Time-Cross Remote Viewing Sessions for July 2016 - and now August!

I'm not sure. But considering the climate...the first one really gave me a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I think it could be bad, really bad. I hope not.

And the third, seeing as Trump's already hit the nom, I'm thinking Obama, in front of the White House (there are roads that go in front and on each side, just like he drew). Perhaps martial law? If in concert with the first video or war with Syria? Or aliens. ;)

Last edited:

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
July seems to have been a bust, but Courtney Brown is right in the intro here for August: the RVers are putting across an extremely similar event in all of the major details. And this event, if it takes place, appears very catastrophic and frightening.

I've gone through several of Farsight's earlier videos, and several online interviews with Courtney, Daz and Dick. I've had this conversation privately already with Trancestate, and one of my main takeaways, going over some of the earlier projects - which were about remote viewing events in the past (always blinded of course) -, was how amazingly and frequently Daz and Dick seemed to be honing in on the same target - all the while, in at least several cases, providing a picture that was historically dubious, and at least occasionally patently false. Which led me and Trancestate to surmise that what may be happening, at least part of the time, is Daz and Dick having an unconscious telepathic connection with Courtney (who chose the past event target), or hitting on some kind of shared collective (un)consciousness.

I'm thinking that that can't hold for this new project of viewing future events, however, since the target is unknown to Courtney. I'm really curious to see what happens - because they described completely different events for July that don't seem to have transpired or weren't significant in the news (although Daz and Dick's sessions for June, though different, seemed to have corresponded very well with the Turkey airport terrorism attack and the Orlando shooting, respectively), but now they're describing an eerily similar pattern (unexpected, surprising, fast event; explosion and something raining/flying down; city, many buildings; many deaths; chaos; tremendous heat, smoke). (Sounds like a missile attack, or a meteor.)

A must-watch, I'd say.

I'd also add that you could criticize the protocol of this experiment, but I think these guys (& gal) are courageous in being willing to take a public risk like this - of putting themselves out there by making and publishing these videos before the targeted month appears. In interviews, Courtney Brown has been upfront about wanting to publicize Remote Viewing, and not just teaching it to people who then keep the skill to themselves, so in that sense I think it's a good step.

Last edited:

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
But what about Dick's Nice attack sketch - pretty accurate I thought?
And why was it taken down from the website?
The sketch was from the May sessions for the June event. It wasn't for July, when Nice happened. It was for the event that was linked to the Orlando massacre.

It hasn't been removed - it's here: (Paper Sessions Dick Allgire for the Orlando Project):
http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_Farsight_main_page.html

Psiclops, you may have missed this post in the Nice thread where I stated this before:
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threa...-foreseen-by-a-remote-viewer.3342/#post-94980

I see in the youtube comments section that some people are also making this mistake of that drawing having been for Nice (July), rather than Orlando (June).

Last edited:
The sketch was from the May sessions for the June event. It wasn't for July, when Nice happened. It was for the event that was linked to the Orlando massacre.

It hasn't been removed - it's here: (Paper Sessions Dick Allgire for the Orlando Project):
http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_Project/Time_Cross_Farsight_main_page.html

Psiclops, you may have missed this post in the Nice thread where I stated this before:
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threa...-foreseen-by-a-remote-viewer.3342/#post-94980

I see in the youtube comments section that some people are also making this mistake of that drawing having been for Nice (July), rather than Orlando (June).
One problem with that drawing predicting Orlando: if that is supposed to be a coast line, Orlando is nowhere near the ocean. There are many, many lakes in the region, however. I'm not sure if any of them have a shopping/dining complex like that.

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
One problem with that drawing predicting Orlando: if that is supposed to be a coast line, Orlando is nowhere near the ocean. There are many, many lakes in the region, however. I'm not sure if any of them have a shopping/dining complex like that.
Yes. The RVers themselves will admit that they don't get everything right, and they can be completely off. What was strong in Dick's session that month (May, for June) was much of it fit the Orlando event, and that he also got Orlando on the map, or very close to it:

At around 38:00 here, he starts drawing something like that sketch he did (they do paper sessions and video sessions a day apart or so), which was when he focused on a day before the event:

Daz's sessions for that month (May again) were perhaps an even better "hit" (for the June Turkey airport terrorist attack):

Last edited: