Trump Consciousness

Is General Flynn really Q?

Q is as reliable as any other fake news source, like the New York Times, or Alex Jones. You have to look up primary sources yourself or find corroboration from trusted sources to figure out what is true - sometimes you find out something you didn't know.

"An online conspiracy group called QAnon is being debunked by one of the group's founders. One America's Jack Posobiec spoke with one of the former top members of the group and has this exclusive. "

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-to-announce-reduction-of-troops-in-iraq/

September 9, 2020​
President Trump plans to announce a reduction of US forces in Iraq on Wednesday, a senior administration official told Reuters.​
The announcement will be the first of at least two relating to the pairing back of troops in the Middle East in the coming days. The president is also planning to shrink the number of soldiers in Afghanistan as well, according to the official.​

https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o...nd-american-civil-war-already-started-n880940

Has the Second American Civil War Already Started?​
While many fear a civil war may be in America’s near future, in some senses, the civil war may have already begun. When South Carolina seceded from the Union in 1861 and officially kicked off the Civil War, Americans had already been fighting one another for years. The decade of the 1850s has a great deal to teach modern Americans about how a civil war happens.​

Timcast, the SINGULAR source of news for the discerning intellect!
Tim Pool has gone into places few other journalists these days would dare to. He reads all sides of the issues, and uses source material from websites that are often from more left-leaning than he is (and he is pretty far left to start with). He fact checks his material.

You may not agree with him, but he's having discussions on material that people are interested in and that the mainstream media doesn't touch. You're clearly interested in this material, or you wouldn't be here. I've seen you state that you are not a fan of SJW/wokeness/cancel culture, and yet you are willing to overlook the support Biden gives to that far left ideology. Why would you tolerate that?

Tim Pool isn't a fan of Trump, but he doesn't see an alternative. Trump is actually the more liberal candidate. He's not a war-monger like Biden (he's brought peace to the middle east!). And he has already banned SJW "anti-racist" (which is actually very racist) training from government agencies. That's amazing work, and Biden would undo all of those gains.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...at-must-be-filled-before-the-election-n944445

Ted Cruz Explains Perfectly Why RBG's Seat Must Be Filled Before the Election
“I believe that the president should, next week, nominate a successor to the court. I think it is critical that the Senate takes up and confirms that successor before Election Day,” Senator Cruz told Sean Hannity on Fox News.​
Democrats and Joe Biden have made clear they intend to challenge this election. They intend to fight the legitimacy of the election. As you you know Hillary Clinton has told Joe Biden ‘under no circumstances should you concede, you should challenge this election.’ and we cannot have election day come and go with a 4-4 court.”​
Cruz continued, “A 4-4 court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. And I think we risk a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when there is such a risk of … a contested election.”​
Cruz then shared his experience litigating Bush vs. Gore case and how the country didn’t know for 37 days who the president-elect was. “I think we have the responsibility to do our job. The president should nominate a principled constitutionalist with a proven record and the Senate … should do our job and protect the country from the constitutional crisis that could result otherwise.”​