The SJW and equality movement

From the executive memo:

The President has directed me to ensure that Federal agencies cease and desist from using taxpayer dollars to fund these divisive, un-American propaganda training sessions. Accordingly, to that end, the Office of Management and Budget will shortly issue more detailed guidance on implementing the President's directive. In the meantime, all agencies are directed to begin to identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on "critical race theory," 'white privilege," or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1) that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil. In addition, all agencies should begin to identify all available avenues within the law to cancel any such contracts and/or to divert Federal dollars away from these un-American propaganda training sessions.
I think the bold is important here. Anyone concerned with freedom and government overreach should be careful about playing sycophant to Trump and the Right. Shouldn't be confused with supporting an extreme left ideology to feel this way. Anytime government starts telling its citizens what they can or can't believe, think, or say the warning bells should go off.

Anytime government starts telling its citizens what they can or can't believe, think, or say the warning bells should go off.
That's what Trump is trying to prevent. No one wants to be brainwashed by those critical race theory sessions. No one should be fired for speaking out against BLM.

That's what Trump is trying to prevent.
No, not really.

In this case he is personally against these particular views of some Americans.

In other cases where he isn't, he's done the opposite:

https://www.aclu.org/letter/coaliti...tive-religious-exemptions-federal-contractors

Whether you or I agree or disagree with either individual or corporate contractor's policies (critical race theories or religion) is secondary. In either setting, one can argue that employees of said firms could potentially feel discrimination (again with either CRT or a particular religious faith). In the CRT example, those risks are (theoretically) being addressed via this recent Trump action. In the latter, Trump proposed an executive order that weakens those same protections.

No, not really.

In this case he is personally against these particular views of some Americans.

In other cases where he isn't, he's done the opposite:

https://www.aclu.org/letter/coaliti...tive-religious-exemptions-federal-contractors

Whether you or I agree or disagree with either individual or corporate contractor's policies (critical race theories or religion) is secondary. In either setting, one can argue that employees of said firms could potentially feel discrimination (again with either CRT or a particular religious faith). In the CRT example, those risks are (theoretically) being addressed via this recent Trump action. In the latter, Trump proposed an executive order that weakens those same protections.
Where specifically (use quotes) does the policy state that people are not allowed to believe in or practice critical race theory?

As far as I can tell, it just stops this religion from being forced on employees.

Critical Race training was illegal. Good thing it was banned by Trump.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/09/is-critical-race-training-illegal-part-2.php

U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow has written to the Mayor of the City of Seattle, suggesting that “critical race theory” or “white privilege” training that the city recently imposed on its employees likely violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employment discrimination based on race.

Huh? I didn't know to which policy you were referencing as I had mentioned two different policies. Be more specific in your question and I can actually try to answer.
I asked for you to show how Trump was banning a belief in critical race theory in the executive memo you quoted. You were not able to provide an example.

All Trump is doing is asking government agencies to follow the law. Critical Race theory training violates "Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employment discrimination based on race. "

I asked for you to show how Trump was banning a belief in critical race theory in the executive memo you quoted.
No, you didn't. You asked a different and extremely vague question previously. This one is much more clear. Thanks for the common courtesy. ;)

You were not able to provide an example.
See above Karen.

All Trump is doing is asking government agencies to follow the law. Critical Race theory training violates "Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employment discrimination based on race. "
If all he was doing was asking citizens to follow clearly stated law, an executive memo would not be needed nor would it have been provided. He simply would have gone to existing law enforcement agencies and not his procurement department. You're just wrong.

The rubber will meet the road when the guidance alluded to in the memo is issued. Who's going to interpret various corporate training programs to determine what Trump will allow and what he won't allow? Will there be transparency and clarity on such guidelines and their implementation? What safeguards will be put in place to ensure government overreach isn't occurring and otherwise lawful, free market capitalist entities are not being censored, penalized, discriminated against (perhaps because of their political leanings?)?

Its amazing you, or anyone, is willing to just give Trump carte blanche here simply because you're a sycophant. Scary stuff.

[QUOTE="Silence, post: 146676, member: 3487"
If all he was doing was asking citizens to follow clearly stated law, an executive memo would not be needed nor would it have been provided. [/QUOTE]

The law was being violated. Trump took action.

This is a lot nicer than using a taser on the people teaching critical race theory or sending them to a secret jail.

It is not helpful when police shootings that are justified are misrepresented and used for manipulative, ideological, political purposes.

But this case looks like it was not justified. Hopefully there is video evidence of the whole incident to show what happened.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/texas-man-called-pillar-of-community-fatally-shot-by-police-officer/
Texas man called ‘pillar of community’ fatally shot by police officer

My feeling about the "defund the police" movement is that the police training is inadequate for some tasks they are sent out to handle. We need professionals with different training to handle mental patients and also unarmed civilians. In this case, according to witnesses, police shot a person trying to break up a fight after he was convulsing from being tased by the police.

I also think part of the problem is that in the past police used to be mostly large men who were not afraid of a physical confrontation. That is not the case today and there are consequences for the public.