The way we see in obe

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by Number 22, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Number 22

Number 22 Member

This is an argument that I believe. But not sure.
    Because things like images when we look at the eyes do not imply that image means the same. The brain filtering information does not imply it produces experience. Physical processes are not experiences but consciousness when they are acquired. Consciousness, therefore, at a certain level of reality when linked and separated from the brain links only connects the information to the brain.
    But when separated (not implied) that is leaving the fixed by the body linked to the source of information from the waves due to the physical processes at the quantum level and not limited to the acquisition of filtering information in the brain process.
    But I still see a problem if that consciousness is able, when in the brain it can get information about the whole body, why it can only be limited by the brain.
    Or maybe the brain and the living organism have been designed to create a special bond or have a force that creates a limitation on the organism.
    I do not understand.

2. Number 22

Number 22 Member

I was really thinking about this: l
    Remember in that state we do not have a specific sense, it's just like we mix in pure information.
    It is simply information and information. It will not be like hearing or seeing or feeling like a normal sensation, it's more like exposure to information.
    Whatever you do as thinking or remembering involves the feeling of taste and sound. But when you think carefully, if you think about number 22, you really think of 22 as a sound like it or its image or simply think of its meaning then your brain will Automatically links it to its image and sound. It is possible in that state that you only see meaning, not image or sound, so when you remember the state you will realize that you do not "see" clearly but have knowledge of the meaning of it. So then they could have information on what they saw, but when they remember the experience, it would be like you have access to information without any specific details.

3. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

You really aren't expressing yourself very clearly. I suggest you write your argument out in Notepad (or whatever) and hone it until it makes sense - both in terms of grammar and in terms of meaning. Then post the result into this thread instead of your fist post and delete the second one!

David

Number 22 likes this.
  4. Number 22

Number 22 Member

My bad :(