Trump Consciousness

I think if we could actually talk we would probably find that our differences are far less than what we would actually agree on. This has been my experience anyway. In the end we all want peace and prosperity, a good future for our children, clean air, water and food, love and relationships. This is what being human is about. Somewhere along the line we have lost site of that I think. We get lost in pettiness, tribal group think and our own internal demons that we project. Hey I am guilty too but every now and then I have clarity that hits me like a tonne of bricks. Usually after a transcendental experience. :) Maybe Timothy Leary was on to something, force all politicians to take shrooms. Haha :)
Yes. I try to focus on peace and love in my daily life but then when it comes to politics, my lower self comes out. I lose sight of what's important in life. The tribal nature is strong in humans, apparently. :)

This stupid guy worked at a television station about 20 years ago. No you dummy someone does not have to change the vote count manually. What century do you live in? That is dynamically connected to the source which is Scytl. They handle election night reporting.

Templates, banners can be created in many different aps. It is like a digital billboard. Many weather forecasters use a similar system where the graphics are connected to the raw data. Same thing.

This is clear in the first clip which Reuters just conflates with what is seen with a report that no fraud was discovered. It is misleading. The very same tech was used then. Dynamic update on the graphics sourced from Scytl (clarity elections) We see the graphic from clarity then a fraction of a second later the banner is dynamically updated. No one manually does it. How ridiculous!

The error is at the source. Syctl who handles almost the entire process. Including election night reporting.
https://www.scytl.com/en/election-night-reporting/

And is front and center in the fraud allegations!

Haha, that is about making a quilt stupid! Yeah you really do live in another century don't you, CNN is knitting the results in real time. Lol. And it is from the Onion!

Why are debunkers seemingly so smart yet so stupid! hahah. Classic mate! There is that rope again.

wgdhzzjkhup7jdlgoyyh.jpg
It's a joke, but if you have to explain, it's not funny anymore.

It's a joke, but if you have to explain, it's not funny anymore.

The thought did cross my mind, then maybe that you'd just posted the wrong link, then maybe you just hastily posted it.
Since your other post was just a pure insult while not knowing what you were talking about or thinking it through, the attempts at humor were lost, then the thought was maybe he has bipolar disorder or severe mental issues. Maybe English is not his first language. Maybe his vendetta for me is clouding reason. Yeah it was funny and a bit sad but not the way you intended. You seem like such a hateful person so humor is an enigma from you. Just my thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election

Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election

Fascinating hearing in PA with Rudy and his assortment of witnesses.

Even if you are not a Trump fan, which obviously millions are clearly not, the chance to hit the Deep State and their enablers where it hurts, is wondrous to watch. I do hope this will at least result in massive overhaul and accountable elections in the future, for Americans.

Also seen in the Lamestream Media that Trump is considering bringing back Firing Squads for the Federal death penalty. Interesting timing, probably just coincidence, but like Loneshaman said, I'm sure some of the swamp will be sweating buckets tonight!

I watched the entire public hearing.

I love the crowds reaction when they were discussing the vote spikes. To paraphrase, How much for Biden do these spikes represent? Around 600,000.
How much for trump? 32,00. The crowds response is classic.

Yeah nah, nothing to see here.

I watched the entire public hearing.

I love the crowds reaction when they were discussing the vote spikes. To paraphrase, How much for Biden do these spikes represent? Around 600,000.
How much for trump? 32,00. The crowds response is classic.

Yeah nah, nothing to see here.
Remember...the mail-ins were counted last.

Back