Trump Consciousness

How to protect your vote or tell if your vote was stolen and what to do about it:
  • Vote in person as early as possible.
  • If they say they their records show you have already voted,
    • ask for a republican poll watcher
    • demand a real ballot and not a provisional one

This will help make sure your vote gets counted, but it doesn't prevent fraudulent ballots from being cast.

https://chicagoboyz.net/archives/64287.html
...​
"Let me tell you, by the way, that year – 2012 – 1/3 of the people in my precinct in Colorado Springs ran into that" [being told they had already voted] . "Our counterparts in Denver said 2/3 did. ... This is why I say the left has been winning by fraud for several cycles already and the only reason Trump won is that they were so sure it would be a Hillary landslide they failed to manufacture enough votes"​
...​
The simplest and best way to keep your vote from being stolen in this way is to have your vote be designated the first received from you. This requires that you vote as early as possible, preferably in person so there is no question about your identity, and so the US Postal Service doesn’t delay or lose your mailed ballot (which was a major problem earlier this year, and seems to be happening now). Don’t wait for Election Day – vote as early as possible. As an example, October 5 (Monday) is the earliest people can vote in person in California. Do so in your state.​
If you do wait until election day to vote in person, a sure tip-off that your vote has been stolen will be a polling place worker refusing to give you a ballot because you allegedly have already voted. Don’t just walk away. Insist that you haven’t voted and demand that you be given a ballot. Don’t let them fob you off with a “Provisional” ballot. Insist on a real one. Make a screaming stink about it, and insist on speaking to a Republican poll watcher who will hopefully follow up on your problem, and add you to a list of names of people who have been denied ballots.​
But it would be better if you also volunteer as a Republican poll watcher at a polling place on election day so you can protect other voters from having their votes stolen. They’ll be easy to spot – a polling place worker will refuse to give a ballot to a prospective voter. Your county Republican Party will love to have more volunteer poll watchers, and they’ll give you a little training on, including on what to do when voters are denied ballots.
...​
But the problem will remain. This is the first national election involving massive nation-wide vote fraud by a major party. That means a nation-wide political conspiracy, and my Colorado friend’s experience indicates it has been building for years. How can America remain a democracy when a large portion of the country rejects the core American, and democratic, value of free and fair elections?​

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote to end democracy in the United States.

Last edited:
Maybe more companies should just get rid of woke employees?

Indeed. They should.

Critical Race Theory is a subset of Marxist Critical Theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

In that ideology, the world is divided into two classes of people:

1. White Christian Oppressors

2. Everyone else, "The Oppressed"

Thus, the only way to make the world fair and just is to destroy the civilization built by White Christian Oppressors, and build a new one where non-White, non-Christians control the world in a totalitarian technocratic New World Order.

This is a wonderful ideology if you are a Banker on Wall Street or in the City of London controlling trillions of dollars, billions of lives, and hundreds of governments. It's not so great if you are a small corporation simply trying to provide jobs and turn a modest profit by making widgets or selling a service.

Last edited:
So are you saying that people never get taught CRT on diversity courses?

David
I guess we have to define the term CRT as I don't feel I'm an expert in that area.

I guess I'll answer this way: No corporate training that I have been through has even mentioned the term white privilege. The primary focus of all these trainings has been oriented around understanding perspectives/experiences other than your own. Sure, I haven't been through any training on what it means to be a "white male" in industry (and my industry is historically white male dominated; certainly in leadership). Its been on what its like to be a woman in our industry, or a minority, or someone of a non-heterosexual orientation.

Again, I've personally found some of these sessions to be helpful. I learned a bit about someone different from me and their experiences in society and industry. Seems like a good thing.

I guess we have to define the term CRT as I don't feel I'm an expert in that area.
Well I already gave to a Wiki link to this!

If it is really necessary to teach white employees about the need to treat non-white people the same as everyone else, fine - but the point is that the concept of CRT goes way beyond that.

David

Reactions: K9!
Well I already gave to a Wiki link to this!

If it is really necessary to teach white employees about the need to treat non-white people the same as everyone else, fine - but the point is that the concept of CRT goes way beyond that.

David
Fair enough. This goes back to my point regarding the implementation of Trump's executive action as it relates to government contractors. Who's drawing the line on whether a contractor's diversity training program is or is not CRT? I think that's a huge challenge.

Fair enough. This goes back to my point regarding the implementation of Trump's executive action as it relates to government contractors. Who's drawing the line on whether a contractor's diversity training program is or is not CRT? I think that's a huge challenge.
Well don't you think that all the people who have blurred the line between simply respecting others of a different race, and CRT should really take responsibility for this?

Did you feel you really needed to go to a lecture to be told this?

I remember when I had to manage software developers, some of whom where non-white, I found myself bending over the other way - letting non-white developers get away with stuff that I should have stopped, but didn't want to because it might have been seen as racist. I can't see that going on any of those courses would have helped me.

David

A candidate needs 270 electoral college votes to win the presidency. National polls don't mean anything, what matters is how a candidate is doing in each state. When you break it down by state, Trump is winning. There are certain states that are almost certainly going one or the other candidate, to understand which way the election will go you only need to look at a few "swing" states.

Well don't you think that all the people who have blurred the line between simply respecting others of a different race, and CRT should really take responsibility for this?

Did you feel you really needed to go to a lecture to be told this?

I remember when I had to manage software developers, some of whom where non-white, I found myself bending over the other way - letting non-white developers get away with stuff that I should have stopped, but didn't want to because it might have been seen as racist. I can't see that going on any of those courses would have helped me.

David
Why have soft skills training of any variety in industry then David? A lot of it tends to be of the "stuff you should already know" variety if you choose to look at it that way. Team building, customer service skills, etc. Sort of applies to any form of reinforcement training which is a regular discipline for people in all walks of life. Do professional athletes really need to be taught how to work out for example? Sure, some of that training introduces new skills (e.g., exercises in this example) but a lot of it is focused on honing existing skills/knowledge through repetition and reinforcement.

Again, I don't see any sort of pejorative element to the diversity training I've been personally exposed to while working at 3 Fortune 500 firms in my past. Maybe times have changed and my experience isn't representative. Obviously, I can't speak to that but I haven't seen anyone here provide any first hand examples either.

Why have soft skills training of any variety in industry then David? A lot of it tends to be of the "stuff you should already know" variety if you choose to look at it that way. Team building, customer service skills, etc. Sort of applies to any form of reinforcement training which is a regular discipline for people in all walks of life. Do professional athletes really need to be taught how to work out for example? Sure, some of that training introduces new skills (e.g., exercises in this example) but a lot of it is focused on honing existing skills/knowledge through repetition and reinforcement.

Again, I don't see any sort of pejorative element to the diversity training I've been personally exposed to while working at 3 Fortune 500 firms in my past. Maybe times have changed and my experience isn't representative. Obviously, I can't speak to that but I haven't seen anyone here provide any first hand examples either.
You are still slithering around the point. Why would any organisation take on board CRT if its only aim was to ensure that all its workers respected each other. What is the point in CRT? It is no use discussing whether DT made the distinction between these two kinds of training. It is not as if K9 hasn't given you enough evidence for the the problem, and I gave you the Wiki link that explains CRT.

David

Reactions: K9!
Back