Tips for personal experiments?

Discussion in 'Extended Consciousness & Spirituality' started by Alana, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Alana

Alana Member

I can probably put away some of my paycheck for the money needed, of course, it’ll make readings a bit far in between, but it’ll be consistent.

But yes, my friends and I are going to Cassadaga again next Sunday and splitting the bill for a group reading. I’ll be giving my friends a briefing on how to only answer questions (if there are any) with yes or no. I’ll see if I can get information that correlates with what I got yesterday.

2. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Alana have you checked out Dr Julie Beischel's research? Alex interviewed her a while back. She has a book called "investigating mediums." I read most of it. Her method is highly scientific.

3. Alana

Alana Member

I have, but the people I often go to for readings are spiritualists, and their code of ethics forbids them from doing “psychic snooping”, which is something they would breach if I used a proxy sitter. I commend them for sticking to their morals, but it makes research a tad harder for me.

Wormwood likes this.
  4. Alana

Alana Member

Okay, I’ve found his mother’s contact info from one of my old elementary school directories. I’ll be emailing her tomorrow to ask how my old friend from karate is. Moment of truth, ladies and gents.

Laird and Wormwood like this.
  5. Alana

Alana Member

okay I’ve emailed her now, all I have to do is wait. Man, this has me on the edge of my seat. If he really is dead, then it’s probbaly the most convincing piece of evidence I’ve ever personally experienced. Though it has me in a moral bind that David pointed out before. I don’t want him to be dead, but it would be fascinating if he was.

Wormwood likes this.
  6. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Well don't feel bad. You have to find out, I would want to know also.

Laird likes this.
  7. Alana

Alana Member

Yeah. And if it is true, from what I gathered from the mediums he likes to follow me around because I’m “easy to connect to”

I have a ghost pal

8. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Is it possible its somebody else other than the person youre thinking of?

Alana likes this.
  9. Alana

Alana Member

Possibly, but right now he’s the only one I can think of that’s around my age and fits that description. I’ve already cleared the boys I used to ride bikes with, and the medium I got a reading from on August 12th at a local spiritualist church said he was getting the name “Jonathan” and that he was a non related man. He didn’t give any age descriptors, and Ive only known two Jonathans in my life — coincidentally, both from the dojo. One was my Sensei, the other my friend whom I’m asking his mother about. It’s the best lead I have right now.

Wormwood likes this.