Trees seem to be very community driven, co-operative, and communicative with each other

Interesting.

Amusingly, the comments reproduce very much the same discussions we have here between 'believers' and 'sceptics'.

In a way, one of the problems is that words like 'talk' have two meanings. There is the normal human meaning, but people also talk (sic) about electronic circuits talking to each other.

We really need another Rupert Sheldrake to do experiments on plant communication, because I get the impression he isn't doing much if any research now.

David

Interesting.

Amusingly, the comments reproduce very much the same discussions we have here between 'believers' and 'sceptics'.

In a way, one of the problems is that words like 'talk' have two meanings. There is the normal human meaning, but people also talk (sic) about electronic circuits talking to each other.

We really need another Rupert Sheldrake to do experiments on plant communication, because I get the impression he isn't doing much if any research now.

David
I hope he’s at least motivated some scientists to at least continue his research and look at his ideas. Because I think he’s Definitley on to something on some level at least.

Last edited: