Tricia Robertson, 30 Years of After-death Communication Research |462|

Dean Radin is indeed outstanding in the field of psi research.

And Tricia is well qualified to do the Mediumship research she's been engaged in, having served as President of the Scottish Society of Psychical Research (affiliated with the London-based SPR) and she also taught physics and mathematics. Archie Roy, who conducted the noted experiment with Tricia, was one of the most highly esteemed scientists in the UK.

Here are a few tidbits about Roy: "Archie Roy...was one of Scotland's most distinguished astronomers, and a world expert on celestial mechanics and the movements of heavenly bodies. He was also a gifted writer, publishing 30 books that included six novels, and more than 70 scientific papers....His understanding of orbital motion was such that Nasa asked him to help them calculate trajectories for their space probes as the US space agency mounted its programme of lunar missions that culminated in the 1969 Moon landing of Apollo 11, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on board." Source: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/feb/03/archie-roy
Nice info, so you yourself have books? I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your son too. I would imagine like myself and many other people who had strange things happen after a family member passes your son , or something on his behalf ,let your know he was Ok?
Nice info, so you yourself have books? I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your son too. I would imagine like myself and many other people who had strange things happen after a family member passes your son , or something on his behalf ,let your know he was Ok?

Very impressive, I have emailed Tricia before about some of my experiences but only got minimal responses. I have listened to her on Skeptico.

So let me ask, have her experience's ,she reported on, have verified without issue witnesses??

Yes, I've had 2 books published plus I published my father's book many years after his passing. Here's a link to my website if you want know more: https://www.markirelandauthor.com

And yes, my youngest son passed at the age of 18 while hiking in the mountains behind our home in Scottsdale, Arizona. We didn't know the cause of death for a week, but it turned out to be a severe asthma attack. I've had numerous experiences of connection with my son, through Mediums and also directly. Thanks

Nice web site!!! Again sorry for the loss. Have to get your book!!! You seem like the real deal. So is Sedona
AZ the real deal or tourist trap? I live right up from Annapolis on the Severn River, plenty of history around here and paranormal . My last kind of Psychic experience I call a magic horse giving away a pizza, if anyone wants to hear it. I always have these. In front of my home. I have a Blessed Mother statue in a grotto. Now and then when I walk out I get a very heavy perfume smell. One day last year, it lasted almost all day, scared my wife bad. While out last night two ladies where walking their dogs. They were up the street a ways, so I thought maybe with the wind it was them . maybe. The scent was very strong.

I wlked to the end of my driveway with taffy my Magical Shiz-po doggie! As they walked by ,they said "who has the perfume on" so I know it wasn't them. When they came back, I asked Ok who has the heavy perfume ? just kidding around. They said wasn't us; we asked the same thing. By that time it was gone though. I said might be spiritual which kind of scared them lol I tried to debunk it all the time with dryers maybe going on , but its only in one place in the yard and heavy; sometimes it smells like Irish Spring to tell you the truth lol

I heard of your father before. People like him seem to be the real deal , that %20 of people IMO that are real; that claim to be. But I believe we are all Psychic in some way. I know I have some scare the shit out you moments I really don't want sometimes.

Last edited:
Yes, I've had 2 books published plus I published my father's book many years after his passing. Here's a link to my website if you want know more: https://www.markirelandauthor.com

And yes, my youngest son passed at the age of 18 while hiking in the mountains behind our home in Scottsdale, Arizona. We didn't know the cause of death for a week, but it turned out to be a severe asthma attack. I've had numerous experiences of connection with my son, through Mediums and also directly. Thanks

Has your dad made contact? I know I get scents etc …. of my moms aqua-net hair spay and then strange things after among very strong syncs.
I just watched your dad in a few videos from the Steve Allen show, amazing!!! That is the real deal. Let me ask did your dad think loved pets soul survived, I and my wife had some small experiences after our two loved Pugs passed a few years back. I think they do.

Has your dad made contact? I know I get scents etc …. of my moms aqua-net hair spay and then strange things after among very strong syncs.
I just watched your dad in a few videos from the Steve Allen show, amazing!!! That is the real deal. Let me ask did your dad think loved pets soul survived, I and my wife had some small experiences after our two loved Pugs passed a few years back. I think they do.

Thank you for the kind words.

I don't recall discussing animal souls with my dad, but I'm certain he felt (or knew) that they do have souls and their essence lives on like us.

Yes, my dad has touched many times in many ways. One of my favorite stories is about something that happened during a reading I had with Allison Dubois back in 2004. Just two weeks prior to that session, a former friend of my father's handed me a box containing a type-written manuscript called "Your Psychic Potential: A Guide to Psychic Development". The man had been storing the manuscript for the 12 years that had gone by since my father passed. It turned out that my dad asked him to hold onto the box because I was living in another state at the time. I asked the man why he was giving the book to me now, 12 years later, and he said, "I don't know...I just feel like I"m supposed to".

Now fast forward two weeks. At the very beginning of the reading with Allison, she said, "Your father's here and he showing me a book. I believe it's his book, but he's handing it to you to take forward. Does that make any sense to you?" Absolutely...and I'd not mentioned my receipt of that manuscript to anyone. The best part is that I was able to get my father's book published in 2011.

In answer to your other question, Sedona is one of the most beautiful places on earth so you won't be disappointed even if the new-age feel isn't your cup of tea. But yes, I do think there is something to the place on a spiritual level. It's just hard to prove something like that. I've gone there and done a meditation on a red rock Mesa and it was a very unique experience.

Now that you've seen those videos of my father, you can imagine what life was like for us kids when he knew everything we were up to. But it was also very cool and gave me confidence in there being much more to this world than meets the eye.

When you get scents (like the Aqua Net hairspray) that is clairsentience, which is one of the ways that Mediums get information, along with Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, and telepathy (with the deceased).

Here's a link to my website if you want know more: https://www.markirelandauthor.com

Very cool. I wish you would make a forum avatar as I tend to skim past posts with no avatar.

I recommend this image: https://www.markirelandauthor.com/images/logo.png

logo.png
right-click, save as

Then upload it here: http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/account/avatar

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words.

I don't recall discussing animal souls with my dad, but I'm certain he felt (or knew) that they do have souls and their essence lives on like us.

Yes, my dad has touched many times in many ways. One of my favorite stories is about something that happened during a reading I had with Allison Dubois back in 2004. Just two weeks prior to that session, a former friend of my father's handed me a box containing a type-written manuscript called "Your Psychic Potential: A Guide to Psychic Development". The man had been storing the manuscript for the 12 years that had gone by since my father passed. It turned out that my dad asked him to hold onto the box because I was living in another state at the time. I asked the man why he was giving the book to me now, 12 years later, and he said, "I don't know...I just feel like I"m supposed to".

Now fast forward two weeks. At the very beginning of the reading with Allison, she said, "Your father's here and he showing me a book. I believe it's his book, but he's handing it to you to take forward. Does that make any sense to you?" Absolutely...and I'd not mentioned my receipt of that manuscript to anyone. The best part is that I was able to get my father's book published in 2011.

Thanks! I would say my experiences with Psychic's were from the rip-off side. I'm like this is total BS. I'm still skeptical to a big extent, but I know some people are gifted and feel we all have Psychic abilities to receive . I get spooky stuff happen on semi-regular basis. I would say the best psychic , clairvoyant type I ever read about from a historic perspective is Christ. That's all I need from a mental spiritual point of view. So it says in the NT by Jesus himself. If you follow my path, you will do what I did and more ; that's all you need IMO. If you don't believe , I don't have a problem with it, follow your own path. Just make sure its good not evil. I believe in the very basics of the NT. I will never wonder from the magic and good power of Christ even though I go off the reservation with mediation etc .. The consciousness subject is what Christ was about IMO; all the quantum physics stuff and that is Christ . It can pertain to much more then just the Christian faiths ; as I believe ,Christ was very un-religious to an extent. If you want real magic and supernatural , that would be him! Also take the Catholic Faith - forget about the church- is a magical system all to its self. I read this guys books below, very cool! and fits! Like I said, you want to practice good magic, spirituality , PSI stuff, spirit's battle demons etc ….. that would be it IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Catholicism-Real-Devout-Catholics-ebook/dp/B011N06GR6

Last edited:
In answer to your other question, Sedona is one of the most beautiful places on earth so you won't be disappointed even if the new-age feel isn't your cup of tea. But yes, I do think there is something to the place on a spiritual level. It's just hard to prove something like that. I've gone there and done a meditation on a red rock Mesa and it was a very unique experience.

Now that you've seen those videos of my father, you can imagine what life was like for us kids when he knew everything we were up to. But it was also very cool and gave me confidence in there being much more to this world than meets the eye.

When you get scents (like the Aqua Net hairspray) that is clairsentience, which is one of the ways that Mediums get information, along with Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, and telepathy (with the deceased).

You can't prove it science wise ; its all intuitive and spiritual and quantum entanglement in some for or fashion. That's and issue in science and limits it. Science is all testing calculating and seeing it. Other realms go way beyond that, like they will never understand quantum mechanics and how it works, but its there . I think there are realms that go way beyond that too. It would be like teaching a dog how to do calculus . Humans are top of the food chain on earth but that's probably not saying much.

Last edited:
Thanks! I would say my experiences with Psychic's were from the rip-off side. I'm like this is total BS. I'm still skeptical to a big extent, but I know some people are gifted and feel we all have Psychic abilities to receive . I get spooky stuff happen on semi-regular basis. I would say the best psychic , clairvoyant type I ever read about from a historic perspective is Christ. That's all I need from a mental spiritual point of view. So it says in the NT by Jesus himself. If you follow my path, you will do what I did and more ; that's all you need IMO. If you don't believe , I don't have a problem with it, follow your own path. Just make sure its good not evil. I believe in the very basics of the NT. I will never wonder from the magic and good power of Christ even though I go off the reservation with mediation etc .. The consciousness subject is what Christ was about IMO; all the quantum physics stuff and that is Christ . It can pertain to much more then just the Christian faiths ; as I believe ,Christ was very un-religious to an extent. If you want real magic and supernatural , that would be him! Also take the Catholic Faith - forget about the church- is a magical system all to its self. I read this guys books below, very cool! and fits! Like I said, you want to practice good magic, spirituality , PSI stuff, spirit's battle demons etc ….. that would be it IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Catholicism-Real-Devout-Catholics-ebook/dp/B011N06GR6

I agree with a lot of what you say, especially pertaining to Christ and will circle back later to offer more. Right now I'm in Maui (poor me) with family and don't have time at the moment...

I agree with a lot of what you say, especially pertaining to Christ and will circle back later to offer more. Right now I'm in Maui (poor me) with family and don't have time at the moment...

Oh been there a few times, yes nice! Have a nice time. I'll be back out when these idiotic masks go away. Maybe China Joe can address it more if could put together a sentence :)

Back