Mod+ This Life, Next Life

A documentary by Keith Parsons which offers scientific evidence for the afterlife. It covers cross correspondences, The Scole experiment, drop-in communicators, EVP, the mediumship of Mrs. Leonora Piper, as well as a discussion of brain and mind - are they both the same or different?
Interviews with Prof. David Fontana & Prof. Archie Roy, (both former presidents of the SPR); Victor Zammit - Former Australian attorney, proponent for evidence of the afterlife; Robin Foy - The Scole Group leader; Dr. Anabela Cardoso - EVP researcher and editor of the ITC Journal; Prof. Bruce Greyson of the University of Virginia; and Dr. Peter Fenwick - consultant neuro-physiologist.

I watched this a few days ago when it came onto YouTube and was impressed.
I knew Fontana when I was a member of the Noah's Ark physical mediumship group - it's so sad his passing has meant we have lost such a strong advocate in this area.
A small thing - but as they showed Anabela Cardosa's equipment, it would have been good to hear examples of the voices she gets.
For documentary links to give to people who are sensibly sceptical but interested, this one ranks alongwith the one on Scole and also Calling Earth

K9,

That is a very interesting documentary! I wonder where it was made, because if it were made by the BBC, there would be the usual collection of sceptics offering lame alternatives.

David