Trump Consciousness

Any news concerning the actual results, already? It's hard to find any specific info yet. Or is it just too early?

My wife jumped in the shower before me because she has a doctor's appointment. Grrr.

Vortex, I saw this graphic you might like.

The MSM seems to call it closer to midnight...

PzKWjvD.jpg

My wife jumped in the shower before me because she has a doctor's appointment. Grrr.

Vortex, I saw this graphic you might like.

The MSM seems to call it closer to midnight...

PzKWjvD.jpg

Midnight in the USA? In Russia, it will be morning.

And, since the coming day is the official Russian holiday most Russians (including me) do not really celebrate (so-called "Day of National Unity"), I will just use an additional free day given in the very middle of the week and is going to have a good, long sleep.

So, I will learn about the results around the Russain midday (which means evening in the USA).

It's 7:45 am. The polls opened in Texas at 7:00 am.

I gotta go take a shower now so I can go vote.

The MSM will call the election by 8:00 pm.

I'm so ready for this nonsense to be over.

I assume you mean 6 PM Central Time (9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific)

ADDED: - Just saw your next post (closer to 11 PM Central (12 AM Eastern, 9 PM Pacific) - I plan on being up late.

(closer to 11 PM Central (12 AM Eastern, 9 PM Pacific) - I plan on being up late.

The result will be known closer to 11:00 pm my time, Central.

I need to get to bed early for Civil War kick-off tomorrow morning.

I made this sign for my body armor so I can be proud representin' Skeptiko when our Texas Militia forms up tomorrow for the assault on Washington D.C. :)

rh2r7l5.jpg

I hope my US brothers and sisters are well. In the spirit of bi-partisanship, I thought this was pretty funny.

[removed in pursuance of the preservation of good taste and stable international relations]

Last edited:
A question for all Americans here who knows how their election works: does a presidential race winner in a particular state get all of the electoral votes in this state, or only a part of them, according to a proportion of general vote? Or is it even more complex?

Once I looked into this info - but now I have to confess that I forgot this labyrinthine American electoral stuff, and in moment has no time to look in detail once again... :eek:

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/411682/

Listen to me: On one side we have the left, who is running a barely alive candidate, and a woman with all the appeal of week-old fish and no accomplishments she can point to.​
Add to this they almost didn’t run a campaign, AND went to the point of not having offices in most cities.​
For months now, I’ve been looking at this and going “They have a coup planned. The fix is in.” And everyone told me oh, no, I was seeing things.​
Tonight we watched states called for Biden before votes were counted, while states that Trump has a solid lead in, stop counting.​
And if you need help seeing what’s before your eyes, the left has for weeks now claimed Trump was going to attempt a coup. How many years have you known they accuse you of what they’re doing? What are you? Stupid?​
Look, they are tainted by the previous failed coups, tainted by (most if not all of them) accepting money from Xi, and FYI China ALWAYS arranges for extra compromise for security, honeypots being their favorite, tainted even by association with Epstein. A second Trump term means a good chance that they go down hard and don’t get up again.​
ALL OF THEM from the left politicians to the so called “tech lords” are fighting for their lives.​
They’re cornered rats. There’s nothing they won’t do.​
And all we have against them is Trump.​
...​
Posted by Sarah Hoyt at 3:20 am​

does a presidential race winner in a particular state get all of the electoral votes in this state, or only a part of them, according to a proportion of general vote?

In all states except two, all the electoral votes of that state are awarded to the candidate who wins the popular vote in that state.

The purpose of this system is to reduce Mob Rule wherein states with small populations like Montana get run over by states with large populations like New York.

Currently our Federal Government has too much power like the Central Committe of the U.S.S.R. did. Democrats and Neo-Conservatives wish to consolidate and increase Federal power because this aides in their long-term goal of establishing a tyrannical One-World Government.

Conservative Right-Wingers wish to reduce Federal power by retaining it in State governments, or reducing the size of government overall.

Back