The SJW and equality movement

80% of NBA players are black. What is wrong with saying they have black privilege?
What's wrong with it? Its inaccurate.

Skin color doesn't create NBA privilege. Genetics, notably the rarity of height, is the strongest determinant of player's factors that they can't themselves control (i.e., they either are or are not born with it). The average NBA player is 6'7" tall. That puts them in excess of the U.S. men's 99.9th percentile of height (6'6"). There are obviously more than 0.1% of the population that is black.

Its a privilege NBA players, regardless of race, color, creed, etc., are born with. It doesn't mean they didn't have to work exceptionally hard to succeed. It doesn't mean their life wasn't hard. But one thing they didn't have to overcome was their lack of height.

Skin color doesn't create NBA privilege. Genetics, notably the rarity of height, is the strongest determinant of player's factors that they can't themselves control (i.e., they either are or are not born with it). The average NBA player is 6'7" tall. That puts them in excess of the U.S. men's 99.9th percentile of height (6'6"). There are obviously more than 0.1% of the population that is black.

Its a privilege NBA players, regardless of race, color, creed, etc., are born with. It doesn't mean they didn't have to work exceptionally hard to succeed. It doesn't mean their life wasn't hard. But one thing they didn't have to overcome was their lack of height.
Replace "NBA" with "business" and replace "height" with "IQ and conscientiousness", and I think we have a statement we can agree on.

Skin color doesn't create privilege, period.

Having financial wealth can certainly be argued to provide an advantage in some situations. But that has nothing to do with race.

I guess the Boomers are fighting back.

I have to assume this was staged... could totally be real, but these people clearly have very little firearms training or they're deliberately trying to make gun owners look bad. Reminds me of the way David Wheeler handles a rifle.

Also the guy was barefoot... Just one of those recurring themes.

I have to assume this was staged... could totally be real, but these people clearly have very little firearms training or they're deliberately trying to make gun owners look bad. Reminds me of the way David Wheeler handles a rifle.

Also the guy was barefoot... Just one of those recurring themes.
Well, they were reportedly eating outside with family. I'm guessing they bought weapons recently along with the many new gun owners who are scared by the "peaceful" protesters burning and looting cities. They do look clueless about the basics of handling a firearm though.

EDIT: OK, this just got weird. Maybe you were right.

I thought this was an interesting story. It's written by Andrew Doyle, who is known as the writer behind satirical SJW twitter character Titania McGrath. It's about SJW attacks on author JK Rowling.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-new-kind-religion.html?ito=social-facebook

Whether one agrees with her or not – and millions do – it would be myopic not to accept that these are legitimate concerns. At the very least, we should be able to have an adult conversation. Unfortunately, prominent social justice activists have decreed that rational debate is a form of violence.

The mantra that ‘trans women are women’ has become a clarion call, echoed most shamefully by the three main stars of the Harry Potter movie franchise: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.

Tragically, this is what happens when slogans are substituted for serious thought. For most people, the furore over Rowling’s comments is inexplicable. It is only in recent months that the culture war has exploded into the mainstream, and many of us are struggling to keep up.

Last edited:

"I got a question for you protesters out there.​
I got a question for you SJWs out there.​
For all you people that putting that little black box on your instagram.​
I got a question for you.​
What have you accomplished?​
What has been accomplished by your virtue signaling?​
What has been accomplished by all of your protesting and looting and vandalizing property?​
Somebody riddled me this?​
How in the world how on God's green earth are you protesting the death of one man which leads to you destroying the lives of multiple other black people? Multiple black businesses? Destroying the economic success of multiple cities all around the country?
And you have fervor, you have energy, you have passion, when the black man get killed by a white police officer.
Yet, yet when a brother killed a brother you don't care.
When the police officer, former police officer, 77 year old man, retired captain on the police department, done spend 38 years of his life protecting and serving, show up to a call for service, (because you know when you're a cop and when you've served people that long it ain't just a job it's in your spirit), show up to protect the pawn shop, being a good samaritan a good citizen a good man a good father a good grandfather a good leader in the community.
And you show up cause you want a TV.
And you take that man life.
And y'all video recording losing his life.
Nobody renders aid.
And the man who did this probably never gonna get caught cause y'all won't even snitch.
What have you accomplished?
I'm not understanding the logic behind the way people act today in America.​
I'm sick of seeing black folks and i'm​
(White people i'mma get to you next.)​
I'm sick of seeing black folks being so disingenuous.​
Being dishonest about their affairs.​
That they have the whole world kissing their toenails for falsehoods.​
Most black people that are honest​
(I'm not talking about black people that want to be down with the crew, you want to hang out, you want to still get your, keep your black card.)​
I told my brothers that are honest, no you don't have no negative interaction with police.​
You may not like that you stopped on the traffic stop because you know you were speeding, but you didn't think he caught you, but he caught you, and then you want to argue with him as if you as if it didn't happen.​
Most black people do not have negative interactions with police officers.​
44 million black people in the United States of America and you know 2019 nine African Americans were shot who were unarmed.​
Everybody knows that just because you're unarmed don't mean you're not a threat.​
But for the sake of argument only nine people have had a negative interaction with a police officer that led to their death out of 44 million black people in this country.​
Go to 2020 this year there's been three.​
And brianna taylor is one of them and she got caught up in a warrant, in the crossfire for miscommunication with her boyfriend who she didn't tell that she was knee-deep in drug in the drug game, and that they're either gonna be the police or some thugs coming to take drugs out of house.​
He ends up shooting a police officer and she gets caught in the crossfire she's added to the statistic.​
Outside of her has been two out of 44 million black people in the United States of America have been tuned [?] up and shot unarmed.​
And the other two people were doing something they had no business doing.​
And I'm not saying it's justified or not. I don't know. They didn't get charged so i'm assuming that the justice system determined that it was justified like all the other justified shootings.​
But y'all haven't accomplished nothing. You're ruining the reputation of your own people. People looking at tv watching black people beat the snot out of people, rob businesses, kill other black people with no mercy.​
Pulling guns on other black, on black women in parking lots.​
Because you're so desperate and deranged and animalistic.​
And and let me get to you white people.
White people I need you to hear me real clear.
You better stop with all of that BS virtue signaling.
You're saying you have white privilege don't make somehow make me feel any better about how racist you are.
The fact that you believe in white privilege shows me that you are cognitively dissonant from reality.
You are telling black people when you say you have white privilege or acknowledging your white privilege or or that you have it better in life, that you're better than black people that you're going to go further in life and black people and that black people need you to somehow acknowledge and give them a handout so they can have a decent life.
You're you're not operating with common sense. And all this virtual signaling is not doing nothing but perpetuating and flaming and fanning the fire.
Y'all fanning the fire. Y'all getting on y'all knees uh uh uh on the sidewalk to to confess your white privilege.
And if none of y'all was racist, and none of y'all owned slaves, and none of y'all was alive during jim crow, then what are you doing?
What are you actually accomplishing?
Y'all out here protesting in solidarity putting black little screens on your instagram account to show solidarity with who?
Some of y'all don't even know who George Floyd was.
A man that has been in and out of prison. A man that does not care and has total disregard for the life of other people - i.e when he was arrested for pulling a gun on a pregnant woman doing a during a home invasion. And then he's found outside of the state where he lived at, where his wife and his kid, or at least his girl and his kid, live in Houston Texas. He's in minnesota on methamphetamines resisting arrest from the police officers trying to spot stuff with counterfeit money.
And y'all out here giving life and limb to support somebody you don't even know. To support this idea of oppression in in the community that is unsubstantiated.
I've been black my whole life, grew up in an all black community.
We not oppressed we're not oppressed.
We oppress ourselves through cultural dynamics that we refuse to identify.
It ain't the white man it ain't the system.​
The system will make you rich if you do the right things.​
How do you think Jay-Z, how do you think P-Diddy how you think Michael Jordan, how do you think uh Lebron James?​
How do you think madam cj walker in the early 1900s, the first female millionaire to ever exist out of any race?​
How do you think that Ben Carson got to where he's at? One of the one of the greatest men to ever live. Ben Carson, has done things that nobody has done in the whole world, came from a single-parent home, mama couldn't read.​
The system ain't against you. You are against you.​
People are brainwashing you to be against you. They're brainwashing you to be against them, so then they appear to be against you.​
Wake up people. I make these videos, I go to war with y'all for y'all, so that people can wake up like i did.​
I was a victim of that mentality, oh the white man is the police this the poor.​
And then I grew up and I grew out. I grew up and I got saved. God changed my heart and I can see things clearly.​
Ladies and gentlemen, we're not wrestling against flesh and blood we're not wrestling against racism in this country.​
We're wrestling against good and evil.​
People that are good are good.​
People that are evil, they're gonna find a reason to not like you and to do harm to you whether it's your race your nationality your city your town what wards you in.​
Come on people. Come on man. Let's put all this BS behind us. Let's put it all down. Let's stop with the madness. Let's stop with the hatred of the president. Let's stop with the hatred of the white man and the police.​
Put it down and go look in the mirror. And you talk to that man in the mirror that woman in the mirror.​
And you ask them simple questions.​
What have I done to make my life better?​
What have I done to make others lives better who live around me?​
What do I plan to do in the future to leave this planet better than it was when i got here?​
Ask yourself those questions in the mirror. And when you have an adequate answer to those questions and you put that into action, the world will be a better place.​
If every person does that, everybody no matter what you did even if you're in the prison cell look in your mirror in the prison cell, and you ask yourself those questions.​
And when you have a solution to those questions and you have action behind those questions, the world will be a better place.​
And you don't need to worry about the government. You don't need to worry about systematic oppression. You don't need to worry about white privilege and all that other stuff that man put on top of your head to keep you down you don't have to worry about all that stuff.​
You can be free and you can be prosperous​
I'm done."​

Last edited:
Skin color doesn't create privilege, period.

Having financial wealth can certainly be argued to provide an advantage in some situations. But that has nothing to do with race.
Skin color does create privilege, period.

See? We can both make absolute statements.