of large fireworks in his car, police said.
PP Staff can confirm that Mr. Acord has been transferred released from the Puyallup, WA jail to the Pierce County Jail where he was booked in under a separate Burglary 2 charge.
Sources are also telling us, that Mr. Acord is now a suspect in two other local fires, including the Bonney Lake fire. We will update with more as more information becomes available.

Last edited:
That doesn't address my sentiment in any way, but in any event:

The university responded with this statement:

“Leslie Neal-Boylan’s employment at UMass Lowell ended on June 19, after she was informed she would no longer serve as dean of the Solomont School of Nursing. She had been in that role for 10 months. Although a tenured full faculty member, she declined to join the nursing faculty. As with all such employment decisions, it was made in the best interests of the university and its students. Although we are not able to discuss specifics of a personnel matter, it would be incorrect to assume any statement by Dr. Neal-Boylan was the cause of that decision.”​