Tricia Robertson, 30 Years of After-death Communication Research |462|

If you're interested in reading it, I've attached a few pages from my second book here that are pertinent to this topic. It's a report of my direct experience, serving as a proxy sitter with Medium Debra Martin (in unplanned, spontaneous fashion) for a friend whose brother had just died. I know that the cross-correspondence cases are the gold standard for survival evidence, but if so this case is at least silver evidence. And I experienced it directly. Most of the story is captured in the first 9 pages, while the balance of the pages come from a later chapter and provide a recap of the experience with Debra and some other relevant information. Mark
Fascinating Mark. Thank you.

If you're interested in reading it, I've attached a few pages from my second book here that are pertinent to this topic. It's a report of my direct experience, serving as a proxy sitter with Medium Debra Martin (in unplanned, spontaneous fashion) for a friend whose brother had just died. I know that the cross-correspondence cases are the gold standard for survival evidence, but if so this case is at least silver evidence. And I experienced it directly. Most of the story is captured in the first 9 pages, while the balance of the pages come from a later chapter and provide a recap of the experience with Debra and some other relevant information. Mark
Mark, is this book already on sale (preferably in Kindle format)?

David

Mark, is this book already on sale (preferably in Kindle format)?

David
Yes David, I've published three books and they're all available in Kindle format as well as paperback. The excerpt I shared comes from my second book, "Messages from the Afterlife" which is definitely the most science/evidence oriented of the three. The first one, Soul Shift, is the Memoir I wrote shortly after the passing of my youngest son; it includes some science and research too, but far less than in Messages.

I went with a traditional publisher and all of my books are on sale through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other retailers. Here's a link to my site, which includes links for each book to Amazon and other retailers. https://www.markirelandauthor.com
Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Not if we are the ones creating the simulation.
Well that what the thing is all about. Probability is that we aren't a base 'real' reality. What can happen though is the simulations begetting more simulations which is how the high probability we're in one comes from. You know that, heh. ;)